• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates on PP Plus & Holiday Mini Catalog Availability

In summary, PP Plus is currently available for purchase on the website and will continue to be available throughout the year. The holiday mini catalog will be released in early October and updates can be received through the email newsletter or social media. The holiday mini catalog is available for all customers, but PP Plus members may receive exclusive discounts and offers on select items.
ahammons
I was just putting in a supply order, but the Holiday Mini Catalogs are saying "not yet available". Shouldn't it have updated when I opened it?

does your supply order have an October date? they didn't show up for me until i changed the date to October 1 on mine. (i had started it last week...)

Oh, duh! :rolleyes: Thanks! I didn't even think that I started it on the 30th. :)

I run into that problem all the time, because I usually have a supply order open, so I can just add things as I think of them. :) It's easier than trying to remember everything at once - and that's when I invariably forget something important (and I'm cheap enough that I HATE paying standard shipping on a second order).

Hey thanks for that info too! I did the same thing and couldn't figure it out!
Thanks!!!

Related to Get the Latest Updates on PP Plus & Holiday Mini Catalog Availability

1. When will PP Plus be available?

PP Plus is currently available for purchase on our website.

2. Can I still order from the PP Plus catalog after the holiday season?

Yes, PP Plus will be available for purchase throughout the year. However, some holiday items may only be available during the holiday season.

3. When will the holiday mini catalog be released?

The holiday mini catalog will be released in early October. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media channels.

4. How can I get the latest updates on PP Plus and the holiday mini catalog?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on PP Plus and the holiday mini catalog. You can also follow us on social media for the latest news and announcements.

5. Can I order from the holiday mini catalog without being a PP Plus member?

Yes, the holiday mini catalog is available for purchase by all customers, regardless of PP Plus membership. However, PP Plus members may receive exclusive discounts and offers on select holiday items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u