• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show: Cross Your Fingers!

In summary, a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show is a special event where customers can place orders through a special catalog and have the chance to win the host rewards. The host, who is going on maternity leave, will announce the winner of the rewards after 6-8 weeks and customers can participate by contacting the consultant hosting the event. However, only the winner of the drawing will receive the host rewards, but customers can still earn rewards by hosting their own traditional party or show with a consultant.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I just sent out the email for my Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show.

I feel worried, it only went out to 65 people, and to get 10 to respond seems unlikely. So, please cross your fingers for me.

On a very good note, I am doing well booking up my November calendar to get me rocking again after the baby is here. :D

Good luck vibes being sent Melissa! We have missed you around here - how ya feeling?

Good luck, think positive and good things will come. Congrats on the baby.

Thanks Dor! I have been feeling OK. When I hit my 3rd Trimester, it was like I hit my first... extreme mental and physical exhaustion, and not feeling well or being able to eat AT ALL. Something happened this weekend though and I feel so much better. I have missed you all too! Counting down the days and trying to get things in order.

I was going to do this sort of thing in Dec and/or Jan when my baby comes too. I would also recomend talking to everyone you run into about it. And ASK for help! I am going to start talking it up now to people that tell me they might want to have a show. Even if you don't get 10 people mystery hostess parties can still work out.

1. What is a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show?

A Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show is a special event hosted by a consultant who is going on maternity leave. During this time, customers can place orders through a special catalog and have the chance to win the host rewards for the show.

2. How does a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show work?

Customers can place orders through the special catalog provided by the consultant. For every $10 spent, customers will receive one entry into the drawing for the host rewards. The more they spend, the higher their chances of winning the host rewards.

3. When will the winner of the host rewards be announced?

The winner of the host rewards will be announced after the consultant returns from maternity leave, typically within 6-8 weeks after the show. The winner will be contacted directly by the consultant to claim their rewards.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show?

No, the host rewards for this type of show will only be awarded to the winner of the drawing. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting your own traditional party or show with a consultant.

5. How can I participate in a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show?

You can participate in a Maternity Leave Mystery Host Catalog Show by contacting the consultant hosting the event. They will provide you with the special catalog and instructions on how to place your order. You can also join the consultant's Facebook group for updates and information on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JBigler
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • maestraMichelle