• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master Message Board Lingo: Learn the Common Chat Room Jargon

Products are often referred to by initials. Some of the most common are:SBRC - Season's Best Recipe CollectionDPDS - Door Prize Drawing SlipSA - Simple AdditionsUM - Ultimate MandolineIf you read the thread, you can probably figure most of it out in the context of the message.Oh yeah - LOL - Laughing out loud has many, many variants.AM = Ante MeridiemPM = Post MeridiemKG = Kitchen GuyHe-he - couldn't resist some humor!MAC morning after callsCCC customer care callsHWC Help Whip CancerForgot about KG. You'll become familiar with
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Ok, so this is really silly, but I'm not up with the chat room and message board lingo. Could anyone help me with a list of chat room verbage so I know what people are talking about in their posts :) LoL... like DH, DS, and so on and so on???

Thanks for the mini chat room class if you can help!

DH Dear husband
DD dear daughter
DS dear son:)

What else don't you get Darcy? Ask away!

IMHO in my humble opinion
YKWIM you know what I mean
ROTFL rolling on the floor laughing

LOL - Laughing Out Loud
CC - Consultant's Corner (or Customer Care if folled by "calls")
CS - Chef Success
PP - Pampered Partner
P3 - Pampered Partner Plus
HO - Home Office
PC - Pampered ChefProducts are often referred to by initials. Some of the most common are:
SBRC - Season's Best Recipe Collection
DPDS - Door Prize Drawing Slip
SA - Simple Additions
UM - Ultimate MandolineIf you read the thread, you can probably figure most of it out in the context of the message.

Oh yeah - LOL - Laughing out loud has many, many variants.

AM = Ante Meridiem
PM = Post Meridiem
KG = Kitchen Guy

He-he - couldn't resist some humor!

MAC morning after calls
CCC customer care calls
HWC Help Whip Cancer

Forgot about KG. You'll become familiar with The Kitchen Guy soon. I know. I know. How could I forget KG?

I refer to Jennifer Knapp as JK (so many Jennifer's here!)

TTA tool turn about

LMAO laughing my a** off

Thanks so much everyone! Those are all very helpful. I think the biggest one that I was tring to figure out was what the "D" stood for before H and S and so on. "Dear Husband" makes a lot of sense now :) I feel more informed already!

MIL mother in law
FIL father in law
SIL son in law
DIL daughter in law

HFH host from H***

Glad you got what you were looking for Darcy! I think you just wanted to test our brains tonight! I'm sure there will be more posts on this for you.

Almost forgot--ISO means in search of

pamperedharriet said:
Almost forgot--ISO means in search of

Yeah, that one got me for awhile.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, that one got me for awhile.
yeah it had me too actually... now I know!

DSS- darling step son
DSD- darling step daughter
TIA- thanks in advance
HTH- hope this helps
OT- off topic

HTH (LOL!)

raebates said:
Forgot about KG. You'll become familiar with The Kitchen Guy soon.

I know. I know. How could I forget KG?
Even I'm trying to.

KellyTheChef said:
DSS- darling step son
DSD- darling step daughter
TIA- thanks in advance
HTH- hope this helps
OT- off topic

HTH (LOL!)
OT is not required in The Lounge since everything is, by definition, off topic. If it wasn't, it would be in a different forum.

Of course, someone could have just pointed out that you could have just read this: The Acronym Thread which, IMHO (In My Humble Opinion) should be a sticky.And before you ask, a "sticky" is a thread that stays on the top of the first page.

thanks! I knew what you were talking about most of the time but couldn't figure out exactly what DH or DD stood for even though I knew what you all were referring to

When someone refers to me as DS, they mean Dumb Sh#!.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When someone refers to me as DS, they mean Dumb Sh#!.

Ha Ha, I'm beginning to understand why everyone on here
is warning me about KG LoL... he's got all the jokes! :p

Either this classic product is getting too old or we all are...You all forgot the acronym that stumped me the most - APCS! (Apple Peeler...) This one is all over the "tips" thread attachments. It really had me lost!! I got out a catalog to translate it...:eek:

1. What is a "master message board"?

A master message board is a centralized online platform where Pampered Chef consultants and customers can communicate with each other, share tips and tricks, and ask questions.

2. What is "chat room jargon"?

Chat room jargon refers to the common abbreviations, acronyms, and slang used in online conversations on the master message board. These are often used to save time and make communication more efficient.

3. Why is it important to learn chat room jargon on the master message board?

Learning chat room jargon can help you communicate more effectively with other members of the Pampered Chef community. It can also make it easier to navigate and participate in discussions and find the information you are looking for.

4. What are some common chat room jargon terms used on the master message board?

Some common chat room jargon terms used on the master message board include:

• BRB - Be Right Back
  • LOL - Laugh Out Loud
  • IMHO - In My Humble Opinion
  • TY - Thank You
  • BTW - By The Way
  • NP - No Problem

5. Where can I find a list of all the chat room jargon used on the master message board?

You can find a comprehensive list of chat room jargon on the master message board by visiting the "FAQ" or "Help" section. You can also ask other members for clarification if you come across a term you are not familiar with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampcheflisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • Sheila