• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss

In summary, the fanbox scam is still out there and it's still trying to get your email address, password, and address book.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
The fanbox scammers are still out there...now they're saying "So-and-so has sent you a KISS..." with directions to log on to get your kiss.

Don't fall for it - it's fanbox, which is a big-time phishing expedition to get your email address, password and your address book so Moronica can go after all your friends, too.

Don't fall for it...if it's fanbox, you don't want anything to do with it.

Well, I wouldn't fall for it because if Moronica Dimwitz sent me a kiss, I don't want it.
If DH sends me a kiss, I want it in person.Which reminds me of a funny story this week. I finally got my FD helmet changed from a yellow one to a red officer one that says "Lieutenant". Well, when I went to swap it out the Lieut. one was gone and there was a Capt. one on the shelf???? Totally confused us...anyway, an EMS Capt (former Lieut.) that returned to our Dept. turned in his current Capt. helmet for his old Lieut. one on the shelf and changed the crescents on it. So I was about to do the same for this one... DH however, just became a Capt. and had a Lieut. helmet so he asked Chief if we can just switch. Fast forward to next day...I go to get his Lieut. helmet out of his gear bag and wasn't too happy because it had goggles (I use a face shield) and still had his flashlight mounted to it. He gave a snippy remark about the fact I got it out which didn't make me happy because I just wanted my gear in order "in case". I can't go wearing a Capt. helmet when I'm not!!!! So, I get a call at work at 11 a.m. to meet him at the receptionist - he has something for me. So I go down and he walks in and hands me a helmet all set up for me. I couldn't help but chuckle...MOST WIVES GET FLOWERS AT WORK, I GET A FIREFIGHTER'S HELMET...So moral of the story...I sure wouldn't think he sent me a kiss! ;)

He sent me a picture of it.

9527_1.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
He sent me a picture of it.

9527_1.jpg

That's good KG!

Nope, not Chief...nope, don't want that job and headache! ;)

Oh, my bad.I thought it said "CHEF."

Better get those er um...eyes checked out...yeah...

You've got a good one, Janet.

You said it, sister!

1. What is "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss"?

"Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion.

2. What ingredients do I need to make "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss"?

To make "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss", you will need all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, lemon zest, and fresh berries of your choice.

3. How long does it take to make "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss"?

The total time to make "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss" is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. This includes preparation time, baking time, and cooling time.

4. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients in "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for certain ingredients in "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss". For example, you can use almond or coconut flour instead of all-purpose flour, or you can use almond milk instead of regular milk. However, the taste and texture of the dessert may be slightly different.

5. How should I store "Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss"?

"Moronica Dimwitz Has Sent You a Kiss" should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will stay fresh for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the dessert for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
Andreamd8
Replies
Views