• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthlong HWC Fundraiser: A Catalog Extravaganza!

In summary, the "Monthlong HWC Fundraiser: A Catalog Extravaganza!" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can support a chosen cause while shopping from a designated catalog. The organization or cause that benefits from the fundraiser is chosen by the host of the event. To participate, customers can place an order from the fundraiser catalog through a host's online party link or by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant. The fundraiser catalog offers exclusive discounts and promotions on select products, allowing customers to stock up on their favorite items at a discounted price while also supporting a good cause. Hosts can still earn rewards during the fundraiser, and Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the sales to the chosen cause in addition to the
HockeyLover
I am going to have a monthlong HWC fundraiser next month. We were unable to find a place big enough for everyone, so my 'guests' and I decided to have a catalog fundraiser extravaganza. Luckily, my friends and family are really excited about this and want it to be a success! Here's my question. I want to get the word out to as many people as possible. I was thinking about creating an 'event' on Facebook (it's like Myspace). This would have the link to my PWS, though. Is this allowed for a fundraiser? I know you can't link the PWS under 'normal' situations.

If not, can I still create the event site just having people contact me to place an order?

For a FR, you can have a link through the organization's web site, and HO has to approve it. This sounds like a question for them.

OK, thanks Ann! I don't think I will risk it. Time to do things the old fashioned way and pick up the phone!

1. What is the "Monthlong HWC Fundraiser: A Catalog Extravaganza!" event?

The Monthlong HWC Fundraiser is a special promotion where customers can support a worthy cause while shopping for their favorite Pampered Chef products. It runs for the entire month, giving people plenty of time to browse and purchase from the catalog.

2. Which organization will benefit from the fundraiser?

The specific organization or cause will vary, as it is chosen by the host of the event. Pampered Chef encourages hosts to choose a cause that is dear to their heart and can make a positive impact in their community.

3. How do I participate in the fundraiser?

To participate, simply place an order from the designated fundraiser catalog during the month-long event. You can do this through a host's online party link or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions during the fundraiser?

Yes, the fundraiser catalog will feature exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items at a discounted price while supporting a good cause.

5. Can I still earn host rewards during the fundraiser?

Yes, hosts can still earn rewards during the fundraiser. In fact, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the sales from the fundraiser to the host's chosen cause, in addition to the regular host rewards earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies