• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Hassle-Free Newsletter Solution?

T
tpchefrebecca
Here is my newsletter. I hope you like it. Please remember to change my info to yours.

Rebecca

Attachments

• June Newsletter.doc
    967.5 KB · Views: 608
Thanks for sharing with us Rebecca! How's OR going!? Did you say you were joining us at Confrence this year? Are you coming to SD this summer also?

Hey Heather! How's it going?

I can't go to Conference this year after all. I am however going to SD. I will be there the week after conference and I'm coming to the meeting too. I can't wait to hear about your successful summer! I know you will do well!

Bummer about confrence! I am soo excited to go! Can't wait to see ya at the meeting! Hope all is well in your new hometown!

OOOOOHHHH! You are going to have sooooo much fun! I had a blast last year! Will be going next year and leadership is definitly in the planning. See you soon!

Newsletter looks good, thanks for sharing.

Rebecca,

Thanks for posting. I am from Oregon too. Good to see you on the boards. I have been around for awhile, but I do not post a lot.

Best of Everything to you!

Thanks Wendy!

I have updated my newsletter to include next months specials and the Oprah news. If anyone knows how to link the video from CC to the newsletter please let me know. I would love to have that included.

Update: I forgot again to add the attachment. Here it is.

Attachments

• June Newsletter.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 508
Last edited by a moderator:
Newsletter ServiceHi Everyone,

I just wanted to tell you about a newsletter service that I have started using. It is called My Email Designs and the website is www.MyEmailDesigns.com. You get 12 newletters for $18 and it is very professional looking. All you have to do is forward the newsletter to everyone on your newsletter mailing list (no attachments). All of your contact and website info. is already included. The reason I started using this service is that I am having trouble finding the time to do my own. My business is really picking up and I think there are other areas of my business that need the attention instead of spending it on creating a newletter. I think the price is reasonable and it is so easy to use. He also offers full service where he will send the newsletter to your contacts for you. If you would like a sample of his June newsletter email me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you or go on his website and he will send you a sample. I actually met his sister at conference last year and that is how I found out about his newsletter service. If any of you decide to use his service please use my name as a reference, I can earn free newsletter service for referrals. Thanks and have a GREAT day!!:D

Related to Looking for a Hassle-Free Newsletter Solution?

1. What are the benefits of using a hassle-free newsletter solution?

Using a hassle-free newsletter solution can save you time, effort, and frustration by automating the process of creating and sending newsletters. It also allows you to reach a larger audience and track the success of your newsletters.

2. How do I know if a newsletter solution is truly hassle-free?

You can determine if a newsletter solution is hassle-free by researching its features and reviews from other users. Look for features such as customizable templates, automated scheduling, and easy integration with other tools.

3. Can I personalize the newsletter with my own information?

Yes, most hassle-free newsletter solutions allow you to customize the newsletter with your own information, such as your name, company name, and contact details. This helps to create a more personal and professional touch for your readers.

4. Are there any costs associated with using a hassle-free newsletter solution?

Some newsletter solutions may have a monthly or yearly subscription fee, while others may offer a free or limited version. It's important to research the pricing options and choose the one that best fits your budget and needs.

5. How can I ensure that my newsletter is effective in reaching my audience?

To ensure the effectiveness of your newsletter, it's important to have a clear goal and target audience in mind. You should also regularly track and analyze the performance of your newsletters and make necessary adjustments to improve its impact on your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
cochef
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies