• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manage Leads Efficiently: Tips for Creating a Book for Each Customer

S
sfdavis918
I was just reading the thread about the door prize slips and the lead books and wondered, do you make a page for your book for every customer you come in contact with? I can see where it would get to be a lot of pages, but also I want to keep track of who I call.

sfdavis918 said:
I was just reading the thread about the door prize slips and the lead books and wondered, do you make a page for your book for every customer you come in contact with? I can see where it would get to be a lot of pages, but also I want to keep track of who I call.
I do one to a page.:)

I don't put every customer on their own page, unless they mark maybe or yes on their drawing slip. I keep all the ones mark yes or maybe in it's own page. Anyone who puts yes to anything else gets their own page. Anyone that I have contacted and seem interested in the opportunity or a show, or mentioned that they have done shows in the past or getting married, I put on their own page.

Since I don't have a big customer base yet, I have started something new with the no's. I am putting them all on one page per show marked NO at the top. If I need to contact some people, then I have that to fall back on or using it for customer care calls.

Is this the thread you were reading? If not, it is one kind of lead binder.
Lead Binder - http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=18044

I also started to keep the phone call log in there also, so I have the list and all the numbers that I need in one place.

What the heck is a lead book? and what do you put in it????

The link that I know about is in the thread above yours.

Basically it is a binder or box that keeps track of your drawing slips, and any leads you may have.

mommyhugz1978 said:
What the heck is a lead book? and what do you put in it????
What I consider a lead book (and hopefully I answered the question right) is a RECRUITING lead book. I'm not talking about every single person I meet at a show. I staple drawing slips of any recruiting lead to one page in my lead notebook. If I don't have slip for someone, I just write their name at the top of the page. I then keep track of where I met them, what their attraction to PC is and all of the contact I have with them. Whether I send them an invite to a cluster meeting, do a recruiting interview with them or just have phone contact with them.

So, hopefully the original question was about a recruiting lead book. If not, that's what I answered it as.:eek:

We actually just made lead boxes at a cluster mtg. Working out A LOT better than trying to organize everything all at one time. :D

My DH bought me a Covey Planner, the thing is huge! It has papers that are titled Client File. It has lines for how you contacted them, when you contacted them, the gist of the contact and a date box for when you need to follow up with them. Now if I can just figure out who in the heck to put in it I will be cruising.

pamperedbecky said:
What I consider a lead book (and hopefully I answered the question right) is a RECRUITING lead book.

You can make as many lead books as you wish or use a different one for different things. I keep all the following leads:
Past hosts
inactive consultants
Individual order customers
bookings
recruits or possible recruits
wish lists (for those waiting for special items to be the host special)
Wedding potentials
and my list of 100 (since it is also a list of possible leads)

Personally my lead book is still small enough that I put them all into one book. I like the book because it keeps their name in front of me, so that I don't forget. I also write down when I talked to them, what resulted from the questions or show, and if I sent anything, and what they say.

If I am looking for bookings, then I get the lead book out. If I am looking for recruits, then I have their contact info handy. It's not on a piece of paper somewhere, that I cannot find.

I like the fact that it is in a book form, because sometimes I take it to work with me, and call if I have time on break or end up with free time.

Last edited:
Yes to both of you that answered my question.

Related to Manage Leads Efficiently: Tips for Creating a Book for Each Customer

1. How do I decide which customers to create a book for?

As a scientist, you should approach this question by analyzing your current customer base and identifying the ones that have the highest potential for future business. This could be based on factors such as their purchasing history, level of engagement with your company, and their needs and interests.

2. How do I manage the large number of pages in each book?

One way to manage the high volume of pages is to use a digital platform or software that allows you to create and organize customer books efficiently. This will also make it easier to update and access the information as needed.

3. Should I create a book for every customer I come in contact with?

Creating a book for every customer you come in contact with may not be necessary. Instead, focus on creating books for customers who have a high potential for future business or those who have shown a strong interest in your company. This will help you prioritize and manage your leads more efficiently.

4. How can I keep track of the customers I have already called?

A helpful tip for keeping track of called customers is to use a color-coding system or status labels in your book. This will make it easy to see which customers have been contacted and which ones still need follow-up.

5. Can I use the lead books for other purposes besides phone calls?

Absolutely! Lead books can be used for various purposes such as tracking emails, meetings, and other forms of communication with the customer. You can also use it to store important documents and notes related to each customer, making it a valuable tool for managing leads efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Poll