• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Persuade Long-Distance Hosts?

The summary is:My mother-in-law is hosting one of my first shows at her pokeno night next week. She lives out of town and I am wondering what I can do to maybe get a few catalog shows out of it. Should I make up a flyer about how easy a catalog show is and emphasize the discounts are for catalog shows too? I was also thinking about getting the website and using that to sell catalog shows to them as well...I'm just not sure if this is the best way to go about it...I'm still not familliar with all the ins and outs of hosting shows...any advice about how to go about this would be helpful.
kailyon
Silver Member
My mother-in-law is hosting one of my first shows at her pokeno night next week. She lives out of town and I am wondering what I can do to maybe get a few catalog shows out of it. Should i make up a flyer about how easy a catalog show is and emphasize the discounts are for catalog shows too? I was also thinking about getting the website and using that to sell catalog shows to them as well...I'm just not sure if this is the best way to go about it...I'm still not familliar with all the ins and outs of hosting shows...any advice

noob

I think I need a few ideas as well. I just closed my first one and it didn't do very well. I have a lot of friends and family that don't live in this area and would like to take advantage of that opportunity.

How about this. Ask everyone to host a get together, to invite friends over to check out catalogs. Have the host offer cake and coffee shows. Provide a recipe from PC and make sure they have catalogs, order forms and each of the following months worth of Host Specials. I had a host do this in Texas. She invited everyone to come over to her home and they simply went through and discussed the products they liked. The catch here is that I was at home and available to chat with on the phone. I got several calls that night from her and guests. We made a great team. She closed out at $902! Oh yeah, I got three bookings from that party and we did it again, every other month for about 6 months! It worked very well with those as well. All 3 were over $500! It fizzled out though when one of the ladies decided to find a consultant down there. I still do not know if they did.

Why not tell them that you love going to "their community" and pampering them and would love to have someone from "their community" on your team to continue pampering them since you are not sure how often you would be able to go there. Show them that their is a need for a consultant in "their community." Tell the perks of having your own business, offer the help they would need, and give them all of the bookings.

You will be further ahead building a team as opposed to getting a couple of catalog shows.

Good Luck!!

Awesome advice loreo! See, some people think like directors! Some of us, ME, don't! I gotta work on that!

Thanks John! I received the same advice from my exec. The longer I am on here I so how very blessed I am to work so closely with my exec director.

Good Advice! I haven't had my first show yet so I'm not yet into that frame of mind, but it sounds like I should start!

I got my first recruit when I was in my first 90 days and I am not making much from her yet since I haven't had many months over $750 (i've only been doing this 6 months at the end of this month) but I can tell that she's doing wonderfully (better sales than ME currently! and i'm doing pretty well!).I agree with John. Go for the recruit! If no one bites, offer the call-in show he suggested first! Both are awesome ideas!

1. How can I convince a long-distance host to host a Pampered Chef party?

One effective way to persuade a long-distance host is to highlight the convenience and flexibility of hosting a virtual party. With a virtual party, the host can invite friends and family from all over the country to attend, without having to worry about travel arrangements or hosting in their home.

2. What are some benefits of hosting a long-distance Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a long-distance party allows the host to earn free and discounted products, just like a traditional in-person party. Additionally, the host can connect with friends and family who may not live close by, and can share the Pampered Chef experience with a wider audience.

3. How do I address concerns about technology for a virtual party?

Assure the host that hosting a virtual party is simple and user-friendly. Pampered Chef provides step-by-step instructions for setting up the virtual party, and guests can easily join with a simple click of a link. Additionally, our customer support team is available to assist with any technical difficulties.

4. What if the host is hesitant to host a party because they don't have a large social circle?

Remind the host that with a virtual party, they can invite friends and family from all over, not just those in their immediate area. Additionally, they can take advantage of social media to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new customers.

5. How can I incentivize a long-distance host to host a party?

Consider offering a special incentive or promotion specifically for long-distance hosts. This could include a free product or additional host rewards for reaching a certain sales goal. You can also highlight the benefits of hosting a virtual party, such as the convenience and flexibility, to further entice the host to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies