• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mix N' Chop...is It Next for Stop Sell???

In summary, the Mix N Chop is a popular product that is selling well. However, some people are not impressed with it.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Please no...dont let it get that far....I have sold a bazillion of these things already. Everybody wants them. Here is an email I just got from my upline who got it from Marla :

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer

Good morning.

Congratulations on getting the spring selling season off to a strong start. Your efforts have made the new Mix ‘N Chop an instant best seller! In fact, your sales have again exceeded our expectations.

I wanted to personally thank you for all of your e-mails telling us the Mix ‘N Chop was selling faster than even you expected. As a result of your feedback, we have been able to work with our vendor to dramatically increase our incoming shipments.

However, until our vendor is able to fully respond to our increased demand, we may experience periodic backorders. I want you to know that we are receiving large weekly shipments and will fill all orders. We will keep you informed of the status of the Mix ‘N Chop and will continue to do everything possible to ensure your customers’ satisfaction.

Thanks, Cindy. Carolyn posted this earlier today on another forum with the subject Execuflash. I am glad they have a heads up on this. From what I understand this is also a result of many of us writing in telling HO that we are selling lots to get them moving faster to get more in stock. I sure hope it doesn't get that far into a stop sell situation.

What? I'm submitting a show tomorrow and I'm placing my order!!!

They're still available, but might be backordered in the near future.

not really surprised...........everyone wants it! It is just too cool!

Its just a warning that they've sold so well, that we can probably them to be on backorder from time to time. Thats great they are selling well, I just hope PC can keep up with the demand and we dont end up facing a Stop Sell in the future! I agree it a cool product - I LOVE mine - and I was really iffy on this at first!

Sold several at my last couple of shows. Hope they stay available.

They are on backorder right now. But according to the e-flash they are close to keeping up. Don't worry yet.

ack! I have two shows with a few of these ordered at each show! I LOVE my MnC... I used it last night to mix the meatballs for the Pan-Asian Meatballs. SO much easier then doing it by hand.

Ok....Am I the ONLY one here who hasn't been overly impressed with the Mix-n-Chop? I can mix up my ground beef & sausages much easier with one of the nylon spoons. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?

Tammi -- you're not alone. I like it, but I don't LOVE it. I'm so used to using my bamboo spatulas to break up my meat, that I forget to grab the thing. To me, it doesn't work as good as people claim. And -- I HATE that the meat sticks to it....uggghhh!

I haven't used it, or purchased it....I love my mix n' masher that was new to last season....It works so well with breaking up ground beef, I can't see buying this new product just for that. Don't get me wrong, my customers talk it up themselves and still buy it....I just say I don't have it "yet"!

The Mix n Chop is the greatest tool. I have sold tons of them. At first I was a little apprehensive but then when I saw what it did ... WOW. Everybody who browns hamburger/sausage should have one of these. STOP SELL ... I hope not!!!! This tool is the best thing since sliced bread.

Well I hope not too. I just got an order for a couple. But it's not something I wanted for me or used yet...guess I'll have to add one on for myself hmmmm

I don't even have to talk about these to get at least a couple orders per show. Everyone is loving them. I do use it and have been very happy with it.

I talk about it at my shows but I still have not sold 1 so it is definitly not a top seller for me.

At my last party people just loved the new measuring spoon.

I just submitted my show and ordered two. I've sold about 3 of these so far.

Oooh, yes. Folks love the new easy adjustable cup & spoon as well.

I have love the mix n chopper too. Even before I bought it people were ordering it. So I had to see what all the fuss was about. I love mine. I haven't had the problem of it sticking. It works great. I just found out that they are on backorder from my last show. I just turned in another show this morning with more on it. I sure hope they are able to fill them.

Yep, I turned in a show last Thursday that had 3 of them on it and I found out today that they are BO'd. Oh well.

spoiledchef said:
Tammi -- you're not alone. I like it, but I don't LOVE it. I'm so used to using my bamboo spatulas to break up my meat, that I forget to grab the thing. To me, it doesn't work as good as people claim. And -- I HATE that the meat sticks to it....uggghhh!

EXACTLY!! That's what I meant when I asked if I was doing something wrong..... the meat sticks to it, then I end up grabbing another utinsel to try to unstick the food! ugggg....I hate to do dishes anyway.

Mine worked great when I used it last week.

4 Back ordered Mix N' Chops......not shipping until April 23, bummer!!!

We all just got an email saying that all orders for the mix n chopper placed from March 30 through the week of April 2 are backordered until April 23.

Yup - just ygot my email - i am selling those things like freakin' hot cakes!!!

Oh! I thought that I got it because I placed an order for 4 on March 31...oops :)

dannyzmom said:
Yup - just ygot my email - i am selling those things like freakin' hot cakes!!!
I KNOW! I don't even have to show them. And it's the first thing they pull out of my TTA! - that and those green knives - go figure. BTW I love my mix n chopper - it was the first new product I used. I HAD to make something with ground meat that very night!:p

I just got my email saying their on backorder...bummer deal... :(

BethCooks4U said:
I KNOW! I don't even have to show them. And it's the first thing they pull out of my TTA! - that and those green knives - go figure. BTW I love my mix n chopper - it was the first new product I used. I HAD to make something with ground meat that very night!:p

I don't even bring it to shows with me - they find it in the catalog. I may have to put it in my TTA for shows...I'd probably sell even more!

Bummer. I just submitted a show from Saturday that almost every person who was there ordered one--about 15! The guests were in teams & one team made the taco ring. The person browning the meat showed it to everyone there!

So we can still sell it, but it will be shipped at a later date. Do we let them know when they order it or do we wait until after the order has been submitted?

This is new to me so I am not sure what to do.

Thanks, Dana :D

dsmegnky said:
So we can still sell it, but it will be shipped at a later date. Do we let them know when they order it or do we wait until after the order has been submitted?

You can continue to sell it, and submit orders with it!! It will just ship as it becomes available, to the shipping address for the show! The packing slips will also show which items are backordered so that your host doens't get confused when seperating the orders!

dsmegnky said:

I mention at shows how popular it is & that it will have a delayed shipping, but they can still order it. I still had just about every person at my show on Saturday still order one even though they had to wait!

I sold 30 in March alone. I was even selling them in February when people saw it in the new catalog at work or somewhere else - they have been very very popular! I would have never thought it when it was first announced, but the numbers and the back ordered status proves they are a HIT!!

I like the idea of it, but for some reason it just doesn't feel right to me... maybe because I am left handed or something, but i always get chunks of hamburger that I have to pull off and try to re-mix-n-chop... any suggestions or has anyone else had this problem?

hoosierchef said:
EXACTLY!! That's what I meant when I asked if I was doing something wrong..... the meat sticks to it, then I end up grabbing another utinsel to try to unstick the food! ugggg....I hate to do dishes anyway.

Try spraying it with a little pam first.

1. What is the Mix 'N Chop and why is it so popular?

The Mix 'N Chop is a kitchen tool designed to easily chop and mix ingredients while cooking. Its unique design and functionality has made it a best seller among our customers.

2. Will the Mix 'N Chop be available for purchase in the future?

Yes, the Mix 'N Chop will continue to be available for purchase. However, due to high demand, there may be periodic backorders until our vendor is able to keep up with the increased demand.

3. How often are shipments of the Mix 'N Chop received?

We are currently receiving large weekly shipments of the Mix 'N Chop. We are doing everything we can to ensure that all orders are filled in a timely manner.

4. Can I still place an order for the Mix 'N Chop even if it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still place an order for the Mix 'N Chop even if it is on backorder. We will fulfill all orders as soon as possible and keep you updated on the status of your order.

5. Will the Mix 'N Chop be restocked in the future if it sells out?

Yes, we will continue to restock the Mix 'N Chop as needed. We are closely monitoring the demand and working with our vendor to ensure that we have enough inventory to meet the needs of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies