• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Losties: Watch the 8pm Re-Runs for Enhanced Clues!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the TV show "Lost" and its latest episode. The person who started the conversation shared that they recently discovered that the pre-episode repeat of the show has captions, and they may start watching the show at 8 PM instead of the new episode. Others shared their love for the show and their theories about the plot. Some questions were raised about the characters and plot points, such as what happened to Claire and why Kate has custody of Aaron. The conversation also touched on the fact that Ben is not one of the Oceanic 6 and the writers have planned two more seasons of the show. One person also mentioned that they watched the show on the ABC website and rewatched it to catch any
chefsteph07
I just love this show...for anyone who doesn't know..the repeat they show right before the new episode has the captions on it like they showed for the season recap a few weeks ago.
I never knew that, but I missed last week and just got the kids in bed at 8 and decided to watch..now I may just watch the ones at 8 from now on! There are some interesting little tidbits on the "enhanced" ones...
Just thought I'd give all the Losties a heads up cuz I didn't know till a half hr ago!
Enjoy!

My husband rented all the previous seasons and we caught up on all of them before this season started and now we are hooked. We TIVO it and watch it later so we can forward through the commercials. I m dying to know who all the Oceanic 6 are. 4 down 2 to go

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Ben...

LOVE it too. It is the one program I refuse to miss. You can also watch the episodes online at the ABC website. I often rewatch it the next morning to catch anything I might have missed.

I don't like Ben, he is creepy

Someone explain what just happened with Kate and her "son". What was his name? What's the significance of that? I think I may know, but I get confused and don't want to be way off.

I think it's the baby from the island. The young girls baby.

She called him "Aaron", and that's Claire's baby - OMG! (Love this show, too!) :D

Okay - I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow morning...just got home from a show. But I do know that Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6 - because he was never on Oceanic 815......Ben would be in addition to the Oceanic 6.

What happened to Desmond? Wasn't he on the helicopter with Sayid?

pclinskie said:
I think it's the baby from the island. The young girls baby.
That's what I was thinking. WHAT?

JAE said:
That's what I was thinking. WHAT?
I knew it, I knew it! I was telling DH that it might be Aaron. Claire must have died or stayed on the island is my assumption. I LOVE this show. I hate waiting a whole other week to see it again. And there's only 4 more left, right?:(

I don't know how many are left. I wonder why Claire would have given her baby to Kate, though.

JAE said:
I don't know how many are left. I wonder why Claire would have given her baby to Kate, though.
Maybe there was only so much room to leave and she'd rather have her son live his life than be stranded on the island. Or my guess is something bad happened to Claire while still on the island (or maybe the helicopter or however they get off the island crashed or somethign??) and Kate had to take Aaron.

I wonder if Claire actually "gave" Kate Aaron or if she took him???

Or is Claire is dead...

Ben is not one of the Oceanic 6 - he was not on the plane.

I love this show!!
My questions this week are:

What happened to Claire???
How did Kate come to have custody of Aaron and why does he think she's his mom??

Why won't Jack see him??

Why did Jack say Kate did everything Jack really did?

Why are they saying only 8 people survived the flight when we know full well that's not what happened? Is it because the other people were hiding and wanted people to think they were dead or is it because they all died (or were they killed???) before rescue?

How long will Miles hold the granade in his mouth?

How does Ben have $3.2 million??

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow morning...just got home from a show. But I do know that Ben isn't one of the Oceanic 6 - because he was never on Oceanic 815......Ben would be in addition to the Oceanic 6.

What happened to Desmond? Wasn't he on the helicopter with Sayid?

I forgot about Ben not being on the plane..would Aaron count?
I wonder what the writers are doing...according to them, there are still 2 more seasons left and they are already showing us their life back at home..

Another show leaving us with tons of questions....so smart, now of course we'll be watching next week;)
I can't wait to hear more from Miles to see what he knows...& the whole baby thing-wow! I was really just thinking they were wrong when they figured she wasn't pregnant, & really was by Sawyer...

chefsteph07 said:
I forgot about Ben not being on the plane..would Aaron count?
QUOTE]
Aaron wouldn't count because he wasn't technically a "passenger" on the plane since he wasn't born yet.

And I totally just remembered that Aaron is Jack's nephew!!! I wonder if he knows that in the flash forwards??

redsoxgirl said:
Or is Clarire is dead...

Ben is not one of the Oceanic 6 - he was not on the plane.

I love this show!!
My questions this week are:

What happened to Claire???
How did Kate come to have custody of Aaron and why does he think she's his mom??

Why won't Jack see him??

Why did Jack say Kate did everything Jack really did?

Why are they saying only 8 people survived the flight when we know full well that's not what happened? Is it because the other people were hiding and wanted people to think they were dead or is it because they all died (or were they killed???) before rescue?

How long will Miles hold the granade in his mouth?

How does Ben have $3.2 million??

I hope they didn't kill Claire off...

kate might have been the only woman to get back to civilizations so she took Aaron and became his mother. Aaron was still a toddler when we saw him last night so he probably didn't know any different if Kate or Claire was his mom...

Jack and Claire are actually brother and sister (from previous episodes we find out Jack's dad had an affair w/ Claire's mom) so maybe they find out about it and he doesn't want to see Aaron for that reason, although that sounds stupid...

I'm sure some others are going to be killed, we know Locke didn't want to leave the island, so I'm sure there are some others who stayed on..maybe Jin and his wife..maybe Sawyer, he doesn't want to leave either, as we found out

Ben might have embezzled some money or he won it in a settlement or something...

chefsteph07 said:
I hope they didn't kill Claire off...kate might have been the only woman to get back to civilizations so she took Aaron and became his mother. Aaron was still a toddler when we saw him last night so he probably didn't know any different if Kate or Claire was his mom...Jack and Claire are actually brother and sister (from previous episodes we find out Jack's dad had an affair w/ Claire's mom) so maybe they find out about it and he doesn't want to see Aaron for that reason, although that sounds stupid...I'm sure some others are going to be killed, we know Locke didn't want to leave the island, so I'm sure there are some others who stayed on..maybe Jin and his wife..maybe Sawyer, he doesn't want to leave either, as we found outBen might have embezzled some money or he won it in a settlement or something...
That is a very interesting thought. What if, after Ben killed all the Dharma people, he then claimed to be the sole survivor of a massacre - and received a big settlement from Dharma....but now they are on to him, and out to get him?And why do they keep saying there were only 8 people who survived the crash? Maybe Jack doesn't want to see the baby because he feels so guilty about the rest of the survivors, including Claire?And I think Locke is going off the deep end - he is acting crazier and crazier.And wow - what's going on with Sayid & Desmond.....we know that Sayid makes it off okay from last weeks episode - so what is going on with them right now?

I tried watching this show when it first started, but I couldn't get into it! I had to turn it off when the "polar bear" came running out at people on a tropical island:)!

OMG!! I love this show!!

OK, I think something bad must have happened with Claire involved. I think that Jack doesn't want to see Aaron because he feels guilty for something. I also think that if he knew he was his nephew then he would want to see him. (Awesome recall redsoxgirl!)

Becky and Chefsteph - that is great theorizing! But if Ben is so scared of whoever Miles works for, why isn't Miles. He would be in just as much trouble with whoever it is as Ben is.

Here is my bad.:D When Kate left Sawyer's place and said she was going back to the beach, I told DH maybe she is going back to Jack and they are going to end up "foolin' around" and she won't know who the father is so that is why Jack didn't want to see him. I'm so bad for thinking she is so bad!:rolleyes:

I gotta go sleep on this. I may even watch online again. I definitely am going to watch next weeks rerun to see the captions.

That's right, Aaron is Jack's nephew and he doesn't know it. I was wondering why Jack said only 8 survived too. In the one flash forward at the end of the last season when Jack met Kate at the airport he said they had to go back, so I am thinking some are still on the island. Claire was pregnant when the plane went down and Aaron wasn't born yet so would he really beconsidered one of the oceonic 6?

and...See I was thinking Jack didn't want to see Aaron because Sawyer was his father, I though Kate was prego and lied to Sawyer about it!! BUT then I realized that Aaron was from the Island. I think he would be considered one of the Oceanic 6 or 8 or whatever. Just cause he wasnt born doesnt mean he wasnt on the plane!! :eek:)

Last edited:
I agree, I think they (the writers) are considering Aaron one of the Oceanic 8.

Oooh, so many good questions - my mind is swimming right now! I love this show!! :D

1. What are "Losties" and why should I watch the 8pm re-runs?

"Losties" refers to fans of the popular TV show "Lost". The 8pm re-runs of the show offer enhanced clues and hidden details that were not noticed in the original airing. Watching these re-runs can enhance your overall viewing experience and provide a deeper understanding of the show.

2. Can I watch the 8pm re-runs on any channel?

Yes, the 8pm re-runs of "Lost" are available on most major TV networks that air the show. Check your local listings for specific channels and times.

3. How will watching the 8pm re-runs benefit me as a fan of "Lost"?

Watching the 8pm re-runs can help you pick up on subtle details and clues that you may have missed during the original airing. This can enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the show, making it more immersive and engaging.

4. Are the enhanced clues and details in the 8pm re-runs important to the overall plot of "Lost"?

While some of the enhanced clues and details may not be crucial to the main plot, they can provide additional insight and add layers to the story. Plus, as a devoted fan of the show, it can be exciting to discover new details and theories.

5. Are there any special features or bonuses included in the 8pm re-runs of "Lost"?

Yes, the 8pm re-runs may include bonus content such as behind-the-scenes footage, interviews with the cast and crew, and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. These extras can further enhance your viewing experience and deepen your appreciation for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cheftiffany