• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Thing About Doing Pampered Chef?

In summary, Allison loves the products, the friends she's made, and that she can make a good income while still being able to be home with her son. She loves that she can make her own schedule and that she's going to get out of Pampered Chef what she put into it.
Katiek77
We all share our stories during our shows, or at least we should. What is your favorite thing about being a part of PC? What is your reason for being a consultant. How much do you earn a month or have earned?

I love the social aspect of it. I don't make a whole lot of money. I usually make super starter, That means that I make about $200-$300 when I do that. I will typically do only 1-2 shows a month after that so I make about $100 a month. I could do better if I had more free time.

My favorite thing is helping others. I L:love:VE it when someone on my team reaches a goal - even if it's putting that one $150 show in. If that's their goal then they succeeded and we celebrate. I have one consultant that has had cancer twice, diabetes, and more, her husband has heart trouble, etc. She joined for the products and the friends and her goal is 1 catalog show every other month. She usually does one every month and just earned her $15K raise and necklace. WOO HOO! I also L:love:VE whe my hosts are so excited picking out their rewards.

I love that even though I had 5 surgeries (2 major) in the last year I could keep my business going at the level that I could handle and didn't lose my directorship either.

Last edited:
The thing I love the most is that I love PC and it is sooooo easy to sell because so many others love it, as well. It is so nice to sell quality items when nice warranties. I also love earning the new products.

Love that I have expanded my collection for very little money.
LOVE that I have learned new recipes for my family and been able to share making meal time easier w/ others.
And I love that I'm gonna go to Maui and not pay a dime :)

What I love most is The Show! I love love love doing Cooking Shows! I truly feel I have found my calling, and am doing something I absolutely love to do. Every party I do is FUN! (umm, with one or two exceptions through the years!;):rolleyes:)

I love my team - I have an amazing group of people who are so much fun to work with and train.

I love my Upline. I'm fortunate to be blessed with an upline full of encouraging, helpful women who have been the BEST mentors for me!

And last but not least, I LOVE that I can make a good income, while still being able to be home with my son, and to be able to work my business around my family, instead of trying to work my family around an unyielding job!

The biggest thing I love is the change I see in myself! I'm more outgoing, not anxious about going into situations I am not familiar with and the fact that I think I've found my niche in life.

The next thing I love is the friendships I've made in the business, with other consultants and with my hsots and guests!

I love that I've finally found a flexible job that totally fits my personality. I love being social but I love being able to stay home with my kids even more!

I could not have said it better! :DAnd I agree with Allison too.. I am much more outgoing and willing to tackle any situation that presents itself.
ChefBeckyD said:
What I love most is The Show! I love love love doing Cooking Shows! I truly feel I have found my calling, and am doing something I absolutely love to do. Every party I do is FUN! (umm, with one or two exceptions through the years!;):rolleyes:)I love my team - I have an amazing group of people who are so much fun to work with and train.I love my Upline. I'm fortunate to be blessed with an upline full of encouraging, helpful women who have been the BEST mentors for me!And last but not least, I LOVE that I can make a good income, while still being able to be home with my son, and to be able to work my business around my family, instead of trying to work my family around an unyielding job!

I love absolutely EVERYTHING about my "job"! (I feel like it's too fun to really call it a job--a job sounds like something so negatice!) I love that I get to make my OWN schedule and don't have to request vacation days. I love the income and the fact that I am going to get out of Pampered Chef what I put into it. I love the products and the fact that I've already earned so much stuff free! I love that there are opportunities for advancement and that I KNOW I can do it. I love that doing Cooking Shows has helped me to come out of my shell a little bit. I just started doing student teaching, and instead of being shy and nervous, I was excited and happy because I am so used to being up in front of people now. Pampered Chef has already done so much for me, and I've only been in the biz for 4 months! I can't imagine all the great things it will bring me in the years to come..

What a great thread!

My favorite things have changed over the 10 years (March 25th)! Two things come to mind. I love seeing others earn trips and promotions. Seeing them accomplish goals is so rewarding. And I love that after all of these years, career changes, etc. that I get excited about new products, specials and ideas to share with people at shows.

I also love the parties. I tell people that I am selfish...I want to have just as much fun as they are having!

I love the money I've earned, the friends I've made, and I love when someone tells me how happy she is with something I sold her. All good!

I love being my own boss and I love being able to replace my cheap kitchen tools with really high quality tools without feeling guilty for spending money. I also love the flexibility I have with it, being that it's a hobby for me (for now), I love being able to decide to take however much time off I want and not get penalized in anyway.

I love that I can work it around an insane schedule between a full-time job, a part-time job, being a part-time nursing student, a wife, and a mother to two boys. I'll be done my full-time job this summer so I can become a full-time nursing student. Being a PC consultant will help keep some $$$ coming in, but it will also give me something fun to do on the side that I enjoy!

I love how we can sit in our pj's and make phone calls and don't have to leave the house and get all dressed up just to make phone calls. I love the friends I have made and the money is great as well.

This is a great thread. I'm using it in my training tomorrow night! Thanks!!:sing:

As a singleton ... I never had a bridal shower and the only kitchen tools I have in my house are the ones inherited from my family. So by far the biggest benefit is the upgrades to my own kitchen, including the FREE cookware and tools I got in the 2008 conference.I love the people and the flexibility.I love, love LOVE the tax return that comes from "losing" money!And while I'm pretty outgoing by nature, I love hearing stories from people about how this business has helped them get out of their comfort zone and speak in front of people and do things they never thought they could.

Wow, this is so great to read what everyone loves about doing Pampered Chef!
Katie

There are so many things I love about PC--doing the shows, the products, the people (hosts, guests, and fellow consultants). I have to say, though, that if I had to choose one favorite it's helping people. I love it when I can help someone solve a kitchen problem or ease a struggle. As I start to build a team, I love helping others reach their goals. As a child I often talked about becoming a teacher. That childhood goal is fulfilled for me through PC.

1. What inspired you to start working for Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and trying out new recipes. When I came across Pampered Chef, I was impressed by their high-quality kitchen tools and the opportunity to share my love for cooking with others. That's when I knew I wanted to be a part of this amazing company.

2. What is your favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

My favorite thing about being a Pampered Chef consultant is the opportunity to connect with people and help them discover new and efficient ways to cook and bake. I love seeing the excitement on their faces when they try out our products and love them as much as I do.

3. How does working for Pampered Chef benefit you personally?

Working for Pampered Chef has not only allowed me to improve my cooking and presentation skills, but it has also helped me build my confidence and communication skills. I have also been able to meet and work with amazing people who share the same passion for cooking as I do.

4. Can you share a memorable moment you've had while working for Pampered Chef?

There are so many memorable moments, but one that stands out is when I hosted a cooking demonstration for a group of friends. They were amazed by the products and ended up purchasing multiple items. It was a rewarding feeling to know that I was able to introduce them to something useful and beneficial for their cooking needs.

5. How does Pampered Chef contribute to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back to the community through their Round-Up from the Heart program. This program allows customers to round up their order to the nearest dollar, and the extra change is donated to Feeding America to help provide meals to families in need. Pampered Chef also partners with other charitable organizations and encourages consultants to volunteer and make a positive impact in their local communities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • MakinBacon