• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with November Newsletter Spelling Errors?

M
mistym
Hey Guys...I have changed up the US version of the newsletter for us Canucks. No credit for me as 99% is a total copy from the kind person who posted it earlier!

LOL...

Take care - its in word right now so don't forget to change all your info in there.

Message me back with spelling errors!

Edited to add: ok, if the spelling of the title of this thread is anything to go by - please check carefully!! hahah"

thanks

m

Attachments

• novemberNews07.doc
    167 KB · Views: 407
Misty, when I open the file, some things are blurred and appear to be under graphics (turkey tips seem to disappear under the picture of the turnkey in the roasting pan, etc)
Other than that, it looks great!

oh yeah, it also just shows "tricks not" ("the treats", etc. part is missing)
Am I missing something?!? (I'm not particularly tech savvy)

hmmm..strange..its ok when I open it..word can be tricky and loves to move things around depending on what settings you have on your version....

I also convert things to PDF when I send them so it "stays in one place"..LOL....sorry that its not working out for ya.

Related to Need Help with November Newsletter Spelling Errors?

1. What is the purpose of the newsletter?

The purpose of the newsletter is to inform and update readers, specifically those in Canada, on relevant information and events.

2. Who is responsible for the content of the newsletter?

The content of the newsletter is a collaborative effort, with most of it being copied from a previous version posted by another individual. However, the person responsible for making changes and ensuring accuracy is the author of this post.

3. What format is the newsletter currently in?

The newsletter is currently in a Word document. It is important to change all personal information before sharing it with others.

4. How should readers contact the author for spelling errors?

Readers can message the author back with any spelling errors they find in the newsletter.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting spelling errors?

There is no specific deadline for submitting spelling errors, but it is best to do so as soon as possible to ensure they are corrected before the newsletter is shared with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • SpiritdancerIA