• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot Looking for a Football Helmet

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a selection of football helmets in the "Outdoor Living" section under the "Sports & Games" category. These helmets are suitable for ages 14 and up, but it is recommended to check the product description for specific age recommendations. The football helmets on the website have been tested and certified by NOCSAE for safety. While they cannot be customized with team logos or colors, there are various designs and colors to choose from. It is important to measure your head circumference and refer to the size chart to ensure a proper fit for the helmet.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Anyone have any ideas how I can get my hands on a realistic looking-not used football helmet. I've tried searching ebay and amazon and a few other website. I don't need a professional sports team helmet just a plain looking helmet, that's all I'm finding online which of course are horribly expensive. I'm looking to use it as a "signature book" for my friend's baby shower. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you tried places like Party City?

at toys r us you should be able to find one there with a "uniform" for little boys. (which you can gift to her later)you might check with local high or middle schools to see if they have any "damaged" ones that arent safe for the players to wear anymore
OR a sporting goods store not sure how much they are there (but i would think maybe for peewee players not much)

ChefBeckyD said:
Have you tried places like Party City?

No but I was going there tonight anyway!

Teresa Lynn said:
at toys r us you should be able to find one there with a "uniform" for little boys. (which you can gift to her later)

you might check with local high or middle schools to see if they have any "damaged" ones that arent safe for the players to wear anymore
OR a sporting goods store not sure how much they are there (but i would think maybe for peewee players not much)

I found some online at TRU but they were the higher quality ones. We do have one close to us so I was planning on looking there.

As far as the school ones, I'm trying to find one not used, I know how much boys sweat in those things!

What about a place like Dick's sporting goods?

Related to Ot Looking for a Football Helmet

1. Where can I find a football helmet on the Pampered Chef website?

You can find our selection of football helmets by going to the "Outdoor Living" section of our website and clicking on the "Sports & Games" category. From there, you can browse through our collection of football helmets.

2. Are the football helmets on Pampered Chef website suitable for all ages?

Our football helmets are suitable for ages 14 and up. We recommend checking the product description for specific age recommendations for each helmet.

3. Do the football helmets on Pampered Chef have any safety certifications?

Yes, all of our football helmets have been tested and certified by the National Operating Committee on Standards for Athletic Equipment (NOCSAE) to ensure they meet safety standards for football helmets.

4. Can I customize the football helmet with my team's logo or colors?

Unfortunately, our football helmets cannot be customized with team logos or colors. However, we do offer a variety of colors and designs to choose from.

5. How do I know if the football helmet will fit me properly?

We recommend measuring your head circumference and comparing it to the size chart provided for each football helmet. It's important to have a properly fitting helmet for maximum safety and comfort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • RaggedyAunt