• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

People at Work Have Been Mentioning----

In summary, they would like me to do a catalog show or something at work. What would you all recommend? A mystery host kind of thing? Like every $10 in products gets you into the raffle for the benefits or something? I thought maybe I could make something at home and bring it in, then leave catalogs in our lounge......Any other ideas?
maestraMichelle
They would like me to do a catalog show or something at work. What would you all recommend? A mystery host kind of thing? Like every $10 in products gets you into the raffle for the benefits or something? I thought maybe I could make something at home and bring it in, then leave catalogs in our lounge......Any other ideas? No one really seems like they want to host a show, but maybe when they find out what the mystery host gets for free, they'll want to?

I wouldn't put a $10 limit on the raffle. Just put their name in the drawing for placing an order, 2 for bringing in an outside order, 3 for booking a show, one for paying with cash (exact change) or credit card (I don't like checks and I'm just trying to think up more ideas) one for ordering at least one pantry item...
Just my thoughts and ideas.

If your coworkers are ASKING for it, do it! Usually coworkers get sick of seeing catalogs and run the other way when they see you coming. :) (Just kidding.... sorta.) You could also use the host benefits to get things for the lunchroom/lounge: carafe (so the coffee doesn't sit on the burner all day), small stones that fit in the microwave; outdoor utensils (great for lunches!), QSP (for ice water in the fridge), etc.

I did a show at work once and because some of the ones who had the idea were worried about "perceptions" (I work for the Federal Gov't), we turned it into a fundraiser. I didn't do an actual presentation. I set up a table with all my products and set up some "stations" where people could try out the products. I had made a couple of recipes as well for people to try. It was a lunch time event and it went really well.

Just an idea! :) Good luck.

Thanks all! I thought about bringing in something for breakfast, since being a teacher, we all have different lunch hours. I could also do a cake.....people will eat that any time of day! Thanks for the tips all- I'm going to ask my principal to see what she thinks. She had mentioned wanting to have a party there...

You could do one of the Trifle recipes if you have the bowl.

pamperedtara said:
You could do one of the Trifle recipes if you have the bowl.

I don't, but I might be able to borrow one! That would be a great idea! I love those :love:

Michelle - being a teacher (well, former - now a SAHM), I know that I didn't always make it into the teacher's lounge in the morning b/c the mornings can be crazy busy. Meetings, last minute prep, parents, students, co-workers, phone calls, copy machine line...the list goes on and on. :rolleyes: I would recommend either bringing in a recipe (or a couple) for lunch, along with the products you used to make it and a brief outline. Then you could leave the catalogs and order forms out on the table for them to browse through and order while eating (or later in the day or so - since as you know, lunch time isn't time to yourself either). You could put new food in the lounge every lunch rotation or 2 (or have friends do it for you during their lunch break), so the food is always fresh and the last group still has food to try...

You could put cute invitations in everyone's mailboxes the day before or the morning of...how fun! And if possible, have enough catalogs for everyone...you can just tell them that you'll be collecting catalogs and order forms on such and such a day. If they're not interested in ordering, just leave the catalogs for others (or perhaps a nicer way of phrasing it).

I know that I would have enjoyed something like this! A nice relaxing moment in the middle of the day...a break in routine. :) Oh, if everyone is interested in a catty show, perhaps you should do a grand opening show at your home and invite your coworkers to come and cut loose a bit for a cooking - that could be fun! :)

Oh, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. As a former elementary school teacher, I know how much fun this could be. The ideas are flowing now! :)

Oh! Maybe on a teacher workday, instead of everyone breaking for lunch, your principal will let you do a PC party at school - or let everyone cut out about 30 minutes early to go to your room, the lounge, cafeteria, library, etc. for it. I don't know how relaxed your prinicpal is or how much of a stickler for rules...but just another thought.

Related to People at Work Have Been Mentioning----

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years. It was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including pots and pans, knives, bakeware, and small appliances. They also have a variety of pantry items such as seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

Do I have to host a party to buy Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly through a consultant or through the company's website.

Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gayle
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • krzymomof4