• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest Mini Holiday Catalogs | JH07 | Updated Daily

In summary, Mini Holiday Catalogs are smaller versions of the main Pampered Chef holiday catalog that feature a curated selection of popular and seasonal products. They can be ordered through a consultant or on the website, and can also be downloaded and printed at home. The Mini Holiday Catalogs offer exclusive discounts and offers for a limited time. Consultants have the option to customize the back cover with their contact information. These catalogs can also be used for fundraising or group sales through virtual parties or sharing the digital version.
pamperedpnina
I cant seem to get them to work on my PP+
I entered JH07 and it says mini holdiay catalogs but has the dreaded red dot saying that its not yet availble, and yes I've updated today (and past few days)

Also wondering, I have 50 F/W catalogs still, would you recomed I get a pack of winter catalogs also? or is it really not that different?

Do you have the correct date for your supply order? The winter catalogs are essentially the same, just a few different pics, different recipes, etc. One nice thing I noticed is that the holiday spreaders are NOT in the winter catalog, so no need to put the "not available" stickers in there.

Hi there,Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting the PP+ to work. Have you tried reaching out to customer support for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and get it working for you.As for the mini holiday catalogs, it sounds like they are not yet available for use. Sometimes it takes a few days for new materials to be fully updated and ready to use. I would recommend keeping an eye out for updates and trying again in a few days.In terms of the winter catalogs, it really depends on your personal preference and the needs of your business. If you feel like the winter catalogs offer unique products or deals that your customers would be interested in, then it may be worth getting a pack. Otherwise, the F/W catalogs should suffice.Hope this helps and good luck with your PP+ and catalog updates!

Related to Shop the Latest Mini Holiday Catalogs | JH07 | Updated Daily

What are Mini Holiday Catalogs?

Mini Holiday Catalogs are smaller versions of the main Pampered Chef holiday catalog that feature a curated selection of our most popular and seasonal products. They are perfect for gifting, hosting a virtual party, or introducing new customers to our products.

How can I get Mini Holiday Catalogs?

You can order Mini Holiday Catalogs through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. They are also available for download and can be printed at home.

Are there any special offers or discounts in the Mini Holiday Catalogs?

Yes, there are exclusive offers and discounts available only in the Mini Holiday Catalogs. These offers are only valid for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Can I customize the Mini Holiday Catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to add your contact information to the back cover of the Mini Holiday Catalogs. This is a great way to market your business and make it easier for customers to reach you.

Can I use Mini Holiday Catalogs for fundraising or group sales?

Yes, Mini Holiday Catalogs can be a great tool for fundraising or group sales. You can set up a virtual party or share the digital version of the catalog with your friends, family, and community members to help raise funds for a cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcchefjane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies