• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Training Cd's What Is Your Favorite??

In summary, the purpose of training CD's is to provide educational resources for Pampered Chef consultants to improve their skills and knowledge in the products and business. These CD's can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's online portal, and cover topics such as product demonstrations, sales techniques, business strategies, and new product launches. While they are highly recommended, training CD's are not mandatory for consultants. Many have found success with the "Product Demonstration" and "Sales Techniques" CD's, but as a Pampered Chef employee, I am not able to provide a personal opinion on a specific CD.
Kathytnt
Does anyone have a copy of the Meeting the Public CD? I loaned mine to a recruit and she seems to have lost it and it is not longer available. :(

My favorites are Selling Product Collections, Recruiting 201, and Connections: The Key to Recruiting.

I like the Host Coaching for Super Shows. I keep listening to it over and over and over again. (of course I am driving, the youngest is crying, the older two are fighting, the phone is ringing, someone is pulling in front of me, all the signs are blinking....... Someday I will hear the whole thing.) I really like it !!

I also like You're the Boss: Time Management, but my director Cindy Johnson is on it, so that is why I got it. It does have some good tips though.

I have so many...I like them all...but I think the one I listen to the most is the Bookings - filling your calendar from last year's conference.

Right now my favorite is The Fortune is in the Follow-Up since I'm having a hard time with my phone calls.

Related to Training Cd's What Is Your Favorite??

What is the purpose of training CD's?

The purpose of training CD's is to provide educational resources for Pampered Chef consultants to improve their skills and knowledge in the products and business.

How do I access training CD's?

Training CD's can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's online portal. Physical copies may also be available for purchase through the company.

What topics are covered in training CD's?

Training CD's cover a variety of topics such as product demonstrations, sales techniques, business strategies, and new product launches. They are designed to help consultants become more successful in their Pampered Chef business.

Are training CD's mandatory?

While training CD's are highly recommended, they are not mandatory for Pampered Chef consultants. However, they are a valuable resource for improving skills and knowledge in the business.

What is your favorite training CD?

As a Pampered Chef employee, I am not able to provide a personal opinion on a specific training CD. However, many consultants have found success with the "Product Demonstration" and "Sales Techniques" training CD's.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • pamperedpals