• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Newsletter: Announcing June/July Specials

T
tpchefrebecca
I finally got my newsletter done. I didn't add the June/July Specials so I will be doing a mid-month newsletter to announce those. I would have had this earlier but I had to downsize the MB's. Sorry about that.

Attachments

• 2008 May Newsletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 527
another lovely job Rebecca!
I keep forgetting you post these and just sent out my May newsletter.:grumpy:
I'll have to remember to "borrow" it next month! :p

Thanks for posting this Rebecca, it's Gorgeous and I love it!
I was able to actually transfer it to my own doc so I could send it out without it being off centered(all your other beautiful pieces of art were not centering correctly so I could not use them :( !) So this will be a great Midmonth NL for my May reminder of HWC! Thanks again you rock!

That is a FABULOUS newsletter. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I finally got the hang of it. I did it in web layout as someone suggested here that is what they did and voila! I almost paniced too because it was so much bigger. I had 3 pictures and larger text but it was too large to post here. Luckily I found out how to shrink it all down. The delete button was my friend for quite a while.

Good luck to you all!

1. How often do you send out newsletters?

We typically send out newsletters on a monthly basis, with occasional mid-month updates for special announcements.

2. When will the June/July specials be announced?

The June/July specials will be announced in a mid-month newsletter. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Why was the newsletter delayed?

The newsletter was delayed due to the need to downsize the MB's. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

4. How can I stay updated on your specials and promotions?

You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on our specials and promotions. You can also follow us on social media for additional updates and announcements.

5. Can I access previous newsletters?

Yes, all of our previous newsletters are archived on our website. You can access them at any time to catch up on any missed information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mokee_blue
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kdawn1124
  • Intrepid_Chef