• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Newsletter: Updates, News, and More!

T
tpchefrebecca
Here is my June Newsletter. I do not activate the hyperlinks so that you can easily change them to yours.

Have a great weekend!

Attachments

• 2008 June Newsletter.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 673
I'm hoping someone can help me....
I am so not computer savvy...this is probably a simple thing.

I have tried to use several of the newsletters posted on here and it is not working.

Here's what I do...
Open, change to my info, save and then email to myself.
Every single time, the text is overlapping, or not in the box when I send it. I've played around with text boxes and nothing seems to work. Am I completely missing something?

Me too :(! Thanks Rebecca for yet another Beautiful NL!

Are you able to fix yours, Heather?

Anyone????

reading newslettersI think the reason we can't get this newsletter to work is because its a .doc file. You can open it and change it and save it using free program called open office. That's what I am going to do.

Chef Jenn

When I open Rebecca's it is also cut off in a bunch of places. I saved it with my info. and sent it to my family as a test and they said it was all jumbled and missing words all over...help!

No I cannot fix it but still am thankful to Rebecca for sharing. Last month's came out centered but this one I cannot center it at all! :(

I always had this problem, and I eventually got tired of wasting so much time trying to figure out what was wrong, that it saved me time and money just by signing up for one of those email services. I am using Benchmark but will probably be switching soon to icontact, because everyone is raving about it! Since I have been using an outside email service I have had NO formatting problems at all!

Are you saving it in web layout? Go to View in the tool bar and hit Web Layout. Everything will change. Then save and email it to yourself. If this doesn't work then try highlighting the entire document by clicking in one of the upper corners and drag across the entire document. Let go. Then save. If that doesn't help then I am not sure what is causing it.

Rita, any advice?

BTW I am hardly on CS so please if you have a question email me and I can answer you faster. Also, I can try emailing you the document instead. Anything to help you and me save a few dollars :)

Rebecca

Thanks! And Rebecca, I love your newsletter. It looks great!

I am so computer illiterate it is ridiculous!! I did somehow find a way to make your newsletter work for me. Thank you so much for sending that out for us. I did notice the corn thing was cut off but i sent it out anyway. How do you make that?? Do you use our website? I really want to get some wedding registries. I need to find a way to send another thing out about just that. Well, the un is out in Upstate NY and it is weltering hot. I just closed up shop for the day and the pool awaits! :)

wow - and i can't type apparantly either! :) Ok - so thanks again. Off to the cool waters!

Looks great Rebecca---and free too! Thank you!

I know, I love how BEAUTIFUL, it is and FREE! :)

1. What updates can we expect in the June newsletter?

In the June newsletter, we will be sharing updates on new research findings, upcoming events and conferences, and any changes to our team or organization.

2. Is there any important news that will be included in the June newsletter?

Yes, the June newsletter will include important news such as funding opportunities, collaborations, and partnerships.

3. Can we access the hyperlinks in the newsletter?

Yes, all hyperlinks in the newsletter will be active and clickable for easy access to additional information.

4. How often is the newsletter published?

The newsletter is published monthly, so the June newsletter will be the latest edition for the month of June.

5. Can we expect any special features in this month's newsletter?

Yes, this month's newsletter will feature an interview with a renowned scientist in our field, giving insights into their research and experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • esavvymom