• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
SKwong
I need something to cover pimples and I haven't found a good one yet. It seems like so many of them contain acne medications that make my skin flake, and thus, make the concealer flake.

Any suggestions?

TPC--I know I can do itAs my siggy says, I'm almost $16k away.

I have 16 shows on the calendar with more to come.

If I coach each one to have a $1k show, I can do this.

Cheer me on!!!!! :chef::money::chef::money:

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

:money:...and that doesn't even include any online orders you get, any bookings you add to your calender between now and then - you CAN do it!!

The first year I earned TPC...I had been on the Nav Cruise with all these achievers in April. I was so coveting the ring many of them were wearing (I don't even LIKE the ring - it's just the status that it carries that I was envious of...) The last day of the cruise I was sitting in the pool chatting with a Director from California - I wish I could remember her name becaus eshe REALLY inspired me. At that time, it was late April, like the 29th or something and I was just about $10k away. She said "If you really want it - get it. PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS."
She told me to get on the phone (<gasp! I hate the phone>) and to call every host, guest, past customer and tell them of my goal - ASK THEM FOR HELP. People like to help people. I offered everyone something like 15-20% off their purchase AND a free SBRC with their order. I pulled it off AT midnight ON May 31st. On June 1st my AD and I were shceduled to have lunch with our NED who was in from Texas (Carol Radu). At that point, the TPC calculator had NOT been updated (so as far as my AD knew, I hadn't made it) but I called HO the minute they opened and spoke to 3 different people in 3 different departments to make absolutely positively SURE I had made it (I was over by like $400). Then I walked into the restaurant where AD and NED were sitting waiting for me and they both had this look of pity. Obviously they'd been talking about how to address with me my disappointment ni missing the goal (THEY didn't know yet that I had made it). So I sat down and burst out with the news - we all started crying tears of joy :cry: - it was such a moment!:party:
You can probably go back to May of 06 in the CS archives and read my posts.

YOU, of all people, Deb...YOU can do this. You are a CN Covergirl - YOU are AMAZING!!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!​

Carolyn, that is a great story!

Go Debbie! You can do it!

How many shows do you have left in March and in Apil? Get most of those sales in those months so the pressure is not as great in May!

Don't forget catalog shows-too---Everyone can help---Let them know every $1 counts----

That's awesome, CArolyn!!! What great inspiration!

Debbie ~ YOU CAN SOOOO DO IT!!!

I know you can. I was in about the same situation last year and I pulled it off!! I told EVERYONE my goal and asked those close to me who hadn't had a show lately to host a show in May. I even put it in my email newsletter and had a few takers. Definitely broadcast it and ask for help. I think it's great that May is the last month in the TPC earning period because this can be a HUGE month for us just because of HWC alone. I typicall do stuff like give away a small exec saute pan to every host who has a $1000 show and I also have a prize for the host with the highest show total. Maybe do prizes from any extra products you have for the host with the highest # of guests or the host whose show sells the most HWC products. I always save HWC products from the previous year for raffles AT the show too. THe hosts always get excited about this and spread the word to their invited guests to try to get attendance up. I also bring an already-prepared pink dessert to all my May shows.

After doing all these extras (which I usually do for HWC anyway) and throwing in some subtle "begging" to round up more bookings, I ended up with a $10,000 month last May!!! My highest ever. And I made TPC in sales and even went over by $2500 or so. So I KNOW you can do it! Good luck and keep us posted!!!

GO DEB GO!I know you can do it!!!!

Go Debbie GO!!!!!

I know you'll make it!! You definitely have a great show schedule lined up!!

GO Debbie!!! Keep us updated :)

Just submitted two shows--one last night and one today. I have another $800+ show closing tonight. My show Saturday has 13 confirmed guests and at least one outside order already.Lookin' good. :D

WOO-HOO Deb!!!

Thanks! Now if only the TPC calculator would update. :D

DebbieJ said:
Thanks! Now if only the TPC calculator would update. :D

I think it only updates once a week lately...drives me batty...

Deb, I am pulling for you --and I am in the same boat! I missed it last year (my first year) by $3000.

I am only $12,754 away. I have one HUGE Fundraiser, 16 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows on the calendar so far. Most are in April (I am double booked for every Saturday), only 4 are in May, so I have plenty of dates left in May to book.

Can I possibly really do this????

I WILL DO THIS!!

Come on, Deb, let's do it together!!

Yes, Janice, let's do it together!!!

Today's show is at $1200 with a couple more outside orders to come. :):)

DebbieJ said:
Today's show is at $1200 with a couple more outside orders to come. :):)

WTG Deb!!! Kepp doin' it!

I made it with today's show - I am so excited...

Hey Ladies, may I join you?

I am currently down by $9736, with only 9 shows on the books before 31 May....and none between now and April 15th! Still, I am not willing to throw in the towel!

The double move was harder than I anticipated (and I didn't plan well for it). My Feb sales were just $297....but Mar is already over $3800. I simply have to believe TPC in sales could still happen.

leggy

OK, where is everyone? I am down to needing $11,687. I have lots on my schedule....oh, please don't let me miss it again!!

I had a $7200 March....

One good thing, a new recruit who already has 4 shows on the calendar will be helping me to earn free conference (needed that...the washer went out last week after I registered!)

How's everyone else doing????

Awesome month Janice! We aren't going to let you miss it this year!

As for me, I need $8832. I managed to do $4600 this month (after $296 last month :eek:). April is looking a little weak: two cooking shows, a couple catalog shows, and a possible fundraiser....but May has 7 bookings so far.

The extra catalog shows are what are helping me right now. Try asking everyone who isn't doing a cooking show if they'd like to earn that salad spinner for $20 with only about 5 orders. Some catalog shows will go higher, but even 6 shows of only $166 each is an extra 1K in sales.

We're cheering you on Janice!

you gals are doing awesome! Keep posting, it inspires me!:p

submitted two $1k shows in the last week and just updated my siggy. Working on host coaching and bookings today. :)

Yahoo Deb! Congrats on the 1K shows!

DebbieJ said:
submitted two $1k shows in the last week and just updated my siggy.

Working on host coaching and bookings today. :)

YOU CAN DO IT DEB!! I have faith in you!!!:D

Congrats Deb!!! (and everyone else working toward TPC)

YOU CAN DO IT~!!!!

You go Deb!!!! I am at over $13000 and have 0 shows booked for May. I really have to do my taxes but also get on the phone!:(

Once I get my shows from this weekend submitted, I am only $9100 away....oh, I can taste it!

I got an email asking me for my ring size. Gotta keep bookin' and cookin'

I need a little over $30,000 to make it. However, I do have a pretty good May coming up. I'm shooting for 31 shows in 31 days (have a Mega show as well as a Mother's Day Vendor Fair/HWC Fundraiser) and selling 2000 Pink products. Just that many Pink products would be at least $10K in sales. I could make it, but I'm not stressing about it.

Whoa you guys!!! Amazing goals!!! I need three to qualify and one to recruit to get it in recruiting and I'm WORRIED!!! :) Shame on me...

DebbieJ said:
I got an email asking me for my ring size. Gotta keep bookin' and cookin'

I know, me too! Isn't that cool? I am so excited...but I need another finger for another ring :p

Can't wait to do the TPC Handshake with you, Deb!

Okay ladies...an updateI have two INCREDIBLE catalog shows going. One is at $863 in online orders! I know she has a couple orders on paper too. We are closing tomorrow. The other host told me this week she has $700 in orders so far. :eek: (And yes, I've talked about the biz to both of them.)I had a show tonight that was $1036 and I know she has more orders to come. Of course we aren't closing until I get back from the cruise, so I'm expecting at least $1200 on that one. So I'm $2700 closer! That leaves me with roughly $9000 to go. I have 3 more cooking and 2 more catalog shows in April and 7 cooking and 1 catalog show in May. Oh, ladies, I am going to DO this! Plan to watch me walk!!! :D:D

That's awesome, Deb!! Keep up the great work. I KNOW you'll be walking. What a great attitude you have!

Deb, You are ROCKIN!!!:party:That's such AWESOME catalog shows!! I just booked another catalog party so I'm really hoping to get A LOT!!! See you in 2 days!!:D

WOW!! The catalog show closed at $951.67 commissionable. I'm actually still hoping for a little bit more. It was all online orders and several people were very close to the $60 mark, so I called (and had to leave messages) to let them know. The past host also didn't order the host special (wish there was a way for folks to do that online) so I need to hear back from her as well. So it may go up. But even still, this is AMAZING. I am TOTALLY going to do this you guys. I have less than $10,000 to go after these couple shows are turned in, and I have 10 cooking shows on the calendar. So I'm going to make them count. I have a few catalog shows to fill in the gaps and of course I want to book more shows. My only fear is I'll focus so hard on May that I'll have nothing in June. So far June is EMPTY. :eek:

You'll get bookings from those May shows, don't worry! Also, you need to change your signature line!

As soon as I hit submit, you know I will! I'm waiting on a couple calls back to hopefully push that show up just a tiny bit. I figure it makes no difference if I submit it tonight or tomorrow, the warehouse still gets it on Monday. And I'm here in Chicago so one day doesn't make a whole lot of difference in terms of delivery. Just not counting my chickens before they hatch. :)

What awesome results Debbie!! You're going to get on the ship TOMORROW and be SO excited that you have such stellar sales!! Great Job!! I'm also excited because I have $1750 turned in right now! Yay!:D

Ok, down to $8531 to go....I have 11 Cooking shows left in April and May, and 3 catalog shows going AND a HUGE FUNDRAISER event (got me over $4100 in sales last year!).

Oh my, can it be?? I am not "counting my eggs", but am still hopeful! Thanks for letting me jump on your TPC wagon, Deb!

Hubby is on board "You'll do it, what are you worried about"...hmmm....so cute!

jwpamp said:
Ok, down to $8531 to go....I have 11 Cooking shows left in April and May, and 3 catalog shows going AND a HUGE FUNDRAISER event (got me over $4100 in sales last year!).

Oh my, can it be?? I am not "counting my eggs", but am still hopeful! Thanks for letting me jump on your TPC wagon, Deb!

Awesome, Janice! I know you will do it! That's so exciting. Keep us posted!

jwpamp said:

GO JANICE!! YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!:D Kick some major SALES butt!!:D

Woohoo Kate. 31 shows in 31 days...I say go for it!!!

Deb, Janice: You two are rockin! Love those high sales!

I'm still at $8800 to go. DH and I just got back from London, so need to make some phone calls. I had three catalog shows running while we were gone and have a show tomorrow night. Seeing your posts has me so motivated!

I am down to $7400 to go. I have a show tonight and 2 to still close, with a big Fundraiser this weekend and 11 shows on the calendar before the end of May (I keep booking MORE May Shows)!

It's getting down to the wire....how are you all doing??

Still at $8800 here. I have a 1K show closing tomorrow, a $400 catalog show going in tonight, and a $600+ show going in next week. Two catalog shows are floating around, though one is possibly drowing and the other appears waterlogged :(.

I don't have anything else until May 2nd...but that weekend is going to be crazy: a show Friday night, a fair Saturday morning, a show Saturday afternoon, closing a Fundraiser Sunday at noon, and a show Sunday afternoon. I didn't really plan it that way, but no one can say I shy away from a challenge.:bugeye:

Just had a cancellation for 5/3 and a Mega Show I am hosting is not looking good, but I'm not giving up!!!Have 9 shows to go, I have two Cooking shows and 1 catty show to submit, and have 3-4 other catty shows going.

Get on the phone ladies!!
Call everyone and tell them of your goal! Offer a free SBRC with every order!

Turned in two shows totalling $2115 in the last 24 hours (which is included in the new figure in my siggy). Still have another $1745 sitting here that will be turned in tomorrow. Plugging along....

DebbieJ said:
Turned in two shows totalling $2115 in the last 24 hours (which is included in the new figure in my siggy). Still have another $1745 sitting here that will be turned in tomorrow.

Plugging along....

Wow, keep it up!!! You'll get there!:chef:

Geez Deb! You're rocking girl!!

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies