• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy a Brand New Stainless Steel Covered Skillet?

In summary, the covered skillet for sale is 10 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth. It is also non-stick, safe for use on all stovetop types, and comes with a tempered glass lid that is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, it can be used in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
DCoopPC
Gold Member
Sad to see so many people hanging up the apron, as I am one of them.
I have successfully gotten rid of everything except a 12" stainless steel covered skillet. It is still brand new in the box. Original price $229 I will sell to first responder for $100 plus shipping.

Please email me directly if [email protected]

THanks!

I'm sorry to hear that you're also leaving the apron behind, it's always sad to see fellow cooks move on. However, I am interested in your skillet! Is it a specific brand or just a generic stainless steel one? And could you provide more information on the shipping costs? Thank you!

Related to Looking to Buy a Brand New Stainless Steel Covered Skillet?

1. What is the size of the covered skillet for sale?

The covered skillet for sale measures 10 inches in diameter and 2 inches in depth.

2. Is the covered skillet non-stick?

Yes, the covered skillet is made with a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean and preventing food from sticking.

3. Can the covered skillet be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the covered skillet is safe for use on all stovetop types including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

4. Is the lid included with the covered skillet?

Yes, the covered skillet comes with a tempered glass lid that is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can the covered skillet be used in the oven?

Yes, the covered skillet is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for both stovetop and oven cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • DebbieJ