• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linda's Newsletter - Cdn Version

M
mistym
Here is Linda's June Newsletter in CDN - don't forget to change the contact info. I am pretty tired as I have been trying to keep up with the Paige threads so if there are mistakes I apologize.

Here is wishing Paige a safe return.

M

Attachments

• Julynews07CDN.doc
    540.5 KB · Views: 374
Thanks for posting!

thanks misty

packed for conderence yet?

na - what do I pack?? I live like 40 mintues away..hehehe...i did pull the lists of conference must haves from this site...some good ideas there for sure.

seeya there Heather

r u staying or driving home at night?

at least we dont have to worry about flying :)

I am either driving or taking the GO train. Depends on whether my director comes with me or not....
Looking forward to it

Misty

Thanks so much for that Misty!!!

I am either driving or taking the GO train. Depends on whether my director comes with me or not....

we were downtown at ontario place on the weekend and i'm not looking forward to driving down there, never mind the cost of parking :eek:
i'm thinking the go train will be a much better option:)

looking forward to the weekend away:D
starting to get excited

1. What is included in Linda's June Newsletter?

The newsletter includes updates and news on various topics, such as upcoming events, new products, and changes in contact information.

2. How often does Linda send out her newsletter?

Linda typically sends out her newsletter once a month, usually at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I subscribe to Linda's newsletter?

Yes, you can subscribe to Linda's newsletter by providing your email address and contact information on her website or by contacting her directly.

4. Is there a specific format for the newsletter?

Yes, Linda's newsletter follows a standard format that includes a greeting, updates, and a closing message. However, she may make changes or additions depending on the content and purpose of the newsletter.

5. How can I contact Linda for more information or to provide feedback?

You can contact Linda by using the contact information provided in the newsletter or by visiting her website and using the contact form or email address listed. She welcomes any feedback and is happy to answer any questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mistym
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • mistym
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
peichef
  • mistym