• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Full Potential of Your Checkout with These 3 Essential Tips

In summary, Noora says that if you want to offer free shipping, make sure you have a good reason for it and that you're not just giving away something for free because you can. She also suggests having something at the checkout area to represent each question.
cookingwithdot
Gold Member
What do you say when/if you do your full service checkout? My recruiter say this at the beginning of her shows - "tonight I'll be doing a full service check out & if I don't tell you about these 3 things - the business opportunity, hosting a show and ???, I will give you free shipping!" I can't remember the 3rd one - what is it??? This will hold her accountable to ask and people are already expecting it ... so what do you say??

After I've figured out their order, they've paid and I’m separating their receipt I say:

"I have 4 questions for you.
  • Would you like information about the business for you or for a friend?
  • Would you like me to come to your house to attempt to entertain your family and friends?
  • Do you know anyone who is getting married?
  • Would you like a copy of the recipe we prepared tonight?"

Of course, there are pauses (for discussion) between each question.

We had a gentleman come and train our cluster in Full Service Checkout in November. He started his business last April, and is doing fabulously, and he credits a lot of his success on his focus to FSCO.

This is the handout he had for us (minus his info, since it's not mine to give out).

Attachments

• Spectacular Service through Full Service Check.pdf
    46.7 KB · Views: 864
check out the online training center

Thanks everyone - I know we have specific PC training on this, but I wanted to hear what YOU do & how it's working for you. :) I appreciate your responses!

Noora -
Did he say why you shouldn't offer free shipping???

cookingwithdot said:
Noora -
Did he say why you shouldn't offer free shipping???

I don't know their answer but why give something that is $4.25 and you make no commission or get any points when you can give something that is $4 or so and get commission and points or extra towards any promo going on!

He prefers to give a product around the same price, which makes sense. If you give free shipping, you're out $4.25 and that's it. If you give a free spice, you're out $4 minus your commission, plus you get 4 more dollars of commissionable sales, and 4 more points toward the incentive trip.

Say you have a full schedule and you do 10 shows a month. If you do free shipping for just one person per sow, it costs you $42.50. If you do a spice instead, and you've reached $15K career sales nd have $4K in monthly sales, your cost is $29.60 and you've gotten 40 commissionable sales dollars, and 40 points. Multiply that by 12 months, and you're looking at $510 vs. $355.20 and 480 points/commissionable sales dollars.

The idea is that it all adds up if you do it consistently.

trps said:
I don't know their answer but why give something that is $4.25 and you make no commission or get any points when you can give something that is $4 or so and get commission and points or extra towards any promo going on!

What she said! :D

NooraK said:
We had a gentleman come and train our cluster in Full Service Checkout in November. He started his business last April, and is doing fabulously, and he credits a lot of his success on his focus to FSCO.

This is the handout he had for us (minus his info, since it's not mine to give out).

This is AWESOME...thank you so much for sharing it with us...

You wouldn't by anychance have copies of the drawing slips he mentions, would you?

Again, thank you so much...FSCO is something I've always aspired to do, but never can quite get there...now I have more of concept of what it is!!!

Amy Neal said you offer them 3 things...the third is to purchase product at full price... :)

nikked said:
This is AWESOME...thank you so much for sharing it with us...

You wouldn't by anychance have copies of the drawing slips he mentions, would you?

Again, thank you so much...FSCO is something I've always aspired to do, but never can quite get there...now I have more of concept of what it is!!!

I have paper ones he handed out, but not in electronic form. They're 4 to a sheet, I'm sure a version of them is on here somewhere. The only difference between the two is that one has a spot to mark that you would host a show if your Host starts her own business.

Great verbage! Thank you!
But, am I the only one that noticed the typo?? If he doesn't ask the questions he gives them a "Panty Rub"??? LOLOLOL

I want to have something at the checkout area to represent each question- Stack of Money (fake)-- to represent the business opportunity
- A basket of pretend play kitchen tools-- represent what you can get for free by hosting
- Wedding cake ornament- registry... Any other ideas??

What is Full Service Checkout?

Full Service Checkout is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to have their orders delivered directly to their doorstep. This includes packaging, shipping, and delivery tracking.

How do I sign up for Full Service Checkout?

To sign up for Full Service Checkout, simply add items to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to choose between standard shipping or Full Service Checkout. Select Full Service Checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

What are the benefits of using Full Service Checkout?

Full Service Checkout offers a convenient and hassle-free way to receive your Pampered Chef products. With Full Service Checkout, you can avoid the hassle of going to the store, waiting in line, and carrying heavy items home. Plus, you can track your shipment to know exactly when your order will arrive.

How much does Full Service Checkout cost?

The cost of Full Service Checkout varies depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your location. The exact cost will be calculated during the checkout process and will be added to your total order cost.

Can I use Full Service Checkout for international orders?

Currently, Full Service Checkout is only available for orders within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we are constantly working to expand our services, so be sure to check back for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • cewcooks