• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Benefits of Full Service Checkout | Expert Tips & Insights

In summary, Beth Jacobs has a great idea for doing full service checkout--start by asking for a recipe card!
Does anyone have anything types up explaining full service checkout? I have a consultant who is far away and can not attend meetings. Went did it over the phone with her, but I still want to send her something if I can find it.

I would be interested in seeing something! I don't have anything written up and I NEED to improve my FullService Checkout.

1. Ask if anyone has any questions for you.:)
2. Let everyone know that you need a few minutes to clear off a work space
3. Inform guests that you will take them one at a time to do their order forms
i. Don’t heard your guests like cattle. :eek: Take several minutes with each guest to make sure you have time to answer their specific questions, talk to them about booking a party, sharing the opportunity, etc.
ii. Go through their order forms VERY specifically. The goal is NOT to see how fast you can total up their order form!! ;) Look through their list of products. Did they order the Mini Muffin Pan but not the Small Scoop to go with it? Do they have cookware on their order? Did they make a comment about not having much to spend tonight?
iii. Even if they have already totaled up their order, double check their math! People make mistakes all the time. If they make the mistake in their favor, you lose money. :cry: If they made the mistake in your favor and you bring it to their attention, you’ve just gained their trust and respect.
iv. Always ask to round up their order for the Second Harvest Food Bank:love:
v. If they are writing you a check, before you give them their receipt, make sure the check is filled out properly (made payable to you, correct date, correct written amount, etc.)
vi. If they are paying via credit/debit, make sure all numbers are correct and that you have the correct expiration date.
vii. Give them their receipt and let them know to contact you should they ever have any questions or need anything.:)
d. Have a folder to collect order forms in and an envelope for checks and cash payments.

This is from this site unsure of who, but I think this is what you are looking for. HTH

Somewhere in there I would add the 3 pile method... When I ask varies a bit on the vibe of the person/show:
1. Did you have fun tonight? Have you ever thought about doing what I did?
2. If no... Thank you for being honest with me. Have you thought about gathering some of your friends to earn some free products of your own?
3. If no... I completely understand. Please keep me in mind if you change your mind. Could I give you a recipe card to take home with you? Are you a chocolate or non-chocolate fan? I hand them the recipe card with their copy of the receipt all in a catalog for them to take home.

HTH!

All 3 of the consultants on the Interactive Shows DVD do full service checkout. Watch that, and ask your recruit if she's got that DVD, so she can watch it.

I had a tip at conference that some one told me about! Beth Jacobs advised this lady to do it this way; start out by asking if they a recipe card first! It starts the conversation out on the right foot, so to speak. Almost everyone will say yes to that and it makes the difficult questions easier to ask! I'm not sure if you are suppossed to do the whole thing in opposite order, but I think that that is a fun way to do it and I think I'm going to incorporate that~!

What is Full Service Checkout?

Full Service Checkout is a convenient service offered by Pampered Chef where our consultants will assist you in placing an order directly through our website. This service is perfect for customers who may not be familiar with online shopping or who prefer to have a personal touch while making a purchase.

How does Full Service Checkout work?

To use Full Service Checkout, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to order. They will then guide you through the checkout process on our website, entering all the necessary information and ensuring your order is placed successfully.

Is there an additional fee for using Full Service Checkout?

No, there is no additional fee for using Full Service Checkout. It is a complimentary service offered to all Pampered Chef customers by their consultant.

Can I still earn host rewards or loyalty points when using Full Service Checkout?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards or loyalty points when using Full Service Checkout. Your consultant will make sure that all eligible rewards and points are applied to your order.

Can I make changes or additions to my order after using Full Service Checkout?

Yes, you can make changes or additions to your order after using Full Service Checkout. Simply contact your consultant and they will be happy to assist you with any modifications or updates to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinchefs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • krackley