• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting the Public Cd - Anyone Have an Extra

In summary, to obtain a copy of the Meeting the Public CD, you can either visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. The CD is not available in stores and includes tips, techniques, and audio recordings from successful consultants. It is also suitable for team use and currently only available in English, with the possibility of other languages in the future.
Kathytnt
I loaned this to a new consultant and she seems to have lost it and now it is no longer available on Supply Order

Help!

I only have 1 copy...but I will see if DH can burn you a copy, since it's no longer available! :D

What is this CD about? I'm really trying to turn my business around and am interested in anything to help!

It gives you lots of "how to's" for Fairs, Vendor Events, Bridal Shows, stuff like that...
Let me know if you need one too!
[email protected]

YES, YES, YES!!! I want one! If you want... I can get it from you at the Meet 'n Greet on Sunday at conference.

Susan--would it be okay to jump on the "Burn me a copy" bandwagon? I need to kick my business into gear. I'm totally willing to pay for the CD and shipping, unless you want to just bring it to NC.

Does it cover how to approach people in grocery stores, banks, and other public places too?

It's more about craft fairs, vendor fairs and bridal show type of thing

We could do a whole thread on tips for that

I give it to all my recruits before they do a booth with me but now I have lost my copy.

I would happily cover the cost of the CD and postage if you could provide me with a copy since it NLA on supply order

[email protected]

Related to Meeting the Public Cd - Anyone Have an Extra

1. How can I get my hands on a copy of the Meeting the Public CD?

To purchase the Meeting the Public CD, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the product. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in ordering the CD.

2. Is the Meeting the Public CD available for purchase in stores?

No, the Meeting the Public CD is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to purchase the CD in person.

3. What is included on the Meeting the Public CD?

The Meeting the Public CD contains helpful tips and techniques for effectively interacting with potential customers and promoting Pampered Chef products. It also includes audio recordings of successful Pampered Chef consultants sharing their experiences and strategies.

4. Can I share the Meeting the Public CD with my team?

Yes, the Meeting the Public CD is a great resource for not only individual consultants, but also for teams. You can purchase multiple copies to distribute to your team or share the CD during team meetings to help your entire team improve their public interaction skills.

5. Is the Meeting the Public CD available in different languages?

Currently, the Meeting the Public CD is only available in English. However, a variety of language options are being considered for future releases. Stay tuned for updates on language availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Roadtripray