• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Measurements to Fit the Fluted Stone?

In summary, the conversation discussed the compatibility of a small microwave for using a fluted stone and a DCB. Some participants shared that their small microwaves fit the fluted stone, but it was a tight fit and required removing the turntable and putting it in at an angle. Others suggested measuring the microwave beforehand and informing the host. Overall, it was mentioned that the small microwave could fit the fluted stone but may require some adjustments.
babywings76
Gold Member
My host on Thursday says she has a small microwave, so we can't use the DCB. Does that mean it'll be too small for the fluted stone? Anyone know what the measurement requirements are?

Have your host measure her mircowave and compare the measurements with each other just to see if the fluted stone might fit. Hope this helps a little.

I would think that the fluted stone would fit. i have a small mircowave and my fluted stone fits good and my DCB just fits ( can turn ok ).

Good luck.

Thanks!I have a small microwave as well and I don't have a problem fitting it in. I think the smallest microwave you could use would be 13 1/2" wide. You may want to measure the microwave before you go just in case. The fluted stone is 13" x 9" x 2" so you can see that it would be a tight fit. I think you will be fine but you may want to let your host know that it will be a tight fit. I hope this helps.I have the small microwave and it does fit. But it is a tight fit. I have to put it in on an angle and it is very close to the top of the microwave. I also have to remove the turntable from my microwave to get it to fit. But it does fit.I have the small microwave as well, and it fits in mine. I have to take my turntable out, and I put it in at a slight angle, but it fits. I even use it at my shows when I do the microwave cake demos. Hope this helps.I have the small micro as well and it fits. It's a tight fit but it does fit. I have to take the turntable out as well and put it in at an angle. I do the microwave cake demos at my shows with it.I have the small micro as well and it fits. It's a tight fit but it does fit. I have to take the turntable out as well and put it in at an angle. I do the microwave cake demos at my shows with it. I also don't have to use any of the rings to elevate it off the bottom of the micro. I just put it in and it works great.I have the small microwave and it fits. I just take the turntable out and put it in at an angle. I do the microwave cake demos at my shows with it. I don't use any of the rings to elevate it off the bottom of the micro. I just put it in and it works great.Have something to add?

Related to Microwave Measurements to Fit the Fluted Stone?

1. How do I measure my microwave for the Fluted Stone?

To measure your microwave for the Fluted Stone, you will need to measure the width, depth, and height of the interior of your microwave. Make sure to measure from the inside walls and not the glass turntable. The Fluted Stone is designed to fit most microwaves that are at least 12 inches wide, 12 inches deep, and 8 inches tall.

2. Can I use the Fluted Stone in any size microwave?

The Fluted Stone is designed to fit most microwaves that are at least 12 inches wide, 12 inches deep, and 8 inches tall. If your microwave is smaller than these dimensions, the Fluted Stone may not fit properly and could potentially damage your microwave.

3. Do I need to preheat the Fluted Stone in the microwave?

No, the Fluted Stone does not need to be preheated in the microwave. Simply place your food on the Fluted Stone and put it directly into the microwave to cook.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the Fluted Stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Fluted Stone as it could damage the stone and your microwave. It is best to use non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wooden utensils.

5. How do I clean the Fluted Stone?

The Fluted Stone is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry the stone completely before storing it to prevent any potential cracking. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the Fluted Stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
wendychef
  • mareramseyer