• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go...

In summary, Lisa was able to submit her show tonight and get the next level completed. She was also able to order some last minute items for her host which she plans to exchange later if needed.
riggs62
Hey everyone,
Well...I managed to pull together about $330 in orders which leaves me about $100 short with tomorrow ending my super starter month. I was trying to hit $2500. With that being said....I was planning on just placing an order to make up for the shortage. What's the best way to do this to get the best bang for my buck?
Are there discounts I can use? I'm sure there's a way to make the best of it. Any advice for the grasshopper??

:confused:

Purchase popular productsIf you wish to make your money back, try to purchase popular items that you can always resell. Purchase items that would make good prizes or incentives for people to host future shows.

Or you could purchase some items you have been dying to get your hands on.

And another thing:

CONGRATULATIONS on your first STARTER MONTH SUCCESS!!! WAY TO GO!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Debbie :D

I would just put the order in as a customer, you will get the commission on it. You could also put it in a past host name, but I don't know how that would affect the numbers.

Do you still have a party open? You could always order it on your host's discount.

Congrats on your first month!!!

I would order it on the host or a past host discount. So you get a discount while earning commisson making more bang for oyur buck. If you put it as a phd order on a show that will give additional FPV too depending on how much it is.

Great! Thanks for the advice and the support!!!

Wow - huge month!

BTW, we don't have "super starter months" under the new plan...just 30 days and 90 day dates.

You are definitely going to get enough PC $s to make up for whatever you purchased!

Just make sure you're right with your totals, would SUCK to be off by $5.00, which a clustermate did.

I always order up a little, I'd rather be $5.00 over than short.

Also, if ordering under host discount, remember, you'll have to "spend" more to reach that $100.00.

HTH,

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Just make sure you're right with your totals, would SUCK to be off by $5.00, which a clustermate did.

I always order up a little, I'd rather be $5.00 over than short.

Also, if ordering under host discount, remember, you'll have to "spend" more to reach that $100.00.

HTH,

Lisa
Yep, while putting them in PP3 the discounted amount doesn't reflect in the sales...My mom made another huge order and used her PHD. But I guess inthe whole scheme of things it doesn't come out to be that much.

So are you making it by midnight tonight?? I barely made it (yesterday I entered an individual order from a last min. request from a relative, then I had to add a personal order totalling $84 to hit level 2!) Wheewww, So relieved and excited!

Well, let me tell ya.

I submitted the show tonight at 10:40 CDT with success. Then I go to the Individual Performance Tracker and where it tells you how many shows or dollars to go to the "next level" has a line thru it for the 30 days. Hmm...it says my 30 days ends on 7/5. That's today right? Are they that much ahead of the game that they already moved to the 90 days column or what? I sent an email to the HO. Surely this will post for my 30 days right??
I will be so ticked if it doesn't!

I still have one show to submit. Tried calling the host again tonight after already talking to her once. She was waiting on a friend of hers to place her order....it ended up being a $188 order!! It got the host to the next level and $5 away from the NEXT one. Her answering machine must not be working because 45 minutes ago, she didn't answer and it didn't pick up. It's too late to call again. I think I may just order her a few extra free things, she can exchange them later if she wants. I did already warn her that I had to submit the show at 10 pm CDT. She's thinking of becoming a consultant too, so I think she'll understand that I HAVE to get the show in from June. I already let her know that anyway. She earned more free product value than she thought because of going up a couple levels. Maybe I'll just "order" her the $40 kit credit and she can always take it in products if she decides not to sign. She's a VERY flexible person and was a frequent host of my director who "retired" so I think she'd be fine with that. I feel badly, but I totally told her my intentions. What do you all think???

Oh and by the way, this show would put me above the $3000 Sell-a-Thon level so a LOT is riding on it. Without this show, I'm not there.:( And, again, I told her this too.:eek:

I say go for it with the kit credit, because you can always call and get it exchanged for products if she decides not to and maybe this will be the thing that pushes her over the edge... definitely tell her how much she could have made if she were the consultant on this show! Good luck and enjoy that product!

What is the "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." promotion?

The "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only $100 or less with less than 24 hours remaining.

What products are included in the "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." promotion?

The products included in this promotion may vary, but typically include popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware from Pampered Chef. Some examples may include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and non-stick cookware sets.

How can I participate in the "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." promotion?

To participate in this promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website during the specified time frame and add any qualifying products to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I use any other discounts or promotions with the "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." offer?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one discount can be applied per order.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase with the "$100 Short and Less Than 24Hrs to Go..." promotion?

Yes, there is a limit of one discounted product per customer for this promotion. If you wish to purchase multiple discounted products, you will need to place separate orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Pamperedcheffkg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pamperedcheffkg
  • Pedey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies