• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Try Fluted Stone Recipes in Other

In summary, the fluted stone can be used for both baking and making savory dishes, but it is important to preheat it before use and avoid using metal utensils on it. To clean and care for the stone, use warm water and mild soap and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. Parchment paper or aluminum foil can also be used on the stone for easier clean-up, but be sure to leave space around the edges for proper air circulation.
its_me_susan
stones? I don't want to wait for mine to arrive (just ordered from kit enhancement) ~ can I practive a microwave cake that is yummy, in another stone?

:)

Susan, I think I know which recipe you are thinking of...the sunshine cake maybe?? I made this in a silicone fluted thing much like the PC one, but of course, silicone. It worked pretty well just two things I didn't like, 1: the silicone fluted pan is a pain in the butt to clean and 2: the recipe wasn't all that sweet so I would have added some sugar to the sour cream. It is good though and you will love it! My grandma has the fluted stone and I sent her this recipe to make for my grandpa and he LOVES it in the morning with some whipped cream and his cup o'joe as he says. Have fun and good luck!
~Kristen

ThanksYes, you can definitely use another stone to practice making a microwave cake. The key is to make sure the stone is microwave-safe and can withstand high temperatures. You can also adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the instructions of your microwave cake recipe. Happy baking!

1. Can I use the fluted stone for recipes other than baking?

Yes, the fluted stone can also be used for making savory dishes such as casseroles, quiches, and even roasted vegetables.

2. Do I need to preheat the fluted stone before using it?

Yes, it is important to preheat the fluted stone in the oven before placing your food on it. This helps to evenly distribute heat and prevent sticking.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the fluted stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the fluted stone as it can damage the surface. Instead, use silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils.

4. How do I clean and care for my fluted stone?

To clean, simply wash your fluted stone with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. It is also important to allow the stone to cool completely before cleaning. Proper care will ensure the longevity of your fluted stone.

5. Can I use parchment paper or aluminum foil on the fluted stone?

Yes, you can use parchment paper or aluminum foil on the fluted stone for easier clean-up. However, make sure to leave some space around the edges to allow for proper air circulation and even cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • TinasKitchen