• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Cake for Mom: A Fluted Stone Treat!

In summary, to make the Microwave Cake for Mom using the Fluted Stone, follow the instructions on the recipe card. The stone can be used with any type of cake mix and does not require preheating. Other desserts like brownies, muffins, and pies can also be made with the stone. To clean it, wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using harsh cleaners or putting it in the dishwasher.
nikki70563
Gold Member
What is your favorite/good cake to do in micorwave using fluted stone? Want to do one for Mother's Day.

Chocolate cake mix (not Devil's Food) with cherry pie filling.
Actually I prefer it baked in the oven, but for speed, micro can't be beat :)Next in line is white or yellow cake mix with apple filling and a generous grating of nutmeg (uses the micro grater).

CookingwithMary said:
Chocolate cake mix (not Devil's Food) with cherry pie filling.
Actually I prefer it baked in the oven, but for speed, micro can't be beat :)

Next in line is white or yellow cake mix with apple filling and a generous grating of nutmeg (uses the micro grater).
- This sounds ymmy

any other suggestions???

Chocolate Kaluah ~ hands down!

Carolyn(dannyzmom) makes a chocolate peanut butter one that people seem to really rave about...

The Turtle Fudge Cake! Yum!!! Awesome! The Kaluha is very good too!

apple spice cake !

Kitchen2u said:
Chocolate Kaluah ~ hands down!
You are a woman after my heart Ginny! I just might make this tonight!

The one that popped into my head right away was Lemon cake w/ cream cheese frosting. While it is plain, it is just sounds really good. you could go a plain Lemon or the Lemon poppyseed w/ some lemon zest on the top for decoration!

Does anyone have the recipe for the kaluah cake? Do you add liquor before cooking or soak it after? I would love the recipe and didn't have any luck finding it when I searched. Thanks

Related to Microwave Cake for Mom: A Fluted Stone Treat!

1. How do I make the Microwave Cake for Mom using the Fluted Stone?

To make the Microwave Cake for Mom using the Fluted Stone, simply follow the instructions on the recipe card that comes with your Fluted Stone. It is a quick and easy process that only takes a few minutes in the microwave.

2. Can I use any type of cake mix with the Fluted Stone?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix with the Fluted Stone. The stone is designed to evenly distribute heat and create a perfectly cooked cake, no matter the type of mix you use.

3. Do I need to preheat the Fluted Stone before using it?

No, you do not need to preheat the Fluted Stone before using it. The stone is designed to be used in the microwave without any preheating necessary.

4. Can I make other desserts besides cake with the Fluted Stone?

Yes, you can make a variety of desserts using the Fluted Stone. Some popular options include brownies, muffins, and even individual-sized pies. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How do I clean the Fluted Stone after using it?

To clean the Fluted Stone, simply wash it with warm, soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using harsh cleaners or putting it in the dishwasher, as this can damage the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef