• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Manage My Leads and Customers?

In summary, my understanding is that P3 and the website are now talking to each other - Is this correct?

Managing Leads Survey

• ACT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Constant Contact

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pampered Partner Plus

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Personal Website

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other - Please explain

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Kathytnt
My understand is that P3 and the website are now talking to each other - Is this correct

How do you all keep track of leads for mailing - ptential Bridal registries etc.

I a trying to manage my time better and I need something dependable.

Thanks, Kathy

My "other' is a box of 3 x 5 cards, with contact info. Inherited from before home computers (!!), and a different company.I keep it as backup.

paper system...just my personal preference over the technological options

I personally haven't mastered this myself yet, but it's improving.

I started w/just the drawing slip sheets, then went to a binder, then started using folders. I now kind of use a mix. I still use a 3 ring binder. I staple the drawing slips to a larger piece of paper. I have the ones to call right away in the front. If they say, "Call in Feb." then I put them behind that monthly tab. I have all 12 months. If they book a show I then create a folder and input their show in PP. I put the show no. on the outside of the folder along w/their name and the date. I created a check-off sheet for the outside of the folder so I know what I have completed and what I have to do next w/a F.U. date (I have attached it). It's kinda like the info from the host info. sheets, which I still put inside my folder for notes. I then have a 30-day f.u. system-a hanging file folder - one for each day (31). When it's time for me to do something else for that folder I put it in the date I need to do something next.

This styem works great as long as I keep up w/it. Right now I'm a little behind getting organized.

Attachments

• Folder Info..doc
    28 KB · Views: 365
I have a follow up binder like Rhonda too! (again, you need to use it each day though for it to work!:eek: )

I will attach my checklist for shows. I think this may work better for me if I start a folder for each show like Rhonda was saying. Then I can attach my checklist to the outside of the folder.

Attachments

• SHOW CHECKLIST 4 per page.doc
    28 KB · Views: 391
I use a binder too. If I leave a message for someone, I write it on the page that their doorprize slip is attached to and they get moved to the next month. It's the best way to get track for me!

OK So you guys have all these people in your binders or paper system AND in a database somewhere to send out newsletters too?????

I only have binders for booking leads and recruiting leads. Then I have my email list that I keep in Yahoo for my newsletter (currently trying to import into my personal website).

my sytemI still use the paper/binder system. I have never been able to figure out how to use any other system effectively, for me. I am always open to new suggestions, but haven't heard any great suggestions..........

One of my workshop speakers at Leadership advocates a system much like Rhonda posted, but instead of 31 daily tabs, she uses 3 tabs for the current month: 1-10, 11-20 and 21-31.

I have to confess that I'm really bad about keeping track of my leads, which is why my business isn't as good as I would like it to be. I'm working on that, though. :)

chefann said:
One of my workshop speakers at Leadership advocates a system much like Rhonda posted, but instead of 31 daily tabs, she uses 3 tabs for the current month: 1-10, 11-20 and 21-31.

I have to confess that I'm really bad about keeping track of my leads, which is why my business isn't as good as I would like it to be. I'm working on that, though. :)

My leads got better and easier to call when I kept the binder system. Learned it last year at conference and wondered why I hadn't thought of it earlier! So much easier to keep track, takes notes, move around to different months.

1. How do I add a new lead or customer to my Pampered Chef account?

To add a new lead or customer to your Pampered Chef account, login to your Virtual Office and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the green "Add Contact" button and fill out the necessary information such as name, email, and phone number. Be sure to click "Save" once you have entered all the information.

2. Can I import my existing customer list into my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can import your existing customer list into your Pampered Chef account. Simply login to your Virtual Office and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload your list. You can import contacts from a CSV or Excel file.

3. How do I keep track of my leads and customers and their orders?

To keep track of your leads and customers and their orders, you can use the "Contacts" tab in your Virtual Office. This allows you to view all of your contacts and their order history. You can also use the "Order History" tab to view a specific contact's orders and details.

4. Can I create custom tags or labels for my leads and customers?

Yes, you can create custom tags or labels for your leads and customers. In your Virtual Office, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on a contact's name. Then, click on the "Add Tag" button and enter the desired tag or label. This allows you to categorize your contacts for easier management.

5. How can I schedule follow-up tasks or appointments for my leads and customers?

You can schedule follow-up tasks or appointments for your leads and customers in your Virtual Office. Go to the "Contacts" tab and click on a contact's name. Then, click on the "Add Follow-Up" button and enter the details of the task or appointment. You can also set reminders for these follow-ups to stay organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • redneckgleasonx4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • sfdavis918