• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy? Where can I watch it?

In summary, the tape did not work, and there is a spoiler thread for the new episode that someone suggested.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I taped it last night so I could hang out with my kids and I just went to watch it and IT DIDN'T TAPE!! :eek: :mad: :( Does anyone know if it's repeated on another night? Or is there a website I can go to to watch it? ARGGG :eek: :mad: :(

go to abc.com and watch it free...I've never done it but others have!

Shoot! I just tried it and it states 'only viewers in the US can watch these full episodes"!!????

Not fair, not fair , NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT FAIIIIIIIIIIIiiiRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Awww, shucks! I'm sorry...after suggesting it to you, I tried it ! ITs great...I got to watch the entire rerun with no commercials. Sorry it didn't work for you. There is another thread on here that tells about the episode...I think it called Grey's Anatomy Spoilers or something like that. I know its not the same as watching though~

Yeah I missed it too, and watched it online. I am sorry it doesn't work for you. :/ The spoilers thread is good too. Try there

I've heard that they are re-showing next week..... hang on I'll go check.....

OK.... it's showing up in my guide on the Dish that right before the new episode on Thursday they are shoing this week's again...... :)

It was a great one!!I am so sorry you missed it!! Definately a great one! I missed the last few minutes cause my DVR cut it off. So I will definately have to watch the rerun mentioned above next week!! :eek:) The spoiler thread is awesome with all that happened though so you could read that.

So no new show next week?

Yes there is def a new show next week...I think the rerun is on before the new one comes on!!

The rerun is bumping Ugly Betty, then the new Grey's named Some Kind of Miracle... hint in the title maybe??

gilliandanielle said:
The rerun is bumping Ugly Betty, then the new Grey's named Some Kind of Miracle... hint in the title maybe??
Let's hope it's a hint! Jodi, in the future....here they replay the same Thursday episode on Friday...at 7pm here...
I do love that you can watch online....we upgraded our internet connection the other day; just in time for me to watch the last 2 episodes I'd missed, before watching the last tear-jerker;)

Related to Missed the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy? Where can I watch it?

What is "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!"?

"Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that includes a collection of recipes specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products. It also includes helpful tips and techniques for using these products in the kitchen.

Are the recipes in "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" are designed to be user-friendly and easy to follow. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and illustrations to guide you through the cooking process.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products in order to use this cookbook?

No, while the recipes in "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" were created with Pampered Chef products in mind, they can still be made without these specific products. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance the cooking experience and make certain steps easier.

Can I purchase "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" in stores?

No, "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn the cookbook for free.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts for "Gray's Anatomy Help Please!!!!" such as bundle deals or free shipping. These promotions can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
ange13
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies