• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!

I downloaded smilies a couple times, and both times I got a virus on my computer:( DH says I can't do that anymore!I downloaded smilies a couple times, and both times I got a virus on my computer:( DH says I can't do that anymore!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Look what I accomplished (after getting my teeth all shined and cleaned, thanks to you, of course)

and

and finally...

dannyzmom said:
Look what I accomplished (after getting my teeth all shined and cleaned, thanks to you, of course)

and

and finally...

Toooooo funny!!

Very nice Carolyn!

CarolynYOU gooober!! ROFLMAO!! I so just heard Elvis in my head!!

Where do you get these smilies?

love 'em! :)

A Tribute To Fellow CheffersOK this is the best one, the one we all work towards on here:

THE STRIPPER SMILIE

Too Funny!!!
Hey Amanda this reminds me of your "wal-mart" buddies

I love it, I did call them white trash & I still think they are!! Not looking forward to next weeks meeting but hey they are not worth it. Thanks LOL!!

OK this is the best one, the one we all work towards on here:

THE STRIPPER SMILIE

I am past that one, I need a filled one!!

chefkristin said:
Where do you get these smilies?
I think on most of the smilies you can click on it and it will take you to the site it came from. I have about 4 that I go through to find the ones that I want for the affect I am trying to achieve, lol.

So if you like one you see, click on it and you can add that site to your favorites or something.

Those are too funny! I love the stripper one and the karate one!

jennifer, my cat does NOT like your fist!!! He's freaking out right now!:p

I downloaded smilies a couple times, and both times I got a virus on my computer:( DH says I can't do that anymore!

lacychef said:
I downloaded smilies a couple times, and both times I got a virus on my computer:( DH says I can't do that anymore!

I don't download anything to do the smileys, I just copy the code (like copy & paste it) onto the post and voila - here it is :)
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sign0021.gif

these are so cool thanks for the link!

OKAY! Obviously I have to go and get some of those smileys for myself! Too cute!!!

Very Cute People..very cute!!

These are too fun!

1. What is "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!"?

"Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!" is a program run by Pampered Chef that recognizes and celebrates the achievements of our consultants.

2. How do I qualify for "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!"?

To qualify for "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!", you must meet certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. These goals vary based on your level in the company.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!"?

By participating in "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!", you can earn exclusive rewards, recognition, and the opportunity to attend special events and trainings. It is also a great way to stay motivated and track your progress within the company.

4. Can I participate in "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!" multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!" as many times as you qualify for it. Each time you meet the goals, you will be recognized and rewarded accordingly.

5. How do I track my progress for "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!"?

You can track your progress for "Look What I Accomplished - All Thanks to You!" through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This will show you your sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to meeting the goals for the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies