• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
Hey, it's worth a try! Just keep track of your "Consutlant Gift" in your expenses so you don't have to pay taxes on that "income".

bethcooks4u said:
With this deal you are actually paying less than 25% out of pocket and like Kristy said, you can write 50% off.

My math: Customer pays 50%, your commission is between 25-30%. So a $100 item = $50 consultant gift (tax deduction). Commission on the item is $25 or more. And then with TPC you get all those PC$$, ring or diamond on the ring, etc. (I know... I don't have to tell you all that.:rolleyes:)

I would so do this if I was that close to TPC!!

Thank you for clarifying this Beth...I don't think I fully 'got it' at first!

I am down to needing $703. I have over $6000 in sales this half, too. At 27% (no overrides this check) it's $1620, plus the other $100 they owe me for earning free conference..woo hoo! Putting more in the savings than normal this month!!

Can't wait to see the total sales for the month. It could be my largest to date. Geez, maybe I should work like this every month ;)

Wow Janice, this is awesome! Congratulations!

Uh-oh...looks like my Tuesday host may have to reschedule due to a major event most of her invitees have to go to the same night. {{{heavy sigh}}}

Tomorrow's show has 15 rsvps as of today's reminder calls...here's praying that holds.:angel:

I am rooting all of you on!!! You CAN do this!! I can't wait to log on and read that you've reached your amazing goal!! GO, GO, GO!!!!!

15? That's going to be a great show...how about encouraging each to take a catalog or two to work so they can get their own Host Specials!!

If even 5 took you up on it, that's 5 catalog shows you could close by the end of May!!!

She's aiming for a $1000 show...and the signs are good. At this point in the race though, I'm a little gunshy about making projections.:eek: I like the suggestion of generating catalog shows...maybe offer an incentive.

I'll make a decision next Wednesday or so whether to offer a full blown fire sale. (I think it's a great idea...thanks Kristi.)

The category I'm really holding my breath on is recruiting...I'm one consultant shy. The gal most likely to qualify this month has her second show tonight and is scheduled to close two catalog shows on Sunday and submit them on Monday (her 30th day). If that happens, I'll be doing happy cartwheels!

I just made it!!! In balanced business!!! You go girls!!!!!!

Yeah, Beckie!!!!! :party:

kcont said:

Awesome! Congratulations!!!

This is so fun to see you guys all achieve this! And if you haven't yet, you soon will!!!:D

Congrats Beckie!

kcont said:

Wow: Balanced Business....that's the category I'm most in awe of. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME Becki!

Way to go Beckie! When I "grow up" in PC.. .that's what I want to do too!!!! :) But for now... one category makes me happy!

Woo-hoo Beckie!!!!!! Great job!

kcont said:

Congratulations Beckie!

i got a $22.50 online outlet order yesterday from a past customer. Then she called me and said she needs some Italian Seasoning as well, but couldn't figure out how to add it in. D'oh. So I'll place that order for her.I went out for dinner last night and gave away a catalog. It was an acquaintance from my mom's church, so I told her to get her order to me by the end of the month and she said she would. :)I have at least another $600 in orders sitting here waiting for payment, so I'm under $5k now. Inching closer and closer and closer....

Ooh, just booked a show for May 30th! And my show tomorrow already has $280 in outside orders. I talked to my host for my 5/23 show and she has 20+ people coming. I will make it, I will make it, I will make it.....

Update your siggy Deb...let us see that 4K mark!!! :)

How about offering an extra incentive if your hosts have over $1K show...for the one on the 23rd, suggest a 2K goal!

legacypc46 said:
Update your siggy Deb...let us see that 4K mark!!! :)

Not updating til they're submitted. :)

gotcha...

but i'm still excited for you. :)

CONGRATS BECKIe! You should be SO proud of yourself!!:D

Hey Janice, have you made it yet?

Online order of $65 and catalog show turned in $218.90 surprise catalog show, so I'm now under $5k. :eek:

pampmomof3 said:
Hey Janice, have you made it yet?

Nope...no shows til Sunday. She should put me over, though. A little over $600 to go!

Deb, you still have time!!! GO, GO, GO!!!!

Ugh, my show tonight was one of the rockiest I've had. The 15 confirmations turned into cancellation city (not so good weather here). Four guests showed (all at different times) and three have done shows with me in the last two months. The host miscalculated the amount of her o/o (not the $350 she thought); with four orders at the show the sales are sitting at $381 (versus the $1000 she was going for).:cry: She plans to follow-up with everyone, so the sales should go up...but I'm feeling a little disheartened at the moment.

(the pity party is temporary...tomorrow should be a better attitude...thanks for letting me wallow)

Go Leggy!!!

Go Debbie!!

Go Janice!!

Way to go Beckie!!

I'm not sure it's gonna happen for me, just lost 2 shows that were scheduled for today, they cancelled last night, ugh. Might have to offer a fire sale, would be easier to figure out if these host would just close their shows, yeeeesh!!

ChefLoriG said:
Go Leggy!!!

Go Debbie!!

Go Janice!!

Way to go Beckie!!

I'm not sure it's gonna happen for me, just lost 2 shows that were scheduled for today, they cancelled last night, ugh. Might have to offer a fire sale, would be easier to figure out if these host would just close their shows, yeeeesh!!

What's a fire sale?
Good luck Lori - it's not too late - you can still pull it off!

Hi Carolyn! A fire sale is what Kristi posted about earlier...offer an incredible discount so as to generate sales numbers. (I think I'm going to have to do this myself.)

Come on girls!! YOU WILL DO IT!!! You've got a huge cheering squad for you!

YUP! We're cheering you on!!!!!! I actually have some pompoms here that I'm shaking for all of you!!!!!

finley1991 said:
YUP! We're cheering you on!!!!!!

I actually have some pompoms here that I'm shaking for all of you!!!!!

I second that!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!:D

Thanks Ladies!
What a difference a day makes! I just met with my host from Monday to close her show (she'd been out of town). Her sales were $858, but the commissionable ended up being $1057! She also made me feel good by being so amazed and excited at what she was getting. The kicker is she gave me the name of a friend who wants to do a PC wedding registry and who just opened her own small restaurant. (I called her and we're meeting next week...she loves Pampered Chef and, besides the registry, wants to do periodic shows in her banquet room!)

So, back to TPC. I just submitted this show; $2649 to go! (I also have about $750 in sales from open shows that will go in later this week.) Feeling hopeful again. Thank you for the cheering you're giving us all...it helps!!!

Yeah, Kris! Way to keep it moving along!!

Oh! I miscalculated in my favor: I 'only' have $2463 to go!

legacypc46 said:
Oh! I miscalculated in my favor: I 'only' have $2463 to go!

Go Kris Go!!!

Yes, yes go Kris go!!!:party:

Awesome Kris!My show today is at $741 and we'll probably get closer to $900 when all is said and done. I am confident I will get there, but it is going to be down to the wire for sure!

Great show Deb!

I love seeing you post with a high show...keep knocking the amount you need down, one thousand dollars (or more) at a time!

legacypc46 said:
keep knocking the amount you need down, one thousand dollars (or more) at a time!
That's my plan!!!! I have a show on Tuesday and the host's goal is $1500 in sales. Then next Friday my host has 20-22 people coming. :eek: So between those two, I know I'll knock out another $2k+I also have a show next Saturday and then the following Friday (May 30th) so it really will be down to the wire.

holy crapI just totaled up what I have sitting here yet to submit and I'm down to approx $3600 needed. wow, just wow. This is going to happen.

Oh, don't you just have butteflies now!!!! that is so exciting!!

DebbieJ said:
holy crap

I just totaled up what I have sitting here yet to submit and I'm down to approx $3600 needed.

wow, just wow. This is going to happen.

OF COURSE this is going to happen! You WILL do it!!!!!

Go Debbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
This is going to happen.

This is TOTALLY going to happen! GO GIRL GO!!!!!!

Oh Wow! Keep it rockin Deb....can't wait to see your "I made it" post!

Come on Deb!! It will happen but I know what you mean, it'll be down to the wire and you just want it DONE!!! Good Luck, we're rooting you on!

DebbieJ said:
holy crap

I just totaled up what I have sitting here yet to submit and I'm down to approx $3600 needed.

wow, just wow. This is going to happen.

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!:D

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies