• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix-Up at the Outlet: Mis-Matched Measuring Spoons

In summary, "Mix-Up at the Outlet: Mis-Matched Measuring Spoons" is a set of 5 measuring spoons from Pampered Chef that have been accidentally mixed up at the outlet store. Each spoon has a unique color and size, with 1/4 tsp (blue), 1/2 tsp (green), 1 tsp (yellow), 1/2 tbsp (orange), and 1 tbsp (red). These spoons are made of durable plastic and are dishwasher safe. They are only sold as a set, but come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty.
stacywhitlow
Does anyone know which measuring spoons were on the outlet? I had a guest order them & got 2 of the same thing. She thought she was getting one of the teaspoons & one of the tablespoons.

measuring spoons in outletI ordered them from consultants corner from the outlet and I got 4 tsps in one package, I ordered two pkgs so I ended up with 8 tsps. I thought it was strange too! I guess I can use them for door prizes.

I'm not sure which measuring spoons were on the outlet, but it sounds like the guest may have accidentally ordered two of the same size instead of one teaspoon and one tablespoon. You may want to double check the product listing or contact the seller to clarify the measurements.

Related to Mix-Up at the Outlet: Mis-Matched Measuring Spoons

1. What is "Mix-Up at the Outlet: Mis-Matched Measuring Spoons"?

"Mix-Up at the Outlet: Mis-Matched Measuring Spoons" is a set of measuring spoons from Pampered Chef that have been accidentally mixed up at the outlet store. Each set contains 5 measuring spoons with different sizes and colors, making it easy to identify and differentiate between them.

2. How do I know which size each measuring spoon is in the set?

Each measuring spoon in the set has a unique color and size, making it easy to identify and use. The colors and sizes are as follows: 1/4 tsp (blue), 1/2 tsp (green), 1 tsp (yellow), 1/2 tbsp (orange), and 1 tbsp (red).

3. Are these measuring spoons made of durable material?

Yes, these measuring spoons are made of high-quality, durable plastic that is built to last. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I purchase individual measuring spoons instead of the whole set?

Unfortunately, these measuring spoons are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually. However, they are reasonably priced and offer a great value for all 5 spoons.

5. Do these measuring spoons come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Spatch