• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I effectively clean a mini fluted stone after baking mini bunt cakes?

In summary, to clean your Mini Fluted Stone, let it cool down, use a non-abrasive sponge and warm, soapy water, and avoid harsh chemicals or metal utensils. It is not recommended to put the stone in the dishwasher, and stubborn stains or odors can be removed with baking soda and water or lemon juice and hot water. Do not use metal utensils on the stone, and store it in a cool, dry place with a paper towel or cloth between other cookware to prevent scratches.
pmpdRRT
What is the best way to clean thes mini fluted stone. I baked mini choc bunt cakes. They were wonderful, but cleaning it has not been fun. I am soaking it and have had to rub it with my fingers to clean the grooves. Is there an easier way. Thank you.

I use a bottle brush.

BrushI use the PC Easy Clean Kitchen Brush. It is GREAT!! Makes cleaning so much easier, especially cause I use extremely hot water and I don't have to touch the hot water while I am scrubbing. The bristles get all those grooves.

Debbie :D

Let it soak with HOT WATER then use the PC kitchen brush!

I agree... the old rounded brush works great for the mini fluted.

I used my bottle brush too. It was a bit tedious, but I love this stone now. These little cakes came out and I thought they would be cute pumpkins, and I was right. I colored some frosting orange, and used green gumdrops on the tops and piped chocolate faces. They came out great.

easy clean kitchen brush

JenAZ said:
I use a bottle brush.

HHHMMM I wonder why I never thought of that....I have wondered the same thing...I always get it clean but it is not easy...I will try this next time.

I don't care for cleaning the large fluted stone either!! But I bet the round kitchen brush does a better job then the current square one....

I was using the square one and it was difficult even after letting it soak. I will have to try the round one. Thanks, and I will have to try the pumpkins.

1. How do I clean my Mini Fluted Stone?

To clean your Mini Fluted Stone, first let it cool down completely. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge or brush and warm, soapy water to gently scrub off any food residue. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any harsh chemicals or metal utensils to clean the stone, as it may damage the surface.

2. Can I put my Mini Fluted Stone in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting your Mini Fluted Stone in the dishwasher. The high heat and harsh detergents used in dishwashers can cause the stone to crack or break. It is best to hand wash your stone with warm, soapy water.

3. How can I remove stubborn stains or odors from my Mini Fluted Stone?

If your Mini Fluted Stone has stubborn stains or odors, you can use a baking soda and water paste to gently scrub the surface. Let the paste sit for a few minutes before rinsing and drying the stone. You can also try filling the stone with hot water and a few drops of lemon juice and letting it sit for a few hours before rinsing and drying.

4. Is it safe to use metal utensils on my Mini Fluted Stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on your Mini Fluted Stone. The surface of the stone is non-stick and can be easily scratched or damaged by metal utensils. We suggest using silicone, wooden, or plastic utensils to protect the stone's surface.

5. How should I store my Mini Fluted Stone?

After cleaning and drying your Mini Fluted Stone, store it in a cool, dry place. Avoid stacking other heavy items on top of the stone, as it can cause it to crack or break. We also recommend storing it with a paper towel or cloth between other cookware to prevent any potential scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jillchef