• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
chefmeg said:
you girls are amazing! I wanna be Janice and Kris and Deb when I grow up! (although, chronologically, I am probably older than all of them!)

ME TOO!!!!

Go Deb Go!!!
And, Lori -- how are you doing???

jwpamp said:
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TPC for ME!!

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO glad this is over!!!!

WAY TO GO JANICE!!!

chefmeg said:
you girls are amazing! I wanna be Janice and Kris and Deb when I grow up! (although, chronologically, I am probably older than all of them!)

Not older than me....I'm 45!

jwpamp said:
I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

TPC for ME!!

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO glad this is over!!!!

Yay Janice!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
:D:D:D I'm so happy for you!!!

YAY JANICE!!! WOO HOO!! GO DEB, GO DEB, GO DEB GO!!! I get on every night to check and see...let us know how everything goes.

Oh and Beth I'm so with you on the conconut drinks...totally not for me. I'll toast all of you TPC ladies with a margarita...my drink of choice for any and all celebrations :) :)

oh me oh my. Got a phone call with another $100 order and an email saying to expect a $100+ order. :D:D With those I'd be needing $600ish. So the email sale DID work! I got three big orders from it so far. I gave them tomorrow as my deadline, so maybe there will be more?!?!?!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm 46, but I don't feel it!

She does not look it either!

41 for me!

chefmeg said:

Me too, too! And I know I AM older than all of you.

Deb, you have done an amazing job this month. How are your sales...I remember when your siggy said $8000+!

My sales are already at $4700k for the month and I have probably $2k+ to be turned in. Can't wait for my check. :D:D:D

Good job Deb! I bet we also see your name in the CN for high sales too.

dannyzmom said:
Go Deb Go!!!
And, Lori -- how are you doing???

Getting there, it will be down to the wire....I have way too many catalog shows open at the moment, so I have no idea where I'll end up....

Congrats Janice!!!

Go Deb!!!!

ChefLoriG said:
Getting there, it will be down to the wire....I have way too many catalog shows open at the moment, so I have no idea where I'll end up....

Congrats Janice!!!

Go Deb!!!!

You can do it Lori!!

Got another $150 in orders on the phone tonight. I'm under $500 away and have two shows with more outside orders coming and a show at my sister's tomorrow with 15 people coming (it's a joint show with Uppercase Living, so my sales will be lower, but will certainly be a couple hundred!).I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch, but I'm thinking it's in the bag. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DNow I just have to get them all closed!

I am soooo happy for you!! :D:D

But what am I going to do when this TPC year is over? This thread has become an addiction!!;)
Oh, I know.....I guess I'll focus a little more on my own business so that I can earn a ring too!;)

Ok, not trying to jump the gun on this one, but with only $500 needed and two shows + left, I'm going to sing (be afraid, be very afraid :))

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON

There's a party going on right here
A TPC Party for all you did this year
So bring your CocoLoco's and your 'rita's too
Cause we're gonna all celebrate this party with you

Come on Now
Celebration

Let's all Celebrate, it's TPC time
Celebration
we're gonna celebrate at Conference with you

It's time to Yell together
Deb, Janice, Kris, Diane, Morfia and every one else who has it in the bag and I accidently missed (I'm so sorry) or is close - (Yeah for those of you trying to sing along, that line just blew it :) )
White or Yellow, what's your pleasure

Everyone on DCS, Come on :)

Ok, I'm not much of a song writer and it's a darn good thing you can't hear me singing these words to myself as I put it together b/c it would down everyone's very excited mood. I just wanted you all to know how excited I am for you!! Congrats on a job well done!!

DebbieJ said:
Make your own CocoLoco..

3/4 oz Dark Rum
3/4 oz Coconut Rum

1/2 oz Cream of Coconut
1/2 oz Papaya Juice
1/2 oz Orange Juice
1/2 oz Pineapple Juice
1/2 oz Grenadine

Blend with crushed ice until smooth.............

This is so going to blow my weight watcher points this week...but I'll sacrifice to toast you earning TPC! :party:

LOVE the song Jennifer!

Janice and Deb: Yippee, yeah, way to go! I am dancing in the street. :party::party::party:

Lori: Get those catalog shows rounded up! Keep us posted! We're cheering you on!!!! :)

jwpamp said:
Not older than me....I'm 45!

I'm in at 46...until next month (during conference:))

(sorry for all the posts....just catching up)

I'm 34 in an hour. :D

Ok, Deb...we all hate you!

NOT!

Happy Birthday (wish I knew how to post the dancing Banana)!!

DebbieJ said:
I'm 34 in an hour. :D

Awww! Happy, happy birthday!! :party:

This thread is 19 pages long.

Okay, I have to go put together my guest packets for my show that is in 10 hours. :eek:

amy07 said:
But what am I going to do when this TPC year is over?

I was asking the same question and Sherri Carr said I have to do it again NEXT YEAR!

Ugh....here we go again! :rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:
This thread is 19 pages long.

Cuz' people like me are inspired by you!! :)

jwpamp said:
I was asking the same question and Sherri Carr said I have to do it again NEXT YEAR!

Ugh....here we go again! :rolleyes:

I can hear her saying that in her sweet voice. :D:D

Janice, next year we will plan ahead and not be sweating it out here on May 30th!!!! :bugeye::bugeye:

Happy Birthday, Deb!! I hope you got a decent amount of sleep!:indifferent0016:

Happy Birthday!! Go get em!

What a great Birthday Present you are giving yourself! TPC!

...I truely AM the old one here. 57

you hold your age well Beth!!!

Happy Birthday Deb!

Keep plugging along Lori!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB....have you started drinking yet? ;)

Happy Birthday Deb!!!!! :)

I hope Deb is having a great b-day! But dang!!! I want her to hurry up with her show and post the results!!!! The supspense is killing me!!!

Happy Birthday Deb!!!!

Surely she should be done by now...perhaps she stopped for a CocoLoco!

Jeez, doesn't she know we're all constantly checking in to see where she's at?!:rolleyes::angel:

(we luv ya deb!)

Hey I'm here....show was at my sister's, so it turned into staying for lunch, then I stopped at my NED's office, and now I'm finally home.

Sales at the show were just under $300. Her SIL still needs to order and that will probably be a healthy one. :)

I got an online order for another show that was $52.

So I'm not quite there, but I know I will be. :D I have FOUR SHOWS to close TODAY and TOMORROW MORNING. Then if you count the one I have going with the orders from my online sale, that's FIVE. :yuck:

Which reminds me, I have an email for that with an order...just need to enter it in P3.

I got it girls, I got it. :D

Hey, look what I got today! Hubby is soooo sweet!

Attachments

• TPC earner!.jpg
    TPC earner!.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 215
  • TPC earner!.jpg
    TPC earner!.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 194
  • TPC earner!.jpg
    TPC earner!.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 211
legacypc46 said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB....have you started drinking yet? ;)

Not yet, but it will begin VERY VERY soon. :D

lori, oh lori...allee allee ah som free

(lordy, i've never tried to spell that phrase...can you tell?!)

jwpamp said:

How great! Husbands can really surprise you sometimes...

jwpamp said:

Congratulations Janice!! :party:

...now how did you attach that thumbnail pic??

DebbieJ said:
I got it girls, I got it. :D

We knew you'd do it!! Congratulations!! :party: :party:

Deb Jennings -- 2008 TPC Earner!!

AWESOME!!!!!

bethcooks4u said:
...now how did you attach that thumbnail pic??

I dunno...I just added the pic the regular way and that's how it showed up! :p

Beautiful Janice!Flowers for me were delivered to my neighbor while I was gone all morning and now she's not home. Hmph. I'm assuming they're for my birthday.

jwpamp said:

Awwww, that's so sweet!! Congrats!

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies