• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minimum Order for Catalog Shows?

In summary, the minimum order amount for a catalog show is $200. You can combine orders with friends to meet this amount and receive host benefits. If you are unable to meet the minimum amount, you can still place an individual order but will not receive benefits. Online orders count towards the minimum amount. You can also add on to your order after the party, but it will not count towards the minimum amount.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i just did a file search for Catalog Show Letters, and based on the letter I just saw, they mentioned a minimum of a $400 show to count as a catalog show, but when I look on pg 47 in the catalog..that doesn't seem to be the case?

Can someone explain to me why they would make the minimum amount $400 when the catalog doesn't say the same thing?

just trying to learn, as I am about to send out to Catalog show packets..

may be just saying that to keep the shows higher. on avg catalog shows don't do as well.

They may be speaking of a special incentive that they are offering that host.

Catalog show, or any show for that matter, has to be $150 to be counted as a show. No free product for a $150 catalog show.

$150 in Commissionable sales is a show - no matter what kind.

It's $150 in guest sales ... so $150 in addition to the host order.

Yes - the host order never counts.

What is the minimum order amount for a catalog show?

The minimum order amount for a catalog show is $200. This ensures that the host receives all the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I combine orders with friends to meet the minimum amount?

Yes, you can combine orders with friends to meet the minimum order amount for a catalog show. This is a great way to help a friend or family member host a successful party while also earning rewards for yourself.

What if I cannot meet the minimum order amount?

If you are unable to meet the minimum order amount for a catalog show, you can still place an individual order. However, you will not receive the host benefits and rewards.

Do online orders count towards the minimum order amount for a catalog show?

Yes, online orders count towards the minimum order amount for a catalog show. This includes orders placed through the host's personal Pampered Chef website.

Can I add on to my catalog show order after the party has ended?

Yes, you can add on to your catalog show order after the party has ended. This is a great option if you or your guests decide they want to purchase additional items after the party has taken place. However, the additional items will not count towards the minimum order amount for the catalog show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • whoismelissa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies