• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
OK, everyone....I had a show today that will close on Friday, but with the sales so far I am $225 away!!!

2 Catalog shows and 3 cooking shows to go for the month. I am so ready for this to be over!!

Your support is amazing -- thanks to all of you for the rah-rahs!! I am still rooting for all of us who are working towards the TPC goals we have set for ourselves...

WE CAN DO IT!!

Woo-hoo Janice!!!!!!

Awesome Janice!!

i did it---And hit 300,000 in career sales in 5 years----Yippe---

morfia said:
i did it---And hit 300,000 in career sales in 5 years----Yippe---

Awesome!! Congratulations!:)

YAHOOOOOOOOO Morfia! (Good to see you!)

It's inspiring to see that kind of success!!!

yay Morgia! Go Janice, soooo close!!

:party::party:CONGRATULATIONS to those who have made it already. I'm so inspired to get my rear in gear and start the new TPC year off to a big start!!
Thanks!!

Okay, I'm feeling pretty happy...my newest consultant and I are meeting this afternoon to submit her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shows! Not only is she going to get the Salad Spinner, but a total of 200PC$...how cool for her!!!! And me...this will do it for TPC in recruiting (which is still kinda ironic since I don't really pay attention to those numbers :eek:)

I'll post again once the shows are actually submitted. Thanks for the amazing support and motivation you guys give!.

Wow, Kris, TPC in TWO categories! Rock on!

WOW!!! Congrats!!!

Woo-hoo Kris!!!!!

YAHOO!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!

That's so awesome, Kris!!!!

I just can't get over how non-chalant Ms Leggy is about the TPC in recruiting! You crack me up!

you are all AMAZING!!

I did a lunch show today and my host was the bomb! Her sales are over $1000 and she still has 3 more orders coming in.

I'm almost shaking as I type, but with this show and two others I'm waiting to close, I think I'm down to needing only $583. (Yikes!) My show tomorrow is a likely (and to be honest, I'm hoping) reschedule. I have fundraiser shows on Saturday and Tuesday plus one more cooking shows.

I so want this to be over. I want to get back to managing my business instead of reacting to it!

Thank you thank you thank you for all the cheering...what a difference it makes!

GO DEB, we're screaming for you!!!!

Ack! My show for tomorrow night has rescheduled....to May 28th. We are going to close that night.

The host is a friend and former consultant so she knows what I need and wants to make sure I get it. She is a dear.

She has her eyes on the Trifle Bowl and I have an extra sitting here in the box that I bought through the host special in December, so I just might offer it to her with a $1500 show. That was the show goal we set, so it could work. :)

I am impatiently waiting for a few payments and then I'll turn a couple more shows in so I can post some "official" numbers.

I'm sweating it here...

I am intentionally not booking up June too much because I know I'll need a break!! LOL! And I'll get the director's benefit package, so I'm not worried about sell a thon. Is that bad? :yuck:

DebbieJ said:
Ack! My show for tomorrow night has rescheduled....to May 28th. We are going to close that night.

The host is a friend and former consultant so she knows what I need and wants to make sure I get it. She is a dear.

She has her eyes on the Trifle Bowl and I have an extra sitting here in the box that I bought through the host special in December, so I just might offer it to her with a $1500 show. That was the show goal we set, so it could work. :)

I am impatiently waiting for a few payments and then I'll turn a couple more shows in so I can post some "official" numbers.

I'm sweating it here...

I am intentionally not booking up June too much because I know I'll need a break!! LOL! And I'll get the director's benefit package, so I'm not worried about sell a thon. Is that bad? :yuck:

Woo hoo!! Keep plugging along! You will do it.

As for a light June, that happens to me EVERY time I bust my butt to make a goal for something big like this. The next month just isn't as strong. I think pulling back a little is a good idea because you will need a break. I did the same thing last June. So, give yourself permission to do it.:D

DebbieJ said:

ARE YOU KIDDING???:approve:
I just went back to the 1st post in this thread and you were 16K from TPC...and now you are less than 5K...you have sold over 11K since you posted on 3/19 AND took a well earned cruise! You deserve to be able to breathe in June! BUT, don't slack off too much as you know what that does for August & September!

Congrtulations Janice!! That's AWESOME~~

Leggy~Are you kidding me, TPC in 2 cats? You're amazing! Especially going to London as well! That's Awesome!!

Deb, give yourself off those first 2 weeks, you're going ot need it. You don't want to be burnt out. That's how I get in January after pushing it for the last 2 years to make the trip!

I already have four cooking shows booked for June. And one or two catalog shows.

DebbieJ said:
I already have four cooking shows booked for June. And one or two catalog shows.

I'd take that!

legacypc46 said:
Okay, I'm feeling pretty happy...my newest consultant and I are meeting this afternoon to submit her 2nd, 3rd, and 4th shows! Not only is she going to get the Salad Spinner, but a total of 200PC$...how cool for her!!!! And me...this will do it for TPC in recruiting (which is still kinda ironic since I don't really pay attention to those numbers :eek:)

I'll post again once the shows are actually submitted. Thanks for the amazing support and motivation you guys give!.

There you go, Kris! Great to talk to you the other day. I am so inspired by your focus and intentional actions with recruiting!

Congrats!

I submitted the show that officially put me over for TPC in personal sales. I'm so thankful. You are all so inspiring! I'm praying to God for any or all of the possibles that I've spoken to about the business to sign sometime soon. I can't wait to see who He is prompting to join!

Way to go Kris!!!! Way to go Quiverfull!!

