• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Mini Catalogs: The Easiest Way to Get Your Hands on Mini Catalogs!

In summary, to order mini catalogs from Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account on the website and select "Mini Catalogs" from the "Ordering" tab. You can order up to 50 mini catalogs at a time and they typically arrive within 5-7 business days. The back cover can be customized with your contact information and there is a discount for ordering in bulk.
christina78
I can't find were to order mini catalogs?

In Pampered Partner Plus, Under a Non Commission Order, Supply Order. You can search for the code for the mini's using the magnifying glass button by the item number field.

thanks I couldnt figure this out either

Most welcome. If this is your 1st supply order, you can also get some free items:
the 2009 RUFTH trivet
Cooking Show Planning Guide and the Independent Consultant Agreement (your 1st set is free EVERY month you order)

If you click on the magnifying glass, sort by price and you'll see what else is available free to you.

Hi there! I'm happy to help you with ordering mini catalogs. You can order them through your consultant website by clicking on the "Marketing" tab and then selecting "Catalogs." From there, you can choose the mini catalogs and add them to your cart for purchase. If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance. Happy selling!

1. How do I order mini catalogs from Pampered Chef?

To order mini catalogs from Pampered Chef, simply log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Ordering" tab and select "Mini Catalogs" from the drop-down menu. Choose the desired quantity and click "Add to Cart" to complete your order.

2. How many mini catalogs can I order at a time?

You can order up to 50 mini catalogs at a time from Pampered Chef. If you need more than 50, you will need to place multiple orders.

3. How long does it take to receive my mini catalogs?

It typically takes 5-7 business days for your mini catalogs to arrive after placing your order. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

4. Can I customize the mini catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the back cover of the mini catalogs with your name, contact information, and consultant ID. This can be done during the ordering process on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Are there any discounts for ordering mini catalogs in bulk?

Yes, if you order 10 or more packs of mini catalogs, you will receive a discount on your order. The more packs you order, the higher the discount will be. This discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies