• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Catalog! Need Help Finding Freebie Code

In summary, someone has a current catalog with the freebie code, but they don't know what the other codes are.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
anyone have a current catalog with the freebie code?

I had my catalog all marked and realized this morning I threw the wrong stack of mail away last night. The trash has already gone, now i'm trying to remeember what was in the other stack :cry:

I need to start getting that catalog again.It's the poor man's Playboy.

yeah, when my flannel jammies arrive my husband always says thats not what I saw in the catalog!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Tell him I can relate. :(

"I read Victoria's Secret for the Flannel Jammies....." Yep - we've heard it all before!:D

It's funny...my husband actually DOES prefer the flannel jammies!! To each their own I guess.

His mom bought me a pair of 2 piece, long sleeve, long pant jammies one time that were purple and had kitties all over them...I thought he was going to go crazy!

ChefBeckyD said:
"I read Victoria's Secret for the Flannel Jammies....." Yep - we've heard it all before!:D
Well, in a previous life, there was a lingerie store close to our home called the "Peek A Boutique" and I was married to a woman who was a mod...er...on second thought, maybe we better skip that story.

urbnk8 said:
It's funny...my husband actually DOES prefer the flannel jammies!! To each their own I guess.

His mom bought me a pair of 2 piece, long sleeve, long pant jammies one time that were purple and had kitties all over them...I thought he was going to go crazy!

If my MIL bought me those.....my DH would think she was trying to sabotage our marriage!:D

Teresa Lynn said:
anyone have a current catalog with the freebie code?

I had my catalog all marked and realized this morning I threw the wrong stack of mail away last night. The trash has already gone, now i'm trying to remeember what was in the other stack :cry:

Free Shipping on orders over $75 is R8HFR75.

I don't have any other codes. I hope that helps.

Donna

go to http://www.retailmenot.com and look up victoria's secret and there are quite a few codes for there.

In my pre-PC life I worked for a company that manufactured lingerie for several stores and catalogs including VS. We had a temp. secretary that wasn't too bright and every time the rep from VS would call, she would say, "Victoria from Secrets catalog is calling!"

Colleen, can you confirm the rumor that Victoria's real Secret is that Victoria is a cross-dresser?

I was told that Victoria's secret was that no one over a size 2 can fit into their stuff!!

Well, in a previous life, I was married to a size 2 and none of her Victoria's Secret lingerie fit me, so that might be true.Of course, my proof is only anecdotal in nature.

1. Where can I find the freebie code for my lost catalog?

The freebie code can be found on the back cover of the catalog, usually located near the bottom. It is a 9-digit code that is unique to each catalog.

2. Can I use the same freebie code for multiple catalogs?

No, each catalog has its own unique freebie code that can only be used once. If you have lost your catalog, you will need to obtain the freebie code from a new catalog.

3. I accidentally threw away my catalog, can I still get the freebie code?

Yes, if you no longer have your physical catalog, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service and they will provide you with the freebie code.

4. How long is the freebie code valid for?

The freebie code is valid for the current catalog season, which typically lasts for 3 months. After that, a new freebie code will be issued for the next catalog season.

5. Can I use the freebie code for online purchases?

Yes, the freebie code can be used for both in-person and online purchases. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem your free gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • crissy11