Way to go Kris and Diane!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
I submitted the show that officially put me over for TPC in personal sales. I'm so thankful. You are all so inspiring! I'm praying to God for any or all of the possibles that I've spoken to about the business to sign sometime soon. I can't wait to see who He is prompting to join!

Woo hoo!! Congratulations!:D

Woo-hoo!!!!

Whew, my newest gal is officially qualified.

Tonight's show moved to the 30th and I am secretly relieved. DH is going out of town tomorrow for six days and I want to spend this evening with him.

Today I just want to cheer Deb on! Go Deb! Go Deb! Go Deb!

kris
P.S. - Diane, Congrats on it being official! Woo-hoo!

Congrats Diane!!!

Awwww! Thanks y'all! I'm rooting for everyone of you still working on it. Next year I want it in recruiting and sales but we'll see what God has in store. This is sales for this year has just blessed my socks off and I'm still pretty stunned! Y'all GO GET IT! There's still time!

Congrats Diane!! That's awesome!

I second that, GO DEB GO!!!

Way to go Kris, Diane and Morfia! I'm so excited for you! I know the rest of you will do this! I can't wait to read that it is officially done!!! You all are awesome and an inspiration!

Okay, here's where it stands. TPC Calculator says I need $4950.
I turned in an ind order today for a whopping 11.50 :)
I have a show at $285.35 and I'm waiting for ONE check (from the host of course)
I have another bunch of orders that I'm turning in as a show which is right now at $198.92. Again, I'm waiting on payments. :)
My show from Sat is at $751.25.
The total of unsubmitted sales is 1247.02This leaves me with $3702.98 to go. I have four shows.
Friday night is expecting 20+ people.
Saturday is expecting 14ish people.
Next Wednesday is aiming for a $1500 show.
Next Friday--who knows.I also have three catalog shows going, but the hosts don't seem very excited about it. I am calling them tonight.It's so close....this is so nerve wracking.Pray for good shows this weekend so I can RELAX!

DebbieJ said:
Okay, here's where it stands.

TPC Calculator says I need $4950.
I turned in an ind order today for a whopping 11.50 :)
I have a show at $285.35 and I'm waiting for ONE check (from the host of course)
I have another bunch of orders that I'm turning in as a show which is right now at $198.92. Again, I'm waiting on payments. :)
My show from Sat is at $751.25.
The total of unsubmitted sales is 1247.02

This leaves me with $3702.98 to go. I have four shows.
Friday night is expecting 20+ people.
Saturday is expecting 14ish people.
Next Wednesday is aiming for a $1500 show.
Next Friday--who knows.

I also have three catalog shows going, but the hosts don't seem very excited about it. I am calling them tonight.

It's so close....this is so nerve wracking.

Pray for good shows this weekend so I can RELAX!

Keep going Deb - keep going!!

Deb, I am cheering for you as hard as I can!

I know you want to do this without a fire sale, but here's a suggestion so it doesn't seem to set a precedent with your customers. I was desperate last January for sales (we had moved the month before and were moving again at the end of the month...I wasn't doing shows and had less than $200 in ad hoc sales).
I sent an email to just my 2007 hosts and offerred them an extra sweet deal on the stoneware as a thank you for having helped me earn the trip. I barely broke even, but it generated $1400 in sales within four days.

If you offer the special to just a select group for a reason that makes them feel special, it won't seem like you're asking for sales or upset those who aren't included.

Keep going for it...you were the inspiration for me to not give up on TPC and actually go after it. You are so great at this business...we all want you to make it!!!!!!!

Go Deb, go Deb, go Deb!! You can do it!

Go Deb! Sending good thoughts your way! :)

legacypc46 said:
Deb, I am cheering for you as hard as I can!

I know you want to do this without a fire sale, but here's a suggestion so it doesn't seem to set a precedent with your customers. I was desperate last January for sales (we had moved the month before and were moving again at the end of the month...I wasn't doing shows and had less than $200 in ad hoc sales).
I sent an email to just my 2007 hosts and offerred them an extra sweet deal on the stoneware as a thank you for having helped me earn the trip. I barely broke even, but it generated $1400 in sales within four days.

If you offer the special to just a select group for a reason that makes them feel special, it won't seem like you're asking for sales or upset those who aren't included.

Keep going for it...you were the inspiration for me to not give up on TPC and actually go after it. You are so great at this business...we all want you to make it!!!!!!!

I did somethign similar at the end of 2007...I offered a 20% off sale to all my $1000+ hosts from 2007...I called it my Kilo Club sale. I did pretty well. If I recall - it brought in about $750 in sales...

You guys are so close I can taste it! I know you can do it!! Go! Go! Go!:party:

I was thinking of doing a Preferred Customer/Past Host sale. I'm going to see how the weekend goes--two big shows--and go from there.

I am just totally impressed that you have not just one, but 2 shows on Memorial Day weekend! YOU CAN AND WILL DO THIS DEB!!!!

Thanks Meg. I had a $1200 show the day before Easter, too. I just tell them if their people will be around, let's do it! My host on Saturday is doing her show as a holiday barbeque--the guys will be grilling while the girls make the new red white & blue trifle. :)

COME ON DEB!! You'll do it!!!:D Anthony and I are cheering you on!!:D

GO DEB!!!!

Hey Deb.... that's me in Chris' post with the pompoms cheering for you!!!!(yes... suddenly I'm blonde!)

Just submitted a small show (orders I collected) of $270. Signature updated.

Go Deb Go Deb Go Deb GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies