• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of

Didn't even think about the keys. I came back in and grabbed the bag to take to the car and...nada. I went back out and looked inside the trunk...nothing. I went back in and looked inside the bag...nothing. I looked all around the car...nothing. I went back outside and looked around the parking lot...nothing. I went back in and looked inside the bag...nothing. I called my son and told him to meet me at the car. He got there and we looked all around...nothing. We went back in to the store and I told the cashier that my keys were in my bag and she said she would call the police. Not since they started
chefkristin
Gold Member
I really hate to bother you all with this but I need a couple of prayers. I seemed to have lost my keys. I only have one car key. If I don't find them I will have to have my mini van towed to the dealership and I will have to have a new key made. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but it will cost me $200 + because of the remote key and the chip inside the regular key. UUGGHH! I have been praying all morning to St. Anthony to help me find them and he hasn't let me down yet, but I think he is on vacation today. I can't seem to find them anywhere. I ripped the house apart. I did a show at my neighbors last night and I do remember having them yesterday at some point. The thing is they are between here, her condo and the parking lot. They haven't left the complex.
Sorry for the long story, I am just sick to my stomach because once again Dad will have to come to rescue to buy me a key. He just bought me $4000 hearing aids. :( :cry: :( :cry:

Can a locksmith make you a key until you find the other?
Just so you can get in the vehicle and start the engine?Different vehicle here, but...have you called the vehicle manufacturer customer service line? They may be able to help you, at less cost. Praying that the key shows up TODAY! Seriously, get a spare set made. Been in a similar situation myself. It was a pricey lesson. :(

Prayers said! Let us know when you find them! :)

Prayers for found keys have been said...
is there a lost and found for keys found in the parking lot? Did they get locked in your car? Sorry...I'm sure you've already exhausted all your options and re-traced your steps a million times...

I can't lock my keys in the car. I lock it with a remote. I just don't understand how they could just disappear. Thanks for the prayers.:(

chefkristin said:
I can't lock my keys in the car. I lock it with a remote. I just don't understand how they could just disappear. Thanks for the prayers.:(

Duh...I'm sorry, I remember you said something about that. I have short term memory issues :) Obviously! did they fall into any of your bags from your last show?

I know this is a few days later, but did you find you keys?

Sending LOTS of prayers your way... I was raised Catholic so I'm praying to St Jude (patron Saint of lost causes)...he helps me out more than I like to admit! I know they'll turn up soon!

I'll share my own experience which happened twice. I had my trunk open to
put in groceries and layed the keys inside the trunk while I moved some items
around. I forgot to pick them up before closing the lid. Thus it is possible to
"lose" your keys in your own car, and be locked out. If you have the remote
type of key, you probably have a specific code that you received at the time you bought the car. If you don't have it, your dealership should. They can
make a new key for you for about $40 to $60 dollars, and you could have someone take you to pick it up, and then return to your car to open it. That
$200 amount sounds rather high.

Grandmarita said:
...... That $200 amount sounds rather high.
Not since they started making all these keys that do everything for you. I got a new car this year and I asked how much a replacement key would cost if I ever needed it......the sales guy said "Expensive! $200 - $250" :eek: .....you can bet I hang on to my key!

Grandmarita said:
....... and layed the keys inside the trunk while I moved some items around. I forgot to pick them up before closing the lid. .
I did that one time. Thankfully that car was a hatch-back so I was able to crawl through the sun-roof and get to the back of the car :D

pamperedlinda said:
I did that one time. Thankfully that car was a hatch-back so I was able to crawl through the sun-roof and get to the back of the car :D
Hee hee, that must have been funny to watch!:D

I was at the grocery store recently with my son. We shopped and I had my Pampered Chef bag proudly on my shoulder with my keys attached to the strap. (remember this later) When I was done I went out to the car and popped the trunk. I placed the bag just inside the trunk and proceeded to put the groceries in the trunk. A cart boy came over and began helping me put the bags in. While I took my son out of the cart (so he could have the cart) the cart boy closed my trunk. He thought he was being helpful so I didn't want to make him feel bad. Luckily we had an extra set at home, and I was able to get a ride there to get it. Now I leave the bag on my shoulder until the trunk is closed. :)

sfdavis918 said:
Hee hee, that must have been funny to watch!:D
At least it was at my grandmother's house so I didn't have to humiliate myself in a public parking lot! And it was 25 years ago when I was in much better shape. I'd probably break something and wind-up in the hospital if I tried that now.

What are the most popular products for "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of"?

Our top 5 products for this category are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Manual Food Processor, Flexible Cutting Mats, and the Microplane Adjustable Grater.

Is there a discount for bulk orders of "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products?

Yes, we offer a bulk discount for orders of 5 or more of the same product. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations specifically for "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products?

Yes, we have a variety of cooking classes and demonstrations that showcase our "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products. Check our website or contact your consultant for upcoming events.

Can I return or exchange "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact your consultant for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are perfect for using with our "I Really Hate to Bother You All With This but I Need a Couple of" products. You can also ask your consultant for recipe suggestions and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda