• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogs: How Many Products & Uses

In summary, the mini catalogs have all the new fall products in them. They are great for giving to people who have been interested in doing a show but haven't yet.
PamperedJess
How many products to the mini catalogs have in them? What would they be good for ?

HI!

the mini catalogs have all the new fall products in them. as for using them, i would send them to people who have been interested in doing a show but havent??? or something like that!!HTH!!

Thanks for the info. I will order some then

Mini advertismentsThe mini catalogs only have the new products for the season in them. It would be great if they had the entire product line in them because they are convinent to have. You can send them to past hosts to entice them to book for this season. You can also carry them with you to give to people that you meet & offer them a discount if they call for a catalog & order. :)

i completely agree. I love the minis. They are great to keep in your purse to pass out. The regular catalogs always get so gnarled up looking after being in my purse or car. This is the first time I have ordered the minis and I will keep doing it.

HO sent me a bunch of Summer catalogs with my SS kit even though my SS month 1 was September. So I had a bunch of them that I never really used, so throughout September, whenever someone asked for a catalog but I knew they may or may not order or have a show, I clipped a mini catalog to a summer catalog and gave them both. That way I didn't waste all of my fall catalogs on random people who just wanted to pretty much browse. It was worth it because I still have most of my fall catalogs and have still gotten lots of orders from the people who rec'd the summer catalogs and never returned them!

Give out with flyerI recieved some minis with my fall paperwork (about 25), and I downloaded from this site (can't recall whose it was though or I'd give credit) a "There's a Pampered Chef Consultant In Your Neighborhood" flyer. I'm planning to give out the flyer with the mini catalogue either door to door or maybe to various businesses around here. I have nothing else to do with them, and the flyer alone won't mean much to anyone who doesn't know Pampered Chef already.
D.C.

The mini catalogs also are great to pass out at fairs. I too prefer to give the old catalog to people who only seem to want to look at a catalog. They'll get plenty of the new catalogs from me if they actually book. ;)

I love Deborah's idea of leaving them door to door to spread the word about your business!

I'm doing an Anniversary Month kick off on Oct. 3 and I think I'll include a mini catalog with the invitations I leave at homes of neighbors I don't know yet (I also add a note "Come meet the neighbors..."

1. How many products are typically featured in a Pampered Chef Mini Catalog?

On average, a Pampered Chef Mini Catalog will feature around 10-15 products. However, this can vary depending on the theme or focus of the catalog.

2. Are the products in a Mini Catalog different from those in the main catalog?

Yes, the products in a Mini Catalog are usually different from those in the main catalog. Mini Catalogs often highlight new or seasonal products, or a specific product line.

3. How can I use a Mini Catalog to showcase products to my customers?

A Mini Catalog is a great tool for showcasing a specific selection of products to your customers. You can use it during a cooking demonstration, share it with friends and family, or post it on social media for your customers to browse.

4. Can I order products from a Mini Catalog or do I have to use the main catalog?

Yes, you can order products from a Mini Catalog just like you would from the main catalog. Each product in the Mini Catalog will have its own item number that you can use to place an order.

5. How often are new Mini Catalogs released?

Pampered Chef typically releases new Mini Catalogs every few months. You can stay updated on new releases by checking the "New Products" section on our website or by subscribing to our email newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire