• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas? 3 People Short for Mystery Host Catalog Show

In summary, Need ideas please!! 3 people have backed out on a mystery host show and Ginny is looking for ideas on how to get more people to participate. She suggests calling the ones who have submitted and offering additional entries for more sales.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Need ideas please!!
I am 3 people short for my mystery host catalog show. I have emailed every contact I have, called past hosts and customers, even tried to call in favors from other DS friends I have. I really don't want the ones who are already partcipating to be disappointed. I had the 10 lined up, but 3 backed out on me and now I'm stuck.
I don't think I can come up with the $300 by myself...any ideas?

Whenever I do these...I say "up to" 4 1/2 off, 30% unlimited discount, etc...

Call the 7 you have...if they submit $200 or more...give them bonus entries to win!

Ginny

If everyone doesnt participate you just do it with the ones that did. I have never made up the difference myself. It is on my flyer that a $1000 show is if all 10 people turn in $100 but it may be less based on participation. $700 is still a great show and plenty of benefits to share. Kristi

In my flyer and invite I did say "up to", but I think when people participate in these there is an unsaid expectation that it will be $1000

I would also tell them 3 backed out...

Submit $200 ~ get 3x the # of entries
Submit $300 ~ get 5x the # of entries
Submit $400 ~ get 10x the # of entries
and so on!

Can also say the person with the highest sales, gets ______!

Ginny

krzymomof4 said:
In my flyer and invite I did say "up to", but I think when people participate in these there is an unsaid expectation that it will be $1000

Well, then you have no worries...you worded it correctly. Call them ~ if you don't, you can't receive!

Ginny

Kitchen2u said:
I would also tell them 3 backed out...

Submit $200 ~ get 3x the # of entries
Submit $300 ~ get 5x the # of entries
Submit $400 ~ get 10x the # of entries
and so on!

Can also say the person with the highest sales, gets ______!

Ginny

thats a good idea! I'm like everyone else! I would call them and say I only have this many people but....

I did one in March with just 3-4 participants and they didn't complain.

I agree with Ginny--call the ones you have and offer additional entries for more sales.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice. I just didn't want to have anyone disappointed. I think I will email them and tell them about the extra entries. I did state in my flyer that they would get an extra entry for every $100, but since I had the others back out, I think I will do the x amount of entries.
;)

1. How does a Mystery Host Catalog Show work?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show is a fun and easy way for you and your friends to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Three people will be randomly selected to be the "mystery hosts" and will receive all of the host benefits from the party. This means they can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from the party.

2. Can I still participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show if I don't have 3 people to invite?

Yes, you can still participate! We recommend reaching out to friends, family, and colleagues to invite them to the show. If you are unable to find 3 people to invite, you can still place an order and receive the host benefits for yourself.

3. How do I invite people to my Mystery Host Catalog Show?

There are a few ways you can invite people to your party. You can send out invitations through email or social media, or you can simply reach out to friends and family individually. We also offer customizable digital invitations that you can download and send to your guests.

4. Do I have to be present for the Mystery Host Catalog Show to count?

No, you do not have to be present for the show to count towards the Mystery Host benefits. As long as your guests place their orders through your unique party link, their orders will count towards the total sales of the party and your potential host benefits.

5. How long does a Mystery Host Catalog Show last?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show typically lasts for 10 days. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. However, you can extend the show if needed to accommodate more orders and potential host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • amybee