• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lead System....love It and Then....

In summary, the conversation discusses the issue of receiving unproductive leads through the PC lead system and suggests implementing a disclaimer for customers with non-purchase related needs to contact the main line directly. The conversation also highlights the benefits of the lead system and the frustrations of dealing with unproductive leads. The participants also discuss the criteria for becoming eligible to receive leads.
Liquid Sky
sometimes hate it.

Can't PC put a disclaimer on the lead system that if the customer requesting any "help" from a consultant, and has needs OTHER THAN making a purchase, booking a show or attaining more biz info to call the main line directly? For example, if they need to return or exchange a product, or find a particular consultant...etc.

It seems lately I have been getting a lot of "dead" leads...meaning they need/want to return products and have no interest in anything else. I, of course, can only refer them to contact HO directly and they'll take care of them. Or, I get one every once in a while looking for a specific consultant they once knew that they couldn't find online. :(

I am very thankful for the lead system for I have received great biz from it! :love: It's just disheartening when the past 4 out of 5 have been to simply do an exchange and have no interest in anything else.

I know...it's a definite Love/Hate relationship.

But - the Love ones can be SOOO great!

I look at it as the price you pay for getting the other great leads and online orders. Figure the good leads as HO's way of compensating you for dealing with the people who expected their microcooker from 10 years ago to have a lifetime warranty and be irate b/c it now costs $8 plus shipping. It's karma. Deal with the pain in the butt people, and the good ones will come in spades. Just know that everyone else gets frustrated with the duds, too.

My #1 goal for 2011 is to get back in the lead system. This recruiting dry spell has GOT to end.

But when you do the exchanges, etc, that is great customer service and then you could have them as a customer for life!! I love, love, love the leads system.

chezshelly said:
But when you do the exchanges, etc, that is great customer service and then you could have them as a customer for life!! I love, love, love the leads system.

Honestly, how can you do the exchange for that person when they don't have their receipt, don't know when they purchased it....etc? I always refer them to HO for I cannot personally service them if they are not in my contact/purchase list.

My last 4 online leads were for people who had issues with their products. While I love getting sales, recruit leads and shows from online leads, I do agree that there should be another option. HO should have someone in customer service who deals with these issues.

Becca_in_MD said:
I look at it as the price you pay for getting the other great leads and online orders. Figure the good leads as HO's way of compensating you for dealing with the people who expected their microcooker from 10 years ago to have a lifetime warranty and be irate b/c it now costs $8 plus shipping. It's karma. Deal with the pain in the butt people, and the good ones will come in spades. Just know that everyone else gets frustrated with the duds, too.

rofl...EXACTLY. Love your response :D

chezshelly said:

I did great customer service this fall tracking down a consultant for a customer who used the lead system to find the consultant who never got him his $100+ order. What did he do?? Placed another $100+ order with the same consultant who never got him his order in the first place. Sucks to be me in that case.

I do agree with the original OP. I had three in a row like that. The first was thinking I was her specific consultant (even asked me that on the phone after I introduced myself), the second was the guy mentioned above and the third was someone looking to replace her microcooker that she used on the stove top.

Haha. microcooker that she used on the stove top
Now I've heard everything. That is a good one. I wonder what the stove looks like!

So when do we start getting HO leads? Also, how often do you get them? Thanks!

KayPT said:
So when do we start getting HO leads? Also, how often do you get them? Thanks!

When you're a team leader and have submitted $1250 in orders in three of the four months prior AND a recruit in that same time period you're eligible. Please somebody correct me if this is wrong - I didn't look it up - this is totally off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I too would like to know what level I have to be at to receive leads. Thanks in advance.

ShelbyMichalek said:
When you're a team leader and have submitted $150 in orders in three of the four months prior you're eligible. Please somebody correct me if this is wrong - I didn't look it up - this is totally off the top of my head.

I think you meant to type $1250. Your also have to have one recruit in that time period, I think.

NooraK said:
I think you meant to type $1250. Your also have to have one recruit in that time period, I think.

YES! Thank you. i'll edit that :D

HO leads are very hit and miss. Some never return your call or email, some need something you can't do,some are small sales, and some are huge! I'll take the bad ones and the good ones any ole day....free money as far as I'm concerned!

For most of November and the beginning of December I was getting them every other day or so. I haven't had one in four days...have people stopped shopping? LOL! I do love the lead system, so much!!!!

mountainmama74 said:
For most of November and the beginning of December I was getting them every other day or so. I haven't had one in four days...have people stopped shopping? LOL!

I do love the lead system, so much!!!!

That might also be because others in your area qualified for leads in December, so the leads are being shared now.

I will qualify for leads in january so I can't wait. Now to keep them will be a different story.

Wahoo... just got a HO lead yesterday wanting to purchase the small scoop! Couldn't he pick something bigger?! Oh well, I'll send him a catalog and some information with his receipt.

wadesgirl said:
Wahoo... just got a HO lead yesterday wanting to purchase the small scoop! Couldn't he pick something bigger?! Oh well, I'll send him a catalog and some information with his receipt.

Last Christmas, I got an online lead order for a citrus peeler. Yes, just ONE citrus peeler. They paid over $6 shipping to have a citrus peeler sent to them. I could have done it for the price of a stamp!:rolleyes:

Already this Christmas, I've had online orders for 1 mini spatula, and for 1 pie gate...

Just got one today for 1 stackable cooling rack. I wish I could tell these people that if they just CALL me, I can at least save them a little money in shipping by putting it on a show for them! I hate to see people paying $6.50 shipping for something so small!

The order leads crack me up. I'll have someone complain at a show that they have to pay $4.50 in shipping for a $15 item, then find a lead that's been willing to pay $6 for a $5 Mini-Serving Spatula. LOL!

What is the "Lead System...love It and Then...."?

The "Lead System...love It and Then...." is a tool created by Pampered Chef to help consultants manage and organize their leads and potential customers.

How does the "Lead System...love It and Then...." work?

The "Lead System...love It and Then...." allows consultants to input and track information about their leads, such as contact information, interests, and follow-up actions. It also provides helpful prompts and reminders to follow up with leads and convert them into customers.

Do I have to pay for the "Lead System...love It and Then...."?

No, the "Lead System...love It and Then...." is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to all consultants. It is designed to help you grow your business and reach more potential customers.

Can I access the "Lead System...love It and Then...." on my mobile device?

Yes, the "Lead System...love It and Then...." is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. You can download the Pampered Chef app to access the system on the go.

Is the "Lead System...love It and Then...." easy to use?

Yes, the "Lead System...love It and Then...." is user-friendly and intuitive. It is designed to be simple and efficient, so you can spend less time managing leads and more time growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCJenni