• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
Woohoo! It all makes a difference!

$32 online order, plus I have another $60 placed over the phone that I'll hold and hopefully put together another show with other orders.DH has catalogs out at work and one of the single guys mentioned he's going to buy cookware. :eek: We'll see on Tuesday....

Go Deb Go!!!

Deb, way to work it!

I had my show tomorrow night re-schedule for May 31st (that makes 2 on that day), but I have 2 catalog shows to close and should be reaching that goal soon...the suspense is KILLING me!!!! :rolleyes:

Just submitted a $300 show and will close another small one today. After that, I think it's down to a few hundred dollars.

I am not anywhere near TPC again this year :cry: BUT I just wanted to chime in that I am having my best month in over a year. I have had lots of $4000 months in my 6 years and even a few $5K and $6K months but in the last year it's been a stretch to get to $3K.

In May I have already submitted $3K and have another $1K waiting to close and 2 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows still to go. I also recruited 2 this month and have a couple that are considering.

I know compared to some of you this isn't high sales but for me lately this is huge! It's all relative.

Thanks for letting me toot my little horn among you STARS! :sun:

I WILL JOIN YOU AND GET MY BLING IN 2008/09!!!!

bethcooks4u said:
I am not anywhere near TPC again this year :cry: BUT I just wanted to chime in that I am having my best month in over a year. I have had lots of $4000 months in my 6 years and even a few $5K and $6K months but in the last year it's been a stretch to get to $3K.

In May I have already submitted $3K and have another $1K waiting to close and 2 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows still to go. I also recruited 2 this month and have a couple that are considering.

I know compared to some of you this isn't high sales but for me lately this is huge! It's all relative.

:chef::DWay to go Beth!!!:party:

Congratulations Beth!! That is Awesome!!

I couldn't agree with you more! I am no where near TPC either but I'm having my best month since February of 2007! :eek:

I have $2787 turned in and another $1525 show that is getting submitted today. I also have 3 catalog shows out there so over all, I may be hitting $5k this month!! I also have a new recruit signing as I'm typing this and hope to at least get one more. We shall see!

I just had to share as well with Beth that I'm also have my best month is over a year and a half!!:D

great job everyone!

bethcooks4u said:

Awesome, Beth!!! Way to go. Keep up the great work.

This will end up being my 2nd best month EVER in the five years I've been a consultant. Hello awesome commission check!!!:money::money: My best month ever was last May when I was REALLY cramming what I could in to earn TPC - it was a $10,000 month!

Way to go Beth and Kristi and Becky!!!!

WOW you guys, these are great achievements!!!! (I'm a firm believer in shout-outs for 'personal bests'.) Woo-hoo and congratulations!

Awesome job Becky! That is fantastic!! My best is $6200 and I was thrilled!

CONGRATS!!

Whew. Just submitted the other show I had open. So now I need about $315...and I already have over that in outside orders for tomorrow's show (which is good since they are only three people coming...)

Anyhoo, it's not official, but looks like I made it (channeling barry mannilow in this thread too)

Thank you Deb, for inspiring me to go for it. Here's cheering for you as hard as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thanks to everyone else too of course...just have deb's amazing push on the mind)

My show tonight is expecting 24 people. Now, this is a crowd that normally brings their husbands along too, so I'm not sure if this is 24 women or 24 women and men. My host is also having a rep from Wildtree herbs who is featuring some of their oils, so she's making a pasta and having bread to dip. I've got two recipes ready to do interactively, so we'll see what kind of mayhem ensues. :) I did a couple hands on shows at Christmas time with this crew, so I think it will work out okay.My host tomorrow said to prepare for 20. She's making it into a holiday BBQ, so I'll be giving our BBQ tools to the guys and the girls will go inside and make the red white & blue trifle. :) I'm hoping that these two shows will give me at least $2k.But enough about me....WAY TO GO KRIS!!!! I'm so honored that I inspired you to do it. Thanks for cheering for me, too!Oh, and my newest recruit has her first show tomorrow, so I'm excited for her. I talked to her this afternoon and she's ready. :)

Awesome, Deb and Kris!!

I just love this thread. I come check it several times a day to see what our TPCers are up to. This is so fun!!

I totally remember the moment last year when I was calculating everything by hand like crazy (because that dang TPC Calculator wasn't updating) and I was home by myself tallying up shows. At one point I entered all the shows up until that day into my own calculator and the number ended up being EXACTLY 55,000. I got chills! I actually took a picture of my calculator with that number on it. It shows up on my screen saver slide show on my lap top every so often and it makes me smile.:D You guys will feel SUCH accomplishment when you see that little (well....BIG) number!

pamperedbecky said:
. At one point I entered all the shows up until that day into my own calculator and the number ended up being EXACTLY 55,000. I got chills! I actually took a picture of my calculator with that number on it. It shows up on my screen saver slide show on my lap top every so often and it makes me smile.:D

That is such a great story! And I understand what you mean about the chills.

I wonder how late we all need to stay up tonight to get Deb's after-show update?

you know she is having a blast!

I am going to have to just check in in the morning....DH & I have some unfinished business to take care of later!!!!;)
Our marriage is at the point that the only time we see each other is passing in the driveway or when he is coaching baseball and I am in the stands! We gotta have some "alone" time and that trumps Deb's trip to TPC! I know she will understand!

Deb, you better post as soon as you get home!!!!

way to go everyone!! Just did my last kitchen show this month, but have tons of catalog shows to close and booked 2 more catalog shows tonight, so who knows, I could just pull this off. I've been offering everyone who does a catalog show, and it hits $200 in sales, that they'll get entered in to a drawing for June, for a $100 shopping spree. Seems to be motivating them.

I am home. I wish I had better news. I counted I think 12 or so women who participated in my demo while their husbands stood around the kitchen and talked. Not everyone ordered, though (which is fine, really). I don't have exact numbers but sales are only around $500. :cry::cry::cry::cry: I talked to DH on the phone the whole way home so I wouldn't cry.I did get one good recruit lead and one catalog show booking and two maybe cooking show bookings.But I also came home to an email that my show for 6/13 is cancelling. It's okay cuz this woman has small shows (repeat host) and I wasn't excited about working with her again but now I have a hole in my schedule that will be difficult to fill at this late date.Off to enter it all into P3 to see where I really stand....

Sales are $523.87 in 9 orders. More to come I hope.

ChefLoriG said:
way to go everyone!! Just did my last kitchen show this month, but have tons of catalog shows to close and booked 2 more catalog shows tonight, so who knows, I could just pull this off. I've been offering everyone who does a catalog show, and it hits $200 in sales, that they'll get entered in to a drawing for June, for a $100 shopping spree. Seems to be motivating them.

Go Lori! Those catalog shows can make a world of difference!!! Keep us posted!

(Give a call this weekend; Russ is in Florida, so I'm home...except for a small show this afternoon.)

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Deb.
I hope your hosts realize how blessed they are to have you as their consultant. Enjoy your show today. Remember, your fan base is rooting for you.

[url=http://www.thesmilies.com] [/url]

legacypc46 said:
Whew. Just submitted the other show I had open. So now I need about $315...and I already have over that in outside orders for tomorrow's show (which is good since they are only three people coming...)

Anyhoo, it's not official, but looks like I made it (channeling barry mannilow in this thread too)

Thank you Deb, for inspiring me to go for it. Here's cheering for you as hard as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thanks to everyone else too of course...just have deb's amazing push on the mind)

Woo Hoo Kris!
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
:party::party::party:

legacypc46 said:
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Deb.
I hope your hosts realize how blessed they are to have you as their consultant. Enjoy your show today. Remember, your fan base is rooting for you.

Ditto what Kris said!!!

Keep your chin up Deb! You're doing great!!!

legacypc46 said:
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Deb.

Ditto too - what Kris said!

legacypc46 said:
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} Deb.

DITTO!! You still have a week!! Pull out those cards in your back pocket girl!!

ChefLoriG said:
I've been offering everyone who does a catalog show, and it hits $200 in sales, that they'll get entered in to a drawing for June, for a $100 shopping spree. Seems to be motivating them.

What a great idea Lori!! Thanks for sharing it!

legacypc46 said:

AWESOME KRIS!! What a fantastic feeling!! Pat yourself on the back from me!!:D

Great job everyone!!!

Hang in there, Deb!! You will make this happen!:)

Okay, I'm breaking down. I'm sending out the email blast. I'm doing Kristi's 25% off orders of $100 or more sale. I just can't wait til the last minute. I'm sending it to preferred customers (ordered lots from me or $100 or more in one order) plus past hosts.This is what it says:
Celebrate Summer with 25% off! Now through Wednesday, May 28th!Get ready for summer with a HUGE discount! Place your order with me by Wednesday, May 28th to receive the following discounts:
 All orders of $100 or more in products will receive 25% off. Ask a couple friends to combine an order with you and you all save!
 Every order placed will receive a FREE Seasons Best Cookbook
 Get our exclusive pink Help Whip Cancer items available only in May! Buy all three for just $20 (save $1). For each item purchased, $1 is donated to the American Cancer Society to help fight breast cancer.Check out our summer entertaining items such as our Chillzanne Collection, our new Collapsible Bowl, our Outdoor Party Plates, Utensils, Tumbler, and Plate Caddy, and of course our popular Quick Stir Pitchers. Check out our line of awesome Grilling Tools and our spices and rubs—great for Father’s Day gifts! Have a bridal shower or wedding to attend this summer? Start the bride and groom off right with the best kitchen tools around! A set of Stainless Steel Mixing bowls is a perfect gift! Or, just treat yourself! ***This discount includes everything in the entire catalog including STONEWARE and COOKWARE too!***You are one of my preferred customers—your support of my business has brought me this far! Thank you!! I am very close to a personal goal of mine and I’m asking for your help! If you know of anyone who could benefit from this email, please pass it on! I gladly accept referrals and will give a thank you gift for helping me.If you would like to look through the catalog, visit my website at .biz/jenningsdeb. Remember, you MUST call me (xxx-xxx-xxxx—please leave a message with the items you would like to order and I will return your call) or email me to get the 25% discount. This offer is only valid through me, Deb Jennings. All orders placed by May 28th should arrive in time for Father’s Day.Happy Shopping! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Congratulations Everyone!

Deb, you can do it!

Sent the email to 80 people so far and have had only 5 bounce back. Fingers crossed! My mail provider limits the number I can send so I'm going to stop sending for now and go figure that out. :)Looks like I can get locked out for 24 hours if I send too many emails....gmail is big against spam. So I'm quitting for now. It says something about not sending to more than 100 people at a time, but I'm sending mine in groups of 10, so ???????

All fingers and toes are crossed here in MI!!!! :)

And Florida!

Awesome Deb! I can't wait to see what happens this weekend with the sale! I checked me email like every minute to see if anyone emailed me with an order!

GO GIRL!

Just did some math....I still need $2931.18 in sales. I have three cooking shows left (although one will probably cancel--this is her 2nd reschedule and we haven't done ANY host coaching).I have two catalog shows out too, plus my email sale, so hopefully they will fill in whatever else I need.I am going to have one big margarita when this is DONE!

DebbieJ said:
Just did some math....I still need $2931.18 in sales. I have three cooking shows left (although one will probably cancel--this is her 2nd reschedule and we haven't done ANY host coaching).

I have two catalog shows out too, plus my email sale, so hopefully they will fill in whatever else I need.

I am going to have one big margarita when this is DONE!

And we'll all join you to celebrate!! :party:

AMEN, girls!

all appendages crossed here in Virginia!

in a pretzel in PA!

Twisted here in TX!!!

I'm all crossed in another part of IL for ya! I'm even on my way to downtown Chicago. I'll drink an early drink for you tonight because I KNOW you'll do it. After all the work you're doing though, you deserve a margarita bath!!!

Keepin' everything crossed here in Florida for ya!

Yo Deb! Time for an update for your cheerleaders! How was the 2nd show from this weekend???

I just sat down to enter everything in and close out another show and catch up on my shows here.

But, when I totaled it at her house, sales were only $300 or so. :cry::cry: She claims she still has tons of people who want to order. We'll see....

Just got a $139 online order for my show that was last Friday! So that brings her to almost $700. WOOHOOO!!!

how is the "sale" going???

chefmeg said:
how is the "sale" going???

NOT ONE SINGLE ORDER!!! GRRRR!!!:mad::mad:

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies