• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is PostCalls.com Effective for Automating Host Reminder Calls?

In summary, making reminder calls for hosts is an effective way to confirm and remind them about upcoming events or appointments. It is recommended to make these calls at least 24-48 hours before the scheduled event, and they should include important information such as the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special instructions or items. When making reminder calls, it is important to be friendly and professional, and to allow the host to ask any questions or voice concerns. If the host is unable to attend, be understanding and offer to reschedule if possible, and follow up with an email or text message to confirm any changes or cancellations.
amerrigan
I have heard several people talk about Post Calls.com to set up messages for making reminder calls for hosts. I have been doing this on my own, and would like to save some time and have a message sent out instead. I send out all my hosts invites and also do the calls, which I have found to increase attendance, bookings, and sales! I just need some help with the calls!

I would love to get all of your input, advice, and companies you use!

Thanks!

Andrea - email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some info. I have been doing this for about a year and it is AMAZING!

Hey Andrea=) Debbie will probably give you some info tonite at your meeting (she did at our's last nite!), or just ask her! She's had good luck with it & I think I'm going to try it too...

Thanks for the info!!!

Lacy, I will definitly ask Debbie tonight!

Andrea

Hello! I highly recommend using Post Calls.com for setting up reminder calls for your hosts. It saves so much time and effort, and the automated message is a great way to ensure that your hosts receive a reminder without you having to personally make the call. I have been using it for a few months now and have seen a significant increase in attendance, bookings, and sales. I also send out invites to my hosts, and the combination of the two has been a game changer for my business. I hope this helps and I would love to hear about any other companies or tips that have worked well for you. Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of making reminder calls for hosts?

Making reminder calls for hosts is an effective way to confirm and remind them about upcoming events or appointments. It helps to ensure that the host is prepared and ready for the event, and also prevents any last-minute cancellations or no-shows.

When should I make reminder calls for hosts?

It is recommended to make reminder calls for hosts at least 24-48 hours before the scheduled event or appointment. This gives the host enough time to prepare and make necessary arrangements.

What information should be included in a reminder call for hosts?

The reminder call should include the date, time, and location of the event or appointment. It is also helpful to mention any special instructions or items that the host should bring. Additionally, it is important to confirm the host's attendance and provide contact information in case of any changes or questions.

How should I approach making reminder calls for hosts?

When making reminder calls for hosts, it is important to be friendly and professional. Introduce yourself and state the purpose of the call. Be sure to speak clearly and politely, and allow the host to ask any questions or voice any concerns.

What should I do if the host does not answer or cannot attend the event?

If the host does not answer the reminder call or informs you that they cannot attend the event, be understanding and offer to reschedule if possible. It is also important to follow up with an email or text message to confirm any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • legacypc46