• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

In summary, the author is trying to earn $16,000 in one month and has been unsuccessful. She has 16 shows left in March and April and if she can sell most of the products she has in those months, she can make her goal. She also recommends broadcasting her goal and asking for help.
DebbieJ said:
I got it girls, I got it. :D

Woo hoo!!!! Deb, that's just awesome!

I'm so happy for you and all the TPC earners. That is SUCH a huge accomplishment to be very, very proud of.

Way to go!!!

Hey, and Vinnie was up for trying to make it to your shindig on Sunday...we might be late, but I think the 4 of us will try to come. Hopefully my 3 and 6 year olds will behave.:bugeye:

I want to have a CocoLoco in person with you to celebrate!!!!

Woo-hoo Deb!!!!!

AARGGGGHHH! I wish that they would update the TPC calculator. I am a little scared with a balance still looking at me from the computer screen!

Oh well, off to a show. It's raining, it's pouring....the old man is :indifferent0016:

pamperedbecky said:
Woo hoo!!!! Deb, that's just awesome!

Hey, and Vinnie was up for trying to make it to your shindig on Sunday...we might be late, but I think the 4 of us will try to come. Hopefully my 3 and 6 year olds will behave.:bugeye:

I want to have a CocoLoco in person with you to celebrate!!!!

AWESOME!!!! If it's not raining, we'll be in the backyard, so come find us!

I've been on the phone all afternoon getting things wrapped up, which means I haven't had a chance to follow up with more recruit leads as I had planned, but oh well. Y'all, I'm like $250 OVER at this point!!

WAHOO!
Girl you kick some serious A$$!
Congrats & Happy Birthday :)

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/39/39_5_5.gif

I am sure I am not alone in sending this to all of the TPC achievers!!!!!
We are all very proud of you and hope to join you next year!!

chefmeg said:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/39/39_5_5.gif

I am sure I am not alone in sending this to all of the TPC achievers!!!!!
We are all very proud of you and hope to join you next year!!

DITTO!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
I've been on the phone all afternoon getting things wrapped up, which means I haven't had a chance to follow up with more recruit leads as I had planned, but oh well.

Y'all, I'm like $250 OVER at this point!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!

this is the first thing I checked when I got home from my show!! YAYYY!!! Congratulations!!

way to go Deb!!! I am chiseling away at mine, just got an order for a whole set of cookware, so that will make a dent!! I have to contact all my catalog show hosts tomorrow to see where I am at, I have no idea... on the plus side, got a new girl signing tomorrow =)

DebbieJ said:
I've been on the phone all afternoon getting things wrapped up, which means I haven't had a chance to follow up with more recruit leads as I had planned, but oh well.

Y'all, I'm like $250 OVER at this point!!

WAY TO GO DEB!!!

ChefLoriG said:
way to go Deb!!! I am chiseling away at mine, just got an order for a whole set of cookware, so that will make a dent!! I have to contact all my catalog show hosts tomorrow to see where I am at, I have no idea... on the plus side, got a new girl signing tomorrow =)

Awesome Lori - keep it up - keep it up!

Go Lori Go Lori!!!!!!

Woo-hoo DEB!!!!

just two more shows to submit. I need $479.98 and the sales on show were already 489.50 when I left her house and I know she has more. We're currently playing phone tag, but she knows we need to do it today.I have one other small show of $285 and I'm waiting for the mail--hopefully her check is in it. She bounced a check to me last week and this is the replacement. Fingers crossed it arrives today. This show is my "cushion."

I wish they would update the TPC calculator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
just two more shows to submit. I need $479.98 and the sales on show were already 489.50 when I left her house and I know she has more. We're currently playing phone tag, but she knows we need to do it today.

I have one other small show of $285 and I'm waiting for the mail--hopefully her check is in it. She bounced a check to me last week and this is the replacement. Fingers crossed it arrives today. This show is my "cushion."

Have it shipped to you.

Congrats again! Too awesome! You guys all rock! I WILL join your ranks in 2009!

...my show for today rescheduled to tomorrow because she decided that she wants the June specials and has already shared with her guests the June guest special - lol. The good thing is that she's a past host who did awesome so I am expecting a great start to my June and 2009 TPC!

bethcooks4u said:
Have it shipped to you.

I would, but she is no where near me and I don't have any shows up her way this month. As long as I get this other show closed, I'll be fine.

Awesome DEB!! FINALLY you made it!! How frickin stressful for you!!

Congrats ALL TPC ACHIEVERS! I hope to be like you one day!!!:D

Stick a fork in me, I'M DONE!

Just closed my two shows from this week. One was my sister's and she called me about 2 hours after we closed asking if I had submitted it yet. OF COURSE I DID! Turns out her neighbor wanted something, but we'll work that out later. Then I finally closed my other show from this week after a nice round of phone tag. I still have one more that I can close if the check arrives, but I need to get ready and leave in 45 mins, so if there's no money, there's no show.

I'm $500 over and have 10 hours to spare, so I'M DONE!

I know you are glad it's over Deb! Congratulations!

jwpamp said:
I wish they would update the TPC calculator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, this is driving me crazy. I sent a note to my Sales Manager yesterday asking if the techies could please update the calculator...seeing how it's the last frickin' 24 hours!!! (I didn't quite word it that way....but jeez, you'd think they'd be thinking of us :cry:)

Hey Ladies (do we have any men here yet?),

I just talked with Lori (LoriG) and it looks like she is veeerrrryyy close to making it. She's finalizing her catalog shows and individual orders. She is going to post once she knows for sure.

Go Lori....bring it home, so we can celebrate!

Woo Hoo! Congrats Deb! Can't wait to hear from Lori :)

well considering 2 days ago I needed $3800............

I made it with $35 to spare

*cracks open a bottle of wine*

AWESOME LORI!!!!!How did you do it???

lots of begging =), and a ton of catalog shows, that barely qualified, but bit by bit they chomped away at the overall total.
Today I called my favorite guests/hosts asking for orders, quite a few came through for me. Wahoo!

WOO HOO Lori! Congrats!

You TPCers are SO inspiring! I have always wanted it but now after sweating it with you guys I am inspired to not want it but to DO it!

You will do it Beth!!!

We had a family party tonight (a wedding, actually) and on the way there, one of my hosts who closed her show YESTERDAY called me with another order. She had offered up her 30% discount to some family members and one of them finally got back to her after days of emails and phone messages that went unanswered. Crazy. The woman who wanted to order is a past host of mine, so I'll call her and see what's up.

ChefLoriG said:
I made it with $35 to spare

*cracks open a bottle of wine*

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, Lori!!!! That's so awesome.:D:D:D

YEAH LORI! And you were worried! ;)

I want to give a shout out to this site...thank you Greg and Deb for starting it.

All of us here who were making a go for TPC made it. Isn't that something pretty amazing in itself?! I, for one, would not have even thought to seriously push for it without this thread and the incredible support it provided.

I know we have a lot of folks who just pop in, read what they need, and leave...which is good too...but I'm so grateful for the community we have here.

Okay, that's my sentimental gush for the day...back to our regularly scheduled programming.

tissue anyone---
It is nice to have supportive people all over here

I 2nd that Kris!
I hadn't thought TPC was achievable for "real" people until I "met" you all! The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning was "It is a new TPC year"!!!!
Scary, huh?

i did too---So what are we getting this year?

I want to go for sales...it is going to take some serious doing on my part, but I want that Mexico trip and TPC, so time to really buckle down!

i need recruiting---It is a healthier for my team--Sales I dont want this year---LOL--I do

I want to be realistic~I have never been a good recruiter and don't see getting TPC in that....however, if I get the shows booked each month that I want (10) I will get more recruit leads and I think it will happen naturally!

I am going to work on sales and recruiting. Last year I focused on recruiting and didn't make it. I believe if I pack my show schedule I have a better chance of achieving one or both of them!

we should start the 2008-2009-goals thread--and do check ins

my goal for this year is both sales and recruiting =)

And thanks to everyone for the support and the phone calls of encouragement!! =)

Next year it will not be accomplished at the 11th hour, yeesh

CONGRATULATIONS LORI!! How nice to have made it and be DONE!!!:D:D

I'm going for TPC in sales....and not giving up prematurely if I have a couple rough months.

TPC in recruiting is funny. I don't view it as something I can 'go for,' but a benchmark that reflects how I've done. If I can stay focused on recruiting for the right reasons, my team will consistently grow and stay healthy and I can get a second piece of luggage next year.:blushing:

I agree about recruiting...it seems hard for me to want something that would require other people to do something for me to achieve it...make sense?

chefmeg said:
I agree about recruiting...it seems hard for me to want something that would require other people to do something for me to achieve it...make sense?

Absolutely! I realize I am a TPC in recruiting achiever, but I call myself the 'accidental recruiter.' I've found that by simply focusing on how the business can help someone else (and listening for the clues when someone is speaking), it comes.

Of my 15 qualified recruits last year, 12 were either hosts or people who were booked but changed their show to their own kick-off. Of the other 3, one was a referral from a friend, one checked the box when ordering on line, and one was an HO lead. I find the host connection interesting...I think people are more likely to give themselves permission to host before giving themselves permission to become a consultant.

Here's something I posted in another thread...and it's the best advice I can offer:
People will buy more when they trust you, they will book more when they trust you, and they will be more likely to join your team when they trust you.

well I added up what I turned in this month, once you see the number you'll see why I never posted how much I had to go to make TPC.....

$11,262.65

I wasn't sure I was gonna be able to pull it off, heh. =)

legacypc46 said:
All of us here who were making a go for TPC made it. Isn't that something pretty amazing in itself?!

Wow. That is SO cool!!

<h2>1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?</h2><p>When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.</p><h2>2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?</h2><p>It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.</p><h2>3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.</p><h2>4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?</h2><p>Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?</h2><p>To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.</p>

Related to Looking for a Good Blemish Concealer

1. What ingredients should I look for in a blemish concealer?

When searching for a good blemish concealer, look for ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide, which are known for their acne-fighting properties. These ingredients can help treat and prevent breakouts while providing coverage.

2. How do I know which shade of concealer to choose?

It's important to choose a concealer that matches your skin tone as closely as possible. If you're unsure, try testing the concealer on your jawline or inner wrist to see if it blends seamlessly into your skin.

3. Can I use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication?

Yes, you can use a blemish concealer on top of acne medication. However, it's important to let the medication fully absorb into your skin before applying the concealer to avoid any flaking or irritation.

4. Are there any non-medicated blemish concealers available?

Yes, there are non-medicated blemish concealers available. Look for concealers that contain natural ingredients like tea tree oil or witch hazel, which can also help with acne-prone skin.

5. How can I prevent the concealer from flaking on my skin?

To prevent flaking, make sure to properly moisturize your skin before applying the concealer. You can also try using a hydrating primer or setting spray to keep the concealer in place. Additionally, avoid using too much product and gently blend it onto the blemish instead of rubbing it in vigorously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • darlinclem
  • Products and Tips
Replies