• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Cluster Newsletter: Updates, Meetings, and More!

In summary, the conversation revolved around sending a monthly newsletter to a group of consultants to keep them updated on meetings, trainings, and other important information. The speaker mentioned including notes on fun things done at meetings and focusing on positive achievements instead of just sales and bookings. They also shared a sample of a previous newsletter and discussed upcoming events and promotions. The conversation also touched on the speaker's own experience as a leader and their efforts to support their team with limited resources.
stacywhitlow
I would like to send a monthly newsletter to my cluster letting them all know about meetings, trainings, etc. I have only done a few so looking for some more info to include. I have listed their stats before but right now my team of 4 is really only 1 doing anything consistently. I have 1 that just signed, 1 inactive & 2 that are active. I copied "who will you be this summer" and included that. So...what else? Thanks!

anyone??

bumping.

I would just include notes on fun things you do at the meetings, maybe come up with your own incentives for them.
Focus on positive stuff they have done rather than just sales and bookings. Sometimes a "hey, I see ya went to work this month and hoooray for you it is a good show!" is a good enough push for them to be more involved.
HTH

Here's what I sent out this month (on June 6):

GREAT JOB!

Congratulations to the following achievers for APRIL, 2008:

TOP SALES: Stacey C- $2925
TOP SHOW: Stacey C - $1141
OVER $1000 for the month: Stacey & Carla

Congratulations to the following achievers for MAY, 2008:

TOP SALES: Carla A - $2103
TOP SHOW: Carla A - $818
Over $1000 for the month: Stacey, Carla & Yolanda - Way to go!

New Consultant Achievements:

- Stacey submitted $6614 in her first 90 days and earned a total of $500 PC Dollars! Congratulations, Stacey!
- Carla submitted $5611 and recruited one consultant in her first 90 days and earned a total of $600 PC Dollars! Congratulations, Carla!
- Yolanda has submitted 4 shows and $1250 in sales and is now a QUALIFIED consultant! She has earned $100 PC Dollars so far. Way to go, Yolanda!!

Great job, everyone! Keep up the momentum!

CONSULTANT PROMOTIONS:

JUNE: It's Sell-a-Thon Time! Earn FREE fall products!
Hold and submit 2 shows in June and earn a new fall product!
Submit $1500, $3000, or $6000 in commissionable sales and earn even more!
JULY: Host and submit 2 shows in July and you'll receive the Simple Additions Pumpkin Dish FREE!

JULY: National Conference - Wave 3 (Waters Cluster) - July 17 - 19 in Chicago, IL - Call or email me if you're want to go and I can help you make arrangements!

JULY: Booking Challenge - July 21 - 25
Register July 21 - 25 shows by July 15.
Fifty Shows will be randomly selected and called.
If the Show is taking place at the time of the call, you, the host and every buying guest will receive a prize!

NEXT MEETING:

Monday, June 9, 7pm - my house! Need help booking a strong summer so you can have a strong fall? I can help! Come to the meeting on Monday night and get great tips and some PRIZES, too! :)

July's meeting will be on Tue., July 29 at 7pm - It's our FALL KICK-OFF! Put it on your calendars now - I will have the new products for fall and we will make some new fall recipes!

AND REMEMBER:

If you ever have a question or want to chat, please feel free to call or email me. I'm available most evenings between 6pm - 9pm.

Thanks! That is pretty much what I do too. Just wanted to see what everyone else did. My director doesn't send one. She used to print one out for us at the meeting & then emailed it but now nothing.

I feel your pain, Stacy. My "director" hasn't communicated with us in almost a year (her last meeting) and never sent a newsletter. Meetings were sporadic, at best. I'm sure she'll go inactive soon and will lose directorship (finally?!). I swore I would never be like her, so I'm trying to do what I can with my limited FD resources (and no director support - my ED lives in MI, so that's slim to none, too) and my small 4-person team. I think as long as you do something, you're doing well. Keep it up and keep me posted on how your team does!

Cathy,
From what I can tell from your newsletter, you are well on your way to being a WONDERFUL leader for your group!!

Aww, shucks - thanks! :blushing:

PS - your team sounds just like mine! LOL!

cathyskitchen said:

GREAT JOB!

- Stacey submitted $6614 in her first 90 days and earned a total of $500 PC Dollars! Congratulations, Stacey!
- Carla submitted $5611 and recruited one consultant in her first 90 days and earned a total of $600 PC Dollars! Congratulations, Carla!
- Yolanda has submitted 4 shows and $1250 in sales and is now a QUALIFIED consultant! She has earned $100 PC Dollars so far. Way to go, Yolanda!!

CONSULTANT PROMOTIONS:

JULY: Host and submit 2 shows in July and you'll receive the Simple Additions Pumpkin Dish FREE!

JULY: National Conference - Wave 3 (Waters Cluster) - July 17 - 19 in Chicago, IL - Call or email me if you're want to go and I can help you make arrangements!

If the Show is taking place at the time of the call, you, the host and every buying guest will receive a prize!

NEXT MEETING:

Monday, June 9, 7pm - my house! Need help booking a strong summer so you can have a strong fall? I can help! Come to the meeting on Monday night and get great tips and some PRIZES, too! :)

July's meeting will be on Tue., July 29 at 7pm - It's our FALL KICK-OFF! Put it on your calendars now - I will have the new products for fall and we will make some new fall recipes!

