• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master Your 60 Second Pitch: Stand Out and Make an Impression

I also offer a Lifetime Guarantee on my products, so you can have peace of mind that your pots and pans will last forever. I am here to show you how to cook family-style meals that are quick, affordable, and delicious. My shows are perfect for busy moms or anyone who wants to create delicious, healthy meals in a short amount of time. I also offer a referral program so that you can earn free products for your kitchen. Thank you for considering me for your next kitchen project!
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
If you only had 60 seconds to tell someone what you do, what would you say? What would you say to make them remember YOU and what you do?

Man, that is a really hard question this early in the morning.

We did this at a training thing, but we were only given 30 seconds to say what we needed.

I don't have time right now to put mine on here, but I'll be back later with something.

30 seconds... I party for a living - not my own and sure you heard it before. best I can do after only 1 small cup of coffee.

It is early, huh? I just wanted to get the thread floating around - I hope to hear lots of ideas!

I teach people how to save money by making easy, nutritious, tasty meals for their family. One of my favorites is *(fill in your favorite of the moment) and it will feed my family of 4 for around $8.

My job is a party! I spend time with hosts and their friends and teach people how to spend less time in the kitchen preparing food so they can spend more time with family and friends enjoying the food they've made. My schedule is as flexible as I need it to be, and I get to play with all the products, too!

The best I've heard - not mine - is "I turn your kitchen into a circus. I make a fabulous recipe using great kitchen tools that get lots of Ooohhhhs and AAhhhs. Eveyone has a lot of fun and gets to sample a new treat and the more people you have there the more I act like a clown!"

I'm in info-tainment.What's that?I inform and entertain at the same time. I show people how to make quick, delicious, nutritious meals while making them laugh. Have you ever heard of The Pampered Chef?

raebates said:
I'm in info-tainment.

What's that?

I inform and entertain at the same time. I show people how to make quick, delicious, nutritious meals while making them laugh. Have you ever heard of The Pampered Chef?

LOVE IT! May steal it!

You can't steal what's freely given. I probably creatively adapted it from someone else anyway.

Ok now it's late, and probably a day or two later, and I STILL can't come up with anything. BUT I love all the great idea's so far.

Thanks for all the feedback. I joined a referral club and we get to make a 60 second presentation at each meeting, to let the other club members know and learn about our business. It is AMAZING how long 60 seconds lasts when you're speaking.

Here is the first one I came up with, although I am not very happy with it:

Hello, I’m Nancy Aloway with The Pampered Chef, where we can Discover the Chef in You!
I offer high quality kitchen tools through in-home cooking demonstrations; I’m the Food Network live and in person!
I have a customer who needed new pots and pans. Food sticks to her current set and she gets frustrated every time she cooks. She spends too much time in the kitchen and not enough with her family. I was able to get her family a new set of cookware, which has a lifetime guarantee so they will never buy cookware again, and allows them cook and clean in a snap. Now they can spend more time with their family, which is what The Pampered Chef is all about.
When you hear someone say their life is too busy to spend quality time at home with their family, I can help them. My shows are great for busy moms or anyone who wants dinners that are quick, affordable and delicious. I demonstrate budget-friendly family meals that can be made in 30 minutes or less, while earning free products for their kitchen.

I’m Nancy Aloway with The Pampered Chef, where we can Discover the Chef in You!

The idea of the presentation is to give the other club members information on your business, what kind of referral is desired and how to ask for a referral. I need to add some flavor (ha!) to mine. I think it is rather boring. I like the clown twist, I think I'll add that!

Here's mine...

Hi, I'm Maria with The Pampered Chef! I do in-home recipe demonstrations using professional restaurant-quality kitchen tools and utensils.

Related to Master Your 60 Second Pitch: Stand Out and Make an Impression

1. What is the "60 Second Sell"?

The "60 Second Sell" is a quick and effective way to introduce and promote Pampered Chef products to potential customers. It involves highlighting the key features and benefits of our products in a concise and engaging manner.

2. How do I effectively use the "60 Second Sell"?

To effectively use the "60 Second Sell", it is important to practice and memorize a short script that highlights the most important features and benefits of the product. Use visual aids, such as product demonstrations or images, to make your pitch more engaging.

3. Can the "60 Second Sell" be used for any product?

Yes, the "60 Second Sell" can be used for any Pampered Chef product. However, it is recommended to tailor your pitch to the specific product and its target audience for maximum impact.

4. How long should my "60 Second Sell" pitch be?

As the name suggests, the "60 Second Sell" should be around 60 seconds long. This allows for a quick and engaging pitch that grabs the attention of potential customers without overwhelming them with too much information.

5. What are some tips for making my "60 Second Sell" more effective?

Some tips for making your "60 Second Sell" more effective include using a strong and confident tone, focusing on the most important features and benefits of the product, and using visual aids to make your pitch more engaging. It is also important to practice and refine your pitch to make it as effective as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies