• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Specials Nov-Jan: Hostess Points Info

In summary, hostess points are rewards that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. These points are based on the total sales and can be redeemed for free or discounted products. The current hostess special for November to January is the Holiday Hostess Bonus, where you can earn an additional $25 in free products for hosting a party with at least $600 in sales. Hostess points can be used towards regular or monthly special items, but they expire after 12 months and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
Sooner PC
Does anyone have a clue or a hint as to what the monthy specials are for Nov, Dec and Jan?? I have several past hostesses that would like it if they offer the 1 1/2 hostess points for January.

Well since we don't do hostess points an more, has home office done a double dollars campaign or anything like that? (Not just for consultants.)

But then I would think that would add up really quickly in free stuff ... maybe home office wouldn't do it unless sales aren't at what they want?

Last year at some point they offered hosts more free stuff at each level...I don't know if it was like 1 and a half or not. But I can't remember the month. I had several shows that month because of the extra free product value.

It was 1.5 times free product value. Like if you normally got $30 FPV you would get $45 in January. I think it is the same every year that month, but I have only been a consultant for 2 Januarys. I would tell your hostess that you are pretty sure that will be the special, butyou can call and confirm when it is announced. Also, the sellathon for Spring products is in December so maybe offer an extra incentive if they book then.

January's special rocks! That was one of my best months!

Related to Monthly Specials Nov-Jan: Hostess Points Info

1. What are hostess points and how do I earn them?

Hostess points are rewards that you can earn as a hostess when you have a Pampered Chef party or event. You earn points based on the total amount of sales from your party, and these points can be redeemed for free products or discounted items.

2. What is the current hostess special for the months of November to January?

The current hostess special for November to January is the Holiday Hostess Bonus. Host a party with at least $600 in sales and earn an additional $25 in free products, on top of your regular hostess rewards.

3. Can I use my hostess points towards the monthly specials?

Yes, you can use your hostess points towards any regular or monthly special items. Hostess points can be used to purchase products at a discounted rate or even for free, depending on the amount of points you have.

4. How long do I have to redeem my hostess points?

Hostess points expire 12 months from the date they were earned. So if you earned points from a party in November, you would have until November of the following year to redeem them.

5. Can I combine my hostess points with other discounts or offers?

No, hostess points cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. They can only be used towards the regular or monthly special items at their designated discount or free rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • merego
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Kitchen2u