AND REMEMBER:

If you ever have a question or want to chat, please feel free to call or email me. I'm available most evenings between 6pm - 9pm.

Thanks for this info... I used some of it to create my own newsletter.... I figure even if my recruits get one from my director it can't hurt to get a different one from me... All it can do is encourage them to do a good job....:chef:

What does everyone use as a name of your newsletter? I can't think of anything (I'm not that creative). My DH suggested Kat's Kluster Report...but I don't know about that one.

Thanks Kathy :) I loved you posted that I am going to change up the newsletter I send for my recruits. I like how you are so informing who is doing what and how they are acheiving their success and other important information for meeting to come.

Search for "recognition planning worksheet" on consultant's corner. That has some ideas for recognizing folks who haven't had sales, maybe get them a bit more motivated.

Such as, # of daily contacts made, # of customer care calls per week...perhaps that sounds lame to some of you, but I could have used some encouragement like that when I started.

Why does this sound like we are all in the same situation with team newsletters? I have little to no contact with my director tand upline too and I can't remember the last time I recieved a newsletter. I have been looking for ideas for a newsletter and am relectant to use the stats, mainly because my team is very inconsistant.

I have thought about going with just some positive quotes and meeting notices. I have even thought about starting over with a "new" consultant training.

I wonder if anyone like Tasty Tid Bits have ever thought about doing a consultant newsletter too?

There is a PC girl that does a newsletter for you each week to send to your cluster. Erika Soelberg is her name & her email is [email protected]. You can let her know you would like a sample & she'll email it to you. She calls it Monday Motivation & she also has one called Team Recognition Newsletter. It is really cute & it has tons of information in it. My director uses it & it is very helpful.

Last edited:
cathyskitchen said:

GREAT JOB!

CONSULTANT PROMOTIONS:

NEXT MEETING:

AND REMEMBER:

This is great!!! I am gonna send it on to my director, see if she bites at it.

I wish we had a team newsletter (just to see the name and stats over everyone). But I know my Director is busy!

I have been approached time and time again to do a cluster newsletter but I haven't had time to really sit down and figure out what it would entail. Not being a director, it makes it harder for me to "write from the heart" like I do with the regular customer newsletter.

As a director, what would you look for in a service? Are you looking for weekly motivation or monthly stats/recognition, or both? What type of information would you expect to be included?

One of the ideas I've been tossing around lately is to "hire" a director advisory board to help me with topics. You come up with the ideas and I'll word it and make it sound good and look pretty... and I'll pay you with free subscription :) Anyway, just a thought that I'm mulling right now. I would love to hear any feedback or suggestions... though I may not be able to act upon it quite yet. I am pretty swamped right now and I don't imagine it will slow down through the holidays due to photography bookings (holiday cards!) and such... but maybe I can plan for a big launch to coincide with leadership....

Sorry to hijack - just thinking out loud (or in bytes) today...

Joy - I think that's a fantastic idea! I think you'd get a lot of directors and FDs w/growing teams who would take you up on that (including me!). I like doing my newsletter, but I just don't have the time. If I could just plug in the names for top 'whatever' each month, and have it include the consultant promos and important dates to remember, I'd be thrilled!!

This is what my newsletter for June looked like. The middle 2 pages are blank. I only print and mailed the first and last pages. Enjoy!

Attachments

• cluster newsletter for June.pub
    362.5 KB · Views: 346
I was wondering if you would be able to save that in a different format I can't open that format. THanks

Joy, have you given any more thought to newsletters for leaders to use with their clusters?

This format is the one I got off Consultant's Corner a few years ago. It's simple and to the point. I might've changed a couple of the headings (it's been a little while now) but this is all I send. I feel like it's enough considering that I am in contact with my cluster either through e-mail or phone throughout the meeting quite a bit, too.

Attachments

• clusternews_template-February '10.doc
    160.5 KB · Views: 305
Thank you so much Kelly it has given me some new ideas which is exactly what I was looking for :)

What is a Cluster Newsletter?

A Cluster Newsletter is a monthly email newsletter sent to all Pampered Chef consultants within a specific region or cluster. It contains important updates, training materials, and incentives to help consultants grow their business.

How often is the Cluster Newsletter sent out?

The Cluster Newsletter is sent out on a monthly basis, usually around the beginning of each month. This ensures that all consultants receive the latest information and updates in a timely manner.

Can I customize the content of the Cluster Newsletter?

While the main content of the Cluster Newsletter is predetermined by the Pampered Chef corporate team, there is a section called "Cluster Corner" where cluster leaders can submit their own content and updates to be included in the newsletter.

Are there any requirements to receive the Cluster Newsletter?

In order to receive the Cluster Newsletter, consultants must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef. This means meeting monthly sales goals and following all company policies and guidelines.

What should I do if I am not receiving the Cluster Newsletter?

If you are an active consultant and are not receiving the Cluster Newsletter, please reach out to your cluster leader or contact our customer service team for assistance. It is important to stay informed and up-to-date with the latest news and updates from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pcangie