• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Customer Experience: Balancing MAC and Full Service Checkout

In summary, this woman liked the party and the products. She also thought that the consultant job was good.
twinkie10
Gold Member
What are your thoughts about doing MAC when you just did the Full Service checkout the night before? What more could you say besides thanks again for coming, are you sure I answered all your questions? AND, not feel like you are prodding them to book or sign?

I was just thinking about this on my way home from a show tonight..... hmmmm...

Morning After Call

I'm new at this, but I would think each guest might be different. Some maybe were quick at checkout, or maybe didn't even order or seemed to hesitate at your checkout questions-that's who I would call. Not necessarily the next morning literally, but the next day or two.

I had a friend come to my kick-off show and she kind of tried to sneak away. But since we were a small group and I was the host, she had to say goodbye and kind of in front of everyone. She said she didn't really need anything, but would show the catalog to her mom who loves PC. I called her 2 days later to say thanks for coming and that I appreciated her coming to show her support as a friend and not to feel bad about not ordering. Then I asked her for some input on what she thought of the party, the products, my job as a consultant-since I'm new, etc. That's when she surprised me. She had really nice things to say and said how impressed she was with everything. She said that as a 3 yr. bride she felt she had been given all she needed at her showers & wedding. But after using the utility knife, she realized what she's missing out on and how nice the knives are. So I talked with her about the August host special and also that anytime she could host and earn the set at 1/2 off. She seemed really interested. She didn't commit right then and there, but wants me to check in with her again later. So we'll see if that pans out or not.

Hi there! Great question! Personally, I believe that it's always a good idea to offer a variety of options for your customers, especially if they have already shown interest in your products. While the Full Service checkout may have covered all their immediate needs, there may be other products or services that they are interested in learning more about. Offering them the opportunity to schedule a MAC (Make-A-Cook) session allows them to continue their culinary journey with you and experience even more of what our brand has to offer. Plus, it's always nice to follow up and make sure all their questions were answered and they have everything they need. And there's no need to feel pushy, just let them know that the option is available to them whenever they are ready. Thank you again for coming to the show, I truly appreciate your support and interest in our products!

What is the difference between Mac and Full Service?

Mac and Full Service are two different ways of hosting a Pampered Chef party. Mac stands for "Make and Take", where guests come to the host's home and prepare a recipe to take home with them. Full Service is a traditional party where the consultant brings and prepares all the food for the guests to enjoy.

Can I choose which type of party I want to host?

Yes, as the host, you can choose whether you want to have a Mac or Full Service party. Just let your consultant know which option you prefer when booking your party.

Do I need to provide any cooking supplies for a Mac party?

No, all necessary cooking supplies will be provided by your consultant for a Mac party. You just need to provide the space for guests to prepare their recipes.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mac party?

Hosting a Mac party allows guests to have a hands-on experience and take home a prepared recipe. It also requires less preparation and clean-up for the host.

Can I still earn host rewards with a Mac party?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a Mac party, including free and discounted products based on the total party sales. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards for hosting a Mac party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • cewcